Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

The fact that he didn't need a reason to fire Yovanovitch doesn't mean he didn't have one. That's a red mackerel. He obviously had a reason or he wouldn't have done it.

Actually, if he did something illegal which outed corruption of lifelong politicians, I would not even care if he was impeached for the way he went about doing it, as long as it all comes out in the end.
Great, so what should be the punishment for Impeached Trump for taking illegal measures against Biden if it turns out Biden did nothing wrong...?

but what if he did do something wrong as the facts suggest???
Then investigate him legally.

We should periodically point out Trump wanted an announcement of an investigation. The announcement would be all he needed to smear Biden. Pretending there was an actual search for truth is insulting.

Ukraine is renown for saying one thing and doing another. Trump wanted that announcement to hold Zelensky to his word. He wanted that almost a year before the nominee was selected.

Trump is renowned for saying one thing and doing another.

I take you to mean he was taking Parnas's word for Marie Yovanovitch's supposed attitude for almost a year before the nominee was selected. He's been putting the squeeze on Zelensky since Z became President-elect.

That was only his second discussion with Zelensky, and even Zelensky admitted on video he felt no pressure from Trump whatsoever. Again, Trump didn't need any reason to get rid of Yovanovitch. No President does.

He felt almost $400 million worth of pressure, and still does at this very minute. It wasn't just a phone call. Have you not seen/read/heard any testimony from the Impeachment hearings? Everyone was in on it.

No, nobody was in on anything. Other than Sondland, they all testified to presumptions, assumptions, second, third, and fourth hand information. Trump never told Zelensky the aid was contingent on him looking into Biden, or him making the announcement.

He was trying to get them to investigate corruption. I support that.

These career politicians need to be put on a short lease and watched like hawks.

He wasn’t trying to get the DoJ to investigate corruption. He was trying to get a small, dependent ally with a political novice to to it for him (and publicly announced it which is not what our DoJ does for good reason). That isn’t a legitimate attempt to investigate. It has all the hallmarks of a political smear job.

Biden wasn’t given any protections that we afford to people. He has rights by our Constitution. There was no accountability or safeguards for him. That’s wrong.

I don't care, as long as the corruption is outed and stopped.

Stopped! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Corruption in DC stopped! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
LOLOL

Stopping corruption with corruption is ok with the herd.... just as long as it's their side corruptly stopping corruption.

so you admit biden is corrupt,,,now we are getting somewhere,,
No, that is me pointing out what righties are saying

It all adds up when you look at the bigger picture and when you look at everything, from the time Trump put his bid in for the presidency. Now, the democrat temper tantrums make perfect sense. :D
You can post as many memes as you want but you’re not looking at the bigger picture. You’re ignoring anything that doesn’t fit with the Trump narrative.

Thank you for your permission. *eye roll*

If a picture speaks 1000 words, a meme speaks 10,000 words. ;)

Actually, if he did something illegal which outed corruption of lifelong politicians, I would not even care if he was impeached for the way he went about doing it, as long as it all comes out in the end.
Great, so what should be the punishment for Impeached Trump for taking illegal measures against Biden if it turns out Biden did nothing wrong...?

but what if he did do something wrong as the facts suggest???
Then investigate him legally.
he was,,,

These career politicians need to be put on a short lease and watched like hawks.

Why only the corruption of one man?

What other career politicians has Trump asked for help with?

What other politician has such suspicious circumstances surrounding him?
Trump. Ironically.

No, not Trump at all. Nothing Trump is involved with compares to having a prosecutor from another country fired because he was going after a business his son works for. Biden's son made millions of dollars for doing nothing. Trump's son is working for free.

Except the story about what Shokin was fired is false.

So Trump is using hundreds of millions of American dollars to have the Ukrainian government investigate a phony story. I’d say that’s a big deal.

He wasn’t trying to get the DoJ to investigate corruption. He was trying to get a small, dependent ally with a political novice to to it for him (and publicly announced it which is not what our DoJ does for good reason). That isn’t a legitimate attempt to investigate. It has all the hallmarks of a political smear job.

Biden wasn’t given any protections that we afford to people. He has rights by our Constitution. There was no accountability or safeguards for him. That’s wrong.

Corruption in DC stopped! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
LOLOL

Stopping corruption with corruption is ok with the herd.... just as long as it's their side corruptly stopping corruption.

LIAR!!!

It all adds up when you look at the bigger picture and when you look at everything, from the time Trump put his bid in for the presidency. Now, the democrat temper tantrums make perfect sense. :D
You can post as many memes as you want but you’re not looking at the bigger picture. You’re ignoring anything that doesn’t fit with the Trump narrative.

Thank you for your permission. *eye roll*

If a picture speaks 1000 words, a meme speaks 10,000 words. ;)

I just find it odd that you accuse others of not considering the whole picture but yourself refuse to do so.

its presidential matter because he can use who he wants,,,

So, now it is a presidential matter and not a legal one.

Interesting.

you wouldnt be confused if you didnt edit my comment out of context,,,

back to your old lying ways I see,,,

I am not confused at all and I took nothing out of context. Your words are very clear.
LIAR!!!

3c7sek.jpg
LOLOL

That "Ukranian gas exec" is really Devon Archer; Hunter Biden's personal friend and fellow Burisma Holdings board member.

face-palm-gif.278959

Interesting.

I am not confused at all and I took nothing out of context. Your words are very clear.

I guess you didnt know that POTUS is the highest ranking law enforcement official in the country,,,

If you haven’t figured it out yet, they are all Liars.

LOLOL

LIAR!!!

Interesting.

I guess you didnt know that POTUS is the highest ranking law enforcement official in the country,,,

I did not know that because it is not true.

Why only the corruption of one man?

What other career politicians has Trump asked for help with?

What other politician has such suspicious circumstances surrounding him?
Trump. Ironically.

No, not Trump at all. Nothing Trump is involved with compares to having a prosecutor from another country fired because he was going after a business his son works for. Biden's son made millions of dollars for doing nothing. Trump's son is working for free.

Except the story about what Shokin was fired is false.

So Trump is using hundreds of millions of American dollars to have the Ukrainian government investigate a phony story. I’d say that’s a big deal.

And you know Shokin's story was false how--because that's what the commies told you? And what hundreds of millions of dollars do you speak of?

We should periodically point out Trump wanted an announcement of an investigation. The announcement would be all he needed to smear Biden. Pretending there was an actual search for truth is insulting.

Ukraine is renown for saying one thing and doing another. Trump wanted that announcement to hold Zelensky to his word. He wanted that almost a year before the nominee was selected.
Liar. Impeached Trump asked Zelensky to look into Biden in July, 2019; 3 months after Biden declared his candidacy for president.

Interesting.

I did not know that because it is not true.

so youre an idiot and a liar,,,got it,,

Forum List

Back