Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

But only the political corruption of a possible opponent in the Nov election.

Lol. You guys just keep going with that. Seems to me that you are only hurting yourselves way more than you are hurting anyone else. *shrugs*

List all the other politicians that Trump has rooted out corruption on.

List all the other politicians that Trump asked foreign leader to find corruption on.

biden wasnt running for office when trump started looking into him,,,
He was running for office when Impeached Trump solicited a foreign national to look into Biden.

Who cares? If there was nothing there, then there is nothing to be frightened about.
LOLOL

Who cares? Law abiding citizens, that's who.

in otherwords you cant refute the message so you attack the messenger,,,
With good reason...
I've rejected Solomon because he's a paid writer, doing a gig for Giuliani, Parnas, Digenovas, Fruman, Firtash..... while pretending like he's some super sleuth investigative reporter for the past year or two....not disclosing who he worked for...

A perfect SET UP, for the slanderers creating dirt..... a means to legitimize it and get it to the ears they want, to hear it.

I guess youre to fucking stupid to know that all writers are paid for their work,,,

at least he has documents to back up everything he writes,,,
"youre to fucking stupid"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

"at least he has documents to back up everything he writes,,"

You're lying again. The truth is -- you don't know what he has since he still hasn't released what he said he was going to release.

LOLOL

That proves Impeached Trump is a liar. It doesn't prove Impeached Trump didn't ask a foreign national to look into a political rival.

what did he lie about???

and he wasnt a rival when he started the investigation,,,

So, you are more concerned with the phone call than the actual corruption? Or do you think that Joe is clean?

Trump is the one engaging in corruption. That's what it's called when you tell another country to go after your political opponent for you.

But if there was nothing there, then you wouldn't be so frightened. There IS something going on. The American people deserve to know.

I’m sure you have the same “American people deserve to know” opinion when it comes to finding out what Trump was doing with his pause on Ukrainian aid, but let’s put that aside for a second.

I’m worried that the president is using his power to go after political enemies. That should make everyone afraid. I just want Biden to be treated fairly like any American should be. That’s not happening.

If you're worried about that, you must have been in a panic with the last administration.

Case in point, Carter Page. See, he was treated unfairly but there is going to be accountability for that. It was investigating and uncovered by the DoJ’s IG and is likely subject to prosecution.

By going around the DoJ, Trump is preventing Biden from the same protections.

You keep talking about these protections. What protections? You don't have a right to not be looked into by a sitting President or his staff. Unlike DumBama, he's doing it out in the open. It's not an official investigation. What right did Schiff Face have for obtaining phone records from various people without anybody knowing about it?

[
Even if it's done illegally. You just want Impeached Trump's political rivals eliminated from running against him.

This idea that investigating or exposing criminal acts by Communist democrats is illegal is bizarre, a spin on the "big lie" that is the foundation of your shameful party. First you say that corruption by Joe Biden isn't illegal, it's investigating corruption that's the crime. Now you're saying that if Rudy has evidence of Communists engaged in criminal acts it's illegal to expose them.

You Stalinists are some odd thugs.

Last edited:
Lol. You guys just keep going with that. Seems to me that you are only hurting yourselves way more than you are hurting anyone else. *shrugs*

List all the other politicians that Trump asked foreign leader to find corruption on.

He was running for office when Impeached Trump solicited a foreign national to look into Biden.

Who cares? If there was nothing there, then there is nothing to be frightened about.
LOLOL

Who cares? Law abiding citizens, that's who.
If I was sending classified emails on my sever I’d be in jail, if trumps kids went to him to Russia and got millions he would be in jail,, why do you protect corrupt democrats?

No reason for Bolton, Mulvaney and Duffey not to testify, then.

Or the informant, or the whistleblower.

The more the merrier, but I believe you're on the side that doesn't want more witnesses or evidence. Direct witnesses, in particular.

I am shocked I tell you that his legal team would say that. Wow, nobody saw that coming!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

So, you are more concerned with the phone call than the actual corruption? Or do you think that Joe is clean?

Trump is the one engaging in corruption. That's what it's called when you tell another country to go after your political opponent for you.

But if there was nothing there, then you wouldn't be so frightened. There IS something going on. The American people deserve to know.

I’m sure you have the same “American people deserve to know” opinion when it comes to finding out what Trump was doing with his pause on Ukrainian aid, but let’s put that aside for a second.

I’m worried that the president is using his power to go after political enemies. That should make everyone afraid. I just want Biden to be treated fairly like any American should be. That’s not happening.

He was trying to get them to investigate corruption. I support that.

These career politicians need to be put on a short lease and watched like hawks.
What corruption was Impeached Trump trying to get Zelensky to investigate? Let's say it's true that Hunter Biden was doing something illegal when his father threatened Poroshenko with holding up a billion dollars....

Hunter no longer worked for Burisma, so there is no corruption now with Hunter. Hunter was never under investigation as Shoking was never investigating him, so there's no corruption there. Shokin's long time pal, Poroshenko is no longer president, so there's no corruption there. Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma, was finally investigated after Shokin's removal and paid a hefty fine and his case was settled, so there's no corruption there. Biden is no longer VP, so there's no corruption there.

So exactly what corruption was Impeached Trump soliciting a foreign national to find??

But only the political corruption of a possible opponent in the Nov election.

he should have known that wouldnt protect him,,,

it all started long before that,,,
Biden is not protected. That still doesn't allow the president to subvert the law.

Actually, if he did something illegal which outed corruption of lifelong politicians, I would not even care if he was impeached for the way he went about doing it, as long as it all comes out in the end.
Great, so what should be the punishment for Impeached Trump for taking illegal measures against Biden if it turns out Biden did nothing wrong...?

The more the merrier, but I believe you're on the side that doesn't want more witnesses or evidence. Direct witnesses, in particular.

You mean like Shokin, who stated on video that he was in the processing of investigating Hunter for money laundering when Joe ran down there and had him fired? Everybody in the left said his story is FOS because he's not credible.

If they announced the whistleblower must testify, you'll see Schiff Face stomping up and down like a kid in a candy store who didn't get the candy bar he wanted. Nobody believes that this clown had no contact with the whistleblower, and that Schiff doesn't even know who he was.

In spite of impeaching Trump with no just cause, they want to continue their fishing expedition with Trump's help. Why would Trump do that? If they didn't have a solid case, they should have taken it to court to rule that Trump has no presidential ability to withhold records or not allow people to testify.

he should have known that wouldnt protect him,,,

it all started long before that,,,
Biden is not protected. That still doesn't allow the president to subvert the law.

hes enforcing it not subverting it,,,sorry if that hurts your butt,,,

Actually, if he did something illegal which outed corruption of lifelong politicians, I would not even care if he was impeached for the way he went about doing it, as long as it all comes out in the end.
Great, so what should be the punishment for Impeached Trump for taking illegal measures against Biden if it turns out Biden did nothing wrong...?

I don't see why he should be punished for looking into corruption. I don't think his phone call is a crime. :dunno:

These career politicians need to be put on a short lease and watched like hawks.

He wasn’t trying to get the DoJ to investigate corruption. He was trying to get a small, dependent ally with a political novice to to it for him (and publicly announced it which is not what our DoJ does for good reason). That isn’t a legitimate attempt to investigate. It has all the hallmarks of a political smear job.

Biden wasn’t given any protections that we afford to people. He has rights by our Constitution. There was no accountability or safeguards for him. That’s wrong.

I don't care, as long as the corruption is outed and stopped.

Stopped! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Corruption in DC stopped! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
LOLOL

Stopping corruption with corruption is ok with the herd.... just as long as it's their side corruptly stopping corruption.

but what if he did do something wrong as the facts suggest???

He wasn’t trying to get the DoJ to investigate corruption. He was trying to get a small, dependent ally with a political novice to to it for him (and publicly announced it which is not what our DoJ does for good reason). That isn’t a legitimate attempt to investigate. It has all the hallmarks of a political smear job.

Biden wasn’t given any protections that we afford to people. He has rights by our Constitution. There was no accountability or safeguards for him. That’s wrong.

I don't care, as long as the corruption is outed and stopped.

Stopped! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Corruption in DC stopped! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
LOLOL

Stopping corruption with corruption is ok with the herd.... just as long as it's their side corruptly stopping corruption.

so you admit biden is corrupt,,,now we are getting somewhere,,

I hope he doesn't let the dems intimidate him and keeps investigating. Our establishment politicians and their families have been getting rich off taxpayer dollars, while doing nothing for the people, for long enough.

Is it a law that the president cannot call foreign leaders and ask them questions? Post that law, please.
Sure....

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Guys, I am pleased with what the president has been doing. He has earned my vote in November in spite of your hissy fits and your nastiness. :)
LOLOL

More evidence that Trumper Humpers are cultists. ^^^

You asked for the law he violated. When shown, you express apathy towards the law and make a point to support Impeached Trump regardless.

Impeached Trump said it best himself... he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose cult members. I'll give him credit for knowing his followers.

If it will reveal the very deep seeded corruption in our government, I've got no problem with it, as long as it comes out in the end and is prevented from happening again.
And if you find Biden did nothing wrong, you're still ok with Impeached Trump abusing the power of his office by soliciting a foreign national to look into his political rival, right?

You mean like Shokin, who stated on video that he was in the processing of investigating Hunter for money laundering when Joe ran down there and had him fired? Everybody in the left said his story is FOS because he's not credible.

If they announced the whistleblower must testify, you'll see Schiff Face stomping up and down like a kid in a candy store who didn't get the candy bar he wanted. Nobody believes that this clown had no contact with the whistleblower, and that Schiff doesn't even know who he was.

In spite of impeaching Trump with no just cause, they want to continue their fishing expedition with Trump's help. Why would Trump do that? If they didn't have a solid case, they should have taken it to court to rule that Trump has no presidential ability to withhold records or not allow people to testify.

I mean like everyone - that's why I said the more the merrier. Your fantasies of Schiff's possible reaction or that Trump was impeached for no cause don't enter into it. Are you saying you would like testimony from Bolton, Mulvaney and Duffey, or just deflecting to others?

Forum List

Back