Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

3dkr1l.jpg

Who cares? If there was nothing there, then there is nothing to be frightened about.

No reason for Bolton, Mulvaney and Duffey not to testify, then.

Or the informant, or the whistleblower.

The more the merrier, but I believe you're on the side that doesn't want more witnesses or evidence. Direct witnesses, in particular.

You mean like Shokin, who stated on video that he was in the processing of investigating Hunter for money laundering when Joe ran down there and had him fired? Everybody in the left said his story is FOS because he's not credible.

If they announced the whistleblower must testify, you'll see Schiff Face stomping up and down like a kid in a candy store who didn't get the candy bar he wanted. Nobody believes that this clown had no contact with the whistleblower, and that Schiff doesn't even know who he was.

In spite of impeaching Trump with no just cause, they want to continue their fishing expedition with Trump's help. Why would Trump do that? If they didn't have a solid case, they should have taken it to court to rule that Trump has no presidential ability to withhold records or not allow people to testify.

I mean like everyone - that's why I said the more the merrier. Your fantasies of Schiff's possible reaction or that Trump was impeached for no cause don't enter into it. Are you saying you would like testimony from Bolton, Mulvaney and Duffey, or just deflecting to others?

No I wouldn't. How many so-called witnesses did Schiff have at his clown show? How many of them directly spoke to the President in regards to this matter? He had his fun. He didn't subpoena any of those people. I never once heard him say what information any of these witnesses have that he wanted. He just wants them to testify hoping he might run into something by accident. That should not be entertained.

Apparently he didn’t do anything wrong, according to the evidence presented by his legal experts yesterday. Many omissions by shitt and the family stone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am shocked I tell you that his legal team would say that. Wow, nobody saw that coming!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

So, you are more concerned with the phone call than the actual corruption? Or do you think that Joe is clean?

Trump is the one engaging in corruption. That's what it's called when you tell another country to go after your political opponent for you.

But if there was nothing there, then you wouldn't be so frightened. There IS something going on. The American people deserve to know.

I’m sure you have the same “American people deserve to know” opinion when it comes to finding out what Trump was doing with his pause on Ukrainian aid, but let’s put that aside for a second.

I’m worried that the president is using his power to go after political enemies. That should make everyone afraid. I just want Biden to be treated fairly like any American should be. That’s not happening.

Treated fairly? Like the sham they threw at Don? Creepy joe sounds scared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it a law that the president cannot call foreign leaders and ask them questions? Post that law, please.
Sure....

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

that doesnt apply since biden wasnt running for office when trump started looking into him,,,
Liar.

Biden announced in April of 2019 that he was running against Impeached Trump.

3 months later, Impeached Trump asked a foreign national...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Impeached Trump, 7.25.2019

... now stop lying.

to bad for him he was already under investigation for over a year,,,
Under investigation by whom? Rudy Giuliani??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Regardless of the actions of Impeached Trump's personal attorney, Impeached Trump knew in July of 2019 when he asked a foreign national to look into Biden, that Biden was running for the same office.

You just can't stop lying. Sad, really. :(

He was trying to get them to investigate corruption. I support that.

These career politicians need to be put on a short lease and watched like hawks.

Why only the corruption of one man?

What other career politicians has Trump asked for help with?

What other politician has such suspicious circumstances surrounding him?

What other politician does not?

Trump for one, and he's been investigated since before taking the White House and is likely still being investigated.

We should periodically point out Trump wanted an announcement of an investigation. The announcement would be all he needed to smear Biden. Pretending there was an actual search for truth is insulting.

These career politicians need to be put on a short lease and watched like hawks.

Trump for one, and he's been investigated since before taking the White House and is likely still being investigated.

Or he is being investigated for the suspicious circumstances surrounding him

We should periodically point out Trump wanted an announcement of an investigation. The announcement would be all he needed to smear Biden. Pretending there was an actual search for truth is insulting.

Ukraine is renown for saying one thing and doing another. Trump wanted that announcement to hold Zelensky to his word. He wanted that almost a year before the nominee was selected.

Easy enough to explain: Trump instructed a man he doesn't know to take Yovanovitch out, because that's what he does every day, and thus it's easy enough to explain he forgot it, along with the man he was addressing. There is no dissonance whatsoever.

Trump didn't need anybody to take an ambassador out. A President can get rid of an ambassador because he didn't like the color dress she was wearing.
But it was Parnas who told Impeached Trump to take her out -- and Impeached Trump insists he doesn't know who Parnas is even though he took Parnas' advice.

How could Impeached Trump not know who the person is upon taking his direction??

Impeached Trump's lies don't bother you at all, do they?

They are dead set against investigating this and are trying to put a muzzle on the President and prevent him from doing so. I think he is persistent enough where he is eventually going to get to the bottom of all of this, and Joe's connections to Ukraine and Iraq.

Personally I would like to see it investigated. But by the DOJ and not Trump's personal lawyer whose only goal is to get Trump elected.

I don't care HOW it comes out, as long as it comes out. I am of the opinion that most average Americans would agree with me. If there is REAL dirt there (which we KNOW there is), then what matters is that it is exposed one way or another.
Even if it's done illegally. You just want Impeached Trump's political rivals eliminated from running against him.

Yes. I wouldn't care if a president sacrificed himself to get to the bottom of corruption. I would welcome it.

What the fawnbot has been programmed to express is that corruption is sacrosanct. The democrats hold corruption as the raison d'etet , the reason they exist. They will fight any effort to halt or slow corruption. America is the personal slush fund of the democrats, they will do anything to keep money flowing from the taxpayers into their pockets. Impeachment is only the beginning.

Or he is being investigated for the suspicious circumstances surrounding him

Like what? There is nothing suspicious about Trump.

Easy enough to explain: Trump instructed a man he doesn't know to take Yovanovitch out, because that's what he does every day, and thus it's easy enough to explain he forgot it, along with the man he was addressing. There is no dissonance whatsoever.

Trump didn't need anybody to take an ambassador out. A President can get rid of an ambassador because he didn't like the color dress she was wearing.
But it was Parnas who told Impeached Trump to take her out -- and Impeached Trump insists he doesn't know who Parnas is even though he took Parnas' advice.

How could Impeached Trump not know who the person is upon taking his direction??

Impeached Trump's lies don't bother you at all, do they?

why are you lying???

With good reason...
I've rejected Solomon because he's a paid writer, doing a gig for Giuliani, Parnas, Digenovas, Fruman, Firtash..... while pretending like he's some super sleuth investigative reporter for the past year or two....not disclosing who he worked for...

A perfect SET UP, for the slanderers creating dirt..... a means to legitimize it and get it to the ears they want, to hear it.

I guess youre to fucking stupid to know that all writers are paid for their work,,,

at least he has documents to back up everything he writes,,,
"youre to fucking stupid"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

"at least he has documents to back up everything he writes,,"

You're lying again. The truth is -- you don't know what he has since he still hasn't released what he said he was going to release.

LOLOL

That proves Impeached Trump is a liar. It doesn't prove Impeached Trump didn't ask a foreign national to look into a political rival.

what did he lie about???

and he wasnt a rival when he started the investigation,,,

He was a rival when Impeached Trump sought campaign help from a foreign national.

Forum List

Back