Rudy receiving death threats

Progressives are the closest things we have to real Nazis

If I was a NAZI I would have gassed the Christians FIRST!

You are a Nazi who dreams of killing off all gay people. You are worse than scum.

I wouldn't waste valuable dream time on queers. That's MY time. I only dream of good things.

You said you wanted to kill off gay people. Don't run away from your statements, own up to them.

Who's running. I said it ..I own it. If we could figure out who was going to be gay in the first couple of weeks of pregnancy..ABORT!!! Got it? ...any questions?

You are a Nazi who dreams of killing off all gay people. You are worse than scum.

I wouldn't waste valuable dream time on queers. That's MY time. I only dream of good things.

You said you wanted to kill off gay people. Don't run away from your statements, own up to them.

Who's running. I said it ..I own it. If we could figure out who was going to be gay in the first couple of weeks of pregnancy..ABORT!!! Got it? ...any questions?

Gays are worthwhile human beings, you are not. Gays don't talk about all the people they want to kill. From a purely objective point of view, with the preservation of human life in mind, the world is better off with them than with a Nazi like you.

The Second Amendment is the only thing that's prevented that so far

Keep telling yourself that idjt.

Just listening to you Progressive fuckers is all we need to know how right that is.

Well at least you got off calling me a "liberal". I guess THAT is progress Frankie! :lol:

You think you stupid little peashooter is gonna save you from all the homeless you created that will be ravaging the country?

Hell Frankie...they will tear down your house and eat you like the night of the living dead you fool.

You might knock off a few but there will be a few THOUSAND at your stoop pal.

I'm already turning back the hordes..have been at it for over five years. Practice...practice...practice.. Frankie.

They will eat you alive fool. Better get you some big ass pitbulls like me BOi. They are great for altering aggressive attitudes of wrong doers.

Huggy1_zpsf8eeeec5-1_zpsae579a01.jpg

About what I feel over them and Ruuuuuuuuudddddddyyyyyy
Obama Supporters are Idiots!

gawd help us all:eusa_doh:

Just listening to you Progressive fuckers is all we need to know how right that is.

Well at least you got off calling me a "liberal". I guess THAT is progress Frankie! :lol:

You think you stupid little peashooter is gonna save you from all the homeless you created that will be ravaging the country?

Hell Frankie...they will tear down your house and eat you like the night of the living dead you fool.

I'm already turning back the hordes..have been at it for over five years. Practice...practice...practice.. Frankie.

They will eat you alive fool. Better get you some big ass pitbulls like me BOi. They are great for altering aggressive attitudes of wrong doers.

You're shooting homeless people at your door???

Gays are worthwhile human beings, you are not. Gays don't talk about all the people they want to kill. From a purely objective point of view, with the preservation of human life in mind, the world is better off with them than with a Nazi like you.

Somebody call the WWWAAAMMBULANCE!!! I couldn't give one fuck less to know what you think of me. Gays are defective. FACT! Your asshole isn't there to receive bubba's penis you moron. It's to poop! Imagine THAT!

Your mouth isn't designed by nature to suck Bubba's cock you sick fuck! It is designed to take in nourishment which does not include Bubba's cum shots... YOU SICK FUCK !!!

You're shooting homeless people at your door???

At MY DOOR? Absolutely. I have been authorized by the Seattle Police department that if anyone makes it over the chain link fence and past my dogs to my door to feel free to use deadly force.

Somebody call the WWWAAAMMBULANCE!!! I couldn't give one fuck less to know what you think of me. Gays are defective. FACT! Your asshole isn't there to receive bubba's penis you moron. It's to poop! Imagine THAT!

Your mouth isn't designed by nature to suck Bubba's cock you sick fuck! It is designed to take in nourishment which does not include Bubba's cum shots... YOU SICK FUCK !!!

How is any gay person hurting you, you sick, twisted NAZI? They don't want you dead but you want them dead? And why, because you don't like how they have sex?

On behalf of all gay people in the world, FUCK YOU AND DIE!

You WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!

>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Rudy receiving death threats

that is the way liberscum and demofools react when they are faced with the truth about their illegally elected "Dear Leader".

everyone who threatened Rudy should drop dead this instant..., oooops.., we may not have any liberasswypes left here, would that be a good thing ??
YAAAAAA !!

You poor whinny victim of libruls ...wrap your face in duct tape and get under the bed punk boy

It seems to me Rudy is the one whining. He made a stupid, stupid statement and now he is whining.

WHY ME? WHY DO PEOPLE HATE ME?

Hate is one thing dip shit, death threats are quite another. But unless it fits your leftwing nut agenda, it doesn't matter.

How is any gay person hurting you, you sick, twisted NAZI? They don't want you dead but you want them dead? And why, because you don't like how they have sex?

On behalf of all gay people in the world, FUCK YOU AND DIE!

You WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!

Chances of you sick fucks dying is greater than me ...I won't get AIDS.. Chew on THAT you defective piece of SHIT! AT least I don't accuse you of CHOOSING to be a defective worthless cum guzzling POS. I at least acknowledge that you are born THAT WAY! IE if we can define a gene that is the gay gene ... ABORT!!!

Freddy Mercury got it right when he sang "Sometimes I wish I would have never been born at all".

He knew.

Last edited:
Those where democrats like you. That is your party. that is its true face and you must agree whole heartedly with it because you defend it.
Those are entitled White Christians practicing their religion by torturing and murdering Black Americans ...this is something you wish you could do these days but you can't..so you are angry...
Those were democrats killing Non democrats. Facts are not your friend. You are the party of hate and death.
white fundamentalist Christians torturing and killing innocent people...its your white christian heritage...embrace it ...
Democrats son they are democrats. That is a fact. You support lynching
They are white Christian bigots like you are ...
They are nothing like me because I am not a Democrat .

man they are shitting bricks over this from Rudy. comedy gold watching them

look like fools

GO RUDY. Millions more in this country agrees with YOU:banana:

Those were democrats killing Non democrats. Facts are not your friend. You are the party of hate and death.

Do you REALLY think that any intelligent American doesn't know the difference between a "Southern Democrat" of 50-150 years ago and the modern democratic party? We get it ..you think you are clever.
Democrats are democrats no matter where they are from .
White Christian bigots are you....
Son the only bigots in this conversation is you democrats. You are huggy keep proving me right
grandson the only ones who supported slavery and lynching were clean living Christians
Democrats. That is why the party was formed. You support it as well

Forum List

Back