Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

Trump is the one engaging in corruption. That's what it's called when you tell another country to go after your political opponent for you.

But if there was nothing there, then you wouldn't be so frightened. There IS something going on. The American people deserve to know.

I’m sure you have the same “American people deserve to know” opinion when it comes to finding out what Trump was doing with his pause on Ukrainian aid, but let’s put that aside for a second.

I’m worried that the president is using his power to go after political enemies. That should make everyone afraid. I just want Biden to be treated fairly like any American should be. That’s not happening.

He was trying to get them to investigate corruption. I support that.

These career politicians need to be put on a short lease and watched like hawks.

He wasn’t trying to get the DoJ to investigate corruption. He was trying to get a small, dependent ally with a political novice to to it for him (and publicly announced it which is not what our DoJ does for good reason). That isn’t a legitimate attempt to investigate. It has all the hallmarks of a political smear job.

Biden wasn’t given any protections that we afford to people. He has rights by our Constitution. There was no accountability or safeguards for him. That’s wrong.

I don't care, as long as the corruption is outed and stopped.
You don’t care that Americans are being denied rights and protections of our Constitution?

That’s a problem.

Is it a law that the president cannot call foreign leaders and ask them questions? Post that law, please.
Sure....

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

that doesnt apply since biden wasnt running for office when trump started looking into him,,,
Liar.

Biden announced in April of 2019 that he was running against Impeached Trump.

3 months later, Impeached Trump asked a foreign national...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Impeached Trump, 7.25.2019

... now stop lying.

There's a curious condition that prevents Trump supporters from hearing Trump's conversation with Parnas, because in Trumpworld, Trump doesn't know Parnas. Lesser cultists would experience cognitive dissonance.

Easy enough to explain: Trump instructed a man he doesn't know to take Yovanovitch out, because that's what he does every day, and thus it's easy enough to explain he forgot it, along with the man he was addressing. There is no dissonance whatsoever.

Other than that, the self-serving plot concerning Ukraine, detrimental to the U.S. national and national security interests, has been going on since April 2018 at least, but our fine Trumpletons are indignant over the attempts to overthrow this "administration" over an innocent phone call. Still, you couldn't catch them experiencing any dissonance whatsoever.

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?
Well? Where's it at?

Seems Rudy lied to us...I am shocked I tell you!

This is why I voted for Trump. He is not a lifelong career politician, he is already rich and therefore cannot be bought, he will do what it takes to expose corruption, even at his own peril. This is exactly what I wanted to happen. :)

DcSI6bCVwAEuSZ4.jpg

Anything he releases was probably manufactured in some Kremlin espionage factory.
this is why people can't talk with you.

other side = makes up evidence / proof
the left - has been busted for spying on congress, falsifying evidence, making up RAPE crimes and inventing a RUSSIA hoax. yet you're worried the OTHER SIDE may do something similar.

when your rage is against the action, not the people, i may listen. til then you're just a nutless clown.
Nothing in your post it true. Not one single thing.

The only question is: are you brainwashed or are you lying?

Is it a law that the president cannot call foreign leaders and ask them questions? Post that law, please.
Sure....

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

that doesnt apply since biden wasnt running for office when trump started looking into him,,,
Liar.

Biden announced in April of 2019 that he was running against Impeached Trump.

3 months later, Impeached Trump asked a foreign national...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Impeached Trump, 7.25.2019

... now stop lying.

to bad for him he was already under investigation for over a year,,,

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...

Poor Rudy was feeling lonely so he had to get some press.

This joke of a man has made similar threats many times and you rubes always get a little woody when he does...only to end up with blue ball yet again.

I ALMOST agree with you, Goofball Goosestepper. If Rudy has evidence, put it out, don't make threats. Rudy wants the Communists to back off of him and is threatening to expose them if they don't. That is shitty behavior, if he has the goods on the Commies, put it out and trust that he will be dealt with fairly once the Stalinist piles of shit are in prison.

But then he's seen the Epstein angle so....

I don't know if Rudy dropped anything, but his erstwhile henchman dropped a huge hint. I bet it made Rudy nervous.

Lev Parnas has more recordings of Donald Trump, his attorney says

"Giuliani called Parnas a "demonstrated liar" during a Fox News interview with Laura Ingraham."

Trump's errand boy called his own bagman a "liar". So, why would you believe your ears hearing, "Take her out", or whatever else comes from him?

There's a curious condition that prevents Trump supporters from hearing Trump's conversation with Parnas, because in Trumpworld, Trump doesn't know Parnas. Lesser cultists would experience cognitive dissonance.

A man who is himself corrupt and trying to find leniency. Hmm. I think I'll stay with Trump. :)

And as long as you don't listen to the recording of a conversation between Trump and Parnas, you can pretend Trump wasn't lying when he said he didn't know Parnas. That's why I said lesser cultists would experience cognitive dissonance. Trump cultists? No cognition, no dissonance.

Easy enough to explain: Trump instructed a man he doesn't know to take Yovanovitch out, because that's what he does every day, and thus it's easy enough to explain he forgot it, along with the man he was addressing. There is no dissonance whatsoever.

Trump didn't need anybody to take an ambassador out. A President can get rid of an ambassador because he didn't like the color dress she was wearing.

---------------

This joke of a man has made similar threats many times and you rubes always get a little woody when he does...only to end up with blue ball yet again.
Funny you speak as you clean off Rudy's cum off your lips....but little girl, you never fail to entertain....oh, the butt hurt is just sinking in!

Dude, you have become a joke on this forum, you make 100 post a week with wild predictions and ZERO of them come true. It is like you are in a battle with easyt65 to see who can make the most incorrect threads.

Because EVERYONE takes you seriously Jake, er I mean Goofball Goosestepper... :eusa_whistle:

John Soloman :rolleyes:

Pleaseeeee!

He's part of the Giuliani and Goon gang.....

Part of the whole scam From the beginning, Parnus fed Solomon most of Solomon's fake and false propaganda.

He's even been mentioned in the impeachment trial.
in otherwords you cant refute the message so you attack the messenger,,,
With good reason...
I've rejected Solomon because he's a paid writer, doing a gig for Giuliani, Parnas, Digenovas, Fruman, Firtash..... while pretending like he's some super sleuth investigative reporter for the past year or two....not disclosing who he worked for...

A perfect SET UP, for the slanderers creating dirt..... a means to legitimize it and get it to the ears they want, to hear it.

I guess youre to fucking stupid to know that all writers are paid for their work,,,

at least he has documents to back up everything he writes,,,
"youre to fucking stupid"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

"at least he has documents to back up everything he writes,,"

You're lying again. The truth is -- you don't know what he has since he still hasn't released what he said he was going to release.

LOLOL

That proves Impeached Trump is a liar. It doesn't prove Impeached Trump didn't ask a foreign national to look into a political rival.

Yep, the DNC pays me to say that Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever and to have hundreds of post bashing the ACA.

You get more and more unhinged with every post.
See the SHINNY OBJECT....Way over therr!....What do we call that MISDIRECTION to fall back on....I'm a Good commie....and know how to try and cover my tracks.... oh, the entertainment!

View attachment 302250
Were you wounded ...was it fatal?...ROTFLMFAO!

No, your ignorance just amuses me. You lack the basic intelligence to even think about wounding me.

You have become the snooki of our little forum here.

The poster you are replying to is a russian troll.

They are all over the internet working to get trump reelected.

There is a reason why that poster is always wrong. Because it's always lying and doing all it can to divide our nation.

Reality and truth will never come from that poster.

Russia, Russia. Russia.jpeg

They are dead set against investigating this and are trying to put a muzzle on the President and prevent him from doing so. I think he is persistent enough where he is eventually going to get to the bottom of all of this, and Joe's connections to Ukraine and Iraq.

Personally I would like to see it investigated. But by the DOJ and not Trump's personal lawyer whose only goal is to get Trump elected.

I don't care HOW it comes out, as long as it comes out. I am of the opinion that most average Americans would agree with me. If there is REAL dirt there (which we KNOW there is), then what matters is that it is exposed one way or another.
Even if it's done illegally. You just want Impeached Trump's political rivals eliminated from running against him.

---------------

I ALMOST agree with you, Goofball Goosestepper. If Rudy has evidence, put it out, don't make threats. Rudy wants the Communists to back off of him and is threatening to expose them if they don't. That is shitty behavior, if he has the goods on the Commies, put it out and trust that he will be dealt with fairly once the Stalinist piles of shit are in prison.

But then he's seen the Epstein angle so....

I can agree with that too. IF he has no evidence, then he should shut the hell up.

They are dead set against investigating this and are trying to put a muzzle on the President and prevent him from doing so. I think he is persistent enough where he is eventually going to get to the bottom of all of this, and Joe's connections to Ukraine and Iraq.

Personally I would like to see it investigated. But by the DOJ and not Trump's personal lawyer whose only goal is to get Trump elected.

I don't care HOW it comes out, as long as it comes out. I am of the opinion that most average Americans would agree with me. If there is REAL dirt there (which we KNOW there is), then what matters is that it is exposed one way or another.
Even if it's done illegally. You just want Impeached Trump's political rivals eliminated from running against him.

Yes. I wouldn't care if a president sacrificed himself to get to the bottom of corruption. I would welcome it.

Forum List

Back