Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

We should periodically point out Trump wanted an announcement of an investigation. The announcement would be all he needed to smear Biden. Pretending there was an actual search for truth is insulting.

Ukraine is renown for saying one thing and doing another. Trump wanted that announcement to hold Zelensky to his word. He wanted that almost a year before the nominee was selected.

Trump is renowned for saying one thing and doing another.

I take you to mean he was taking Parnas's word for Marie Yovanovitch's supposed attitude for almost a year before the nominee was selected. He's been putting the squeeze on Zelensky since Z became President-elect.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump inquired how long Ukraine would be able to resist Russian aggression without U.S. assistance during a 2018 meeting with donors that included the indicted associates of his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani.

“How long would they last in a fight with Russia?” Trump is heard asking in the audio portion of a video recording, moments before he calls for the firing of U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

In recording Trump asks how long Ukraine can resist Russians

That was the seed of the campaign to pressure

It all adds up when you look at the bigger picture and when you look at everything, from the time Trump put his bid in for the presidency. Now, the democrat temper tantrums make perfect sense. :D

I am shocked I tell you that his legal team would say that. Wow, nobody saw that coming!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

So, you are more concerned with the phone call than the actual corruption? Or do you think that Joe is clean?

Trump is the one engaging in corruption. That's what it's called when you tell another country to go after your political opponent for you.

But if there was nothing there, then you wouldn't be so frightened. There IS something going on. The American people deserve to know.

I’m sure you have the same “American people deserve to know” opinion when it comes to finding out what Trump was doing with his pause on Ukrainian aid, but let’s put that aside for a second.

I’m worried that the president is using his power to go after political enemies. That should make everyone afraid. I just want Biden to be treated fairly like any American should be. That’s not happening.

Treated fairly? Like the sham they threw at Don? Creepy joe sounds scared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Trump was treated fairly. More than fairly actually. They were deferential to him by allowing him to only answer select questions in writing.

I guess youre to fucking stupid to know that all writers are paid for their work,,,

at least he has documents to back up everything he writes,,,
"youre to fucking stupid"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

"at least he has documents to back up everything he writes,,"

You're lying again. The truth is -- you don't know what he has since he still hasn't released what he said he was going to release.

LOLOL

That proves Impeached Trump is a liar. It doesn't prove Impeached Trump didn't ask a foreign national to look into a political rival.

what did he lie about???

and he wasnt a rival when he started the investigation,,,

He was a rival when Impeached Trump sought campaign help from a foreign national.

but he wasnt when trump started looking into his actions,,,

He was running for office when Impeached Trump solicited a foreign national to look into Biden.

Who cares? If there was nothing there, then there is nothing to be frightened about.

No reason for Bolton, Mulvaney and Duffey not to testify, then.

Or the informant, or the whistleblower.

The more the merrier, but I believe you're on the side that doesn't want more witnesses or evidence. Direct witnesses, in particular.

You mean like Shokin, who stated on video that he was in the processing of investigating Hunter for money laundering when Joe ran down there and had him fired? Everybody in the left said his story is FOS because he's not credible.

If they announced the whistleblower must testify, you'll see Schiff Face stomping up and down like a kid in a candy store who didn't get the candy bar he wanted. Nobody believes that this clown had no contact with the whistleblower, and that Schiff doesn't even know who he was.

In spite of impeaching Trump with no just cause, they want to continue their fishing expedition with Trump's help. Why would Trump do that? If they didn't have a solid case, they should have taken it to court to rule that Trump has no presidential ability to withhold records or not allow people to testify.
That's what Shokin says now. He never said that prior to meeting Rudy Giuliani.

We should periodically point out Trump wanted an announcement of an investigation. The announcement would be all he needed to smear Biden. Pretending there was an actual search for truth is insulting.

Ukraine is renown for saying one thing and doing another. Trump wanted that announcement to hold Zelensky to his word. He wanted that almost a year before the nominee was selected.

I take you to mean he was taking Parnas's word for Marie Yovanovitch's supposed attitude for almost a year before the nominee was selected. He's been putting the squeeze on Zelensky since Z became President-elect.

That was only his second discussion with Zelensky, and even Zelensky admitted on video he felt no pressure from Trump whatsoever. Again, Trump didn't need any reason to get rid of Yovanovitch. No President does.

It all adds up when you look at the bigger picture and when you look at everything, from the time Trump put his bid in for the presidency. Now, the democrat temper tantrums make perfect sense. :D
You can post as many memes as you want but you’re not looking at the bigger picture. You’re ignoring anything that doesn’t fit with the Trump narrative.

List all the other politicians that Trump has rooted out corruption on.

List all the other politicians that Trump asked foreign leader to find corruption on.

biden wasnt running for office when trump started looking into him,,,
He was running for office when Impeached Trump solicited a foreign national to look into Biden.

he should have known that wouldnt protect him,,,

it all started long before that,,,
Biden is not protected. That still doesn't allow the president to subvert the law.

hes enforcing it not subverting it,,,sorry if that hurts your butt,,,
Liar. Presidents have a Department of Justice to proceed with such investigations. Using a personal attorney makes it a private matter.

Like what? There is nothing suspicious about Trump.

It was suspicious that Trump asked a foreign leader to help his own personal lawyer.

It is suspicious that that same lawyer now says he has information that could lead to crimes being charged against Dem leaders but refuses to give it to the DOJ and instead wants to dole it out over time via the internet and FoxNews.

biden wasnt running for office when trump started looking into him,,,

he should have known that wouldnt protect him,,,

it all started long before that,,,
Biden is not protected. That still doesn't allow the president to subvert the law.

hes enforcing it not subverting it,,,sorry if that hurts your butt,,,
Liar. Presidents have a Department of Justice to proceed with such investigations. Using a personal attorney makes it a private matter.

its presidential matter because he can use who he wants,,,

OH and according to MSNBC the AG was involved for over a year before the phone call,,,

Former Vice President Joe Biden, now a 2020 Democratic presidential contender, has locked into a specific story about the controversy in Ukraine.

He insists that, in spring 2016, he strong-armed Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor solely because Biden believed that official was corrupt and inept, not because the Ukrainian was investigating a natural gas company, Burisma Holdings, that hired Biden's son, Hunter, into a lucrative job.

There’s just one problem.

Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative.

And they raise the troubling prospect that U.S. officials may have painted a false picture in Ukraine that helped ease Burisma’s legal troubles and stop prosecutors’ plans to interview Hunter Biden during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

For instance, Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the country’s chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about the Ukrainian prosecutors, according to the Ukrainian government’s official memo of the meeting. The effort to secure that meeting began the same day the prosecutor's firing was announced.

In addition, Burisma’s American team offered to introduce Ukrainian prosecutors to Obama administration officials to make amends, according to that memo and the American legal team’s internal emails.

The memos raise troubling questions:

1.) If the Ukraine prosecutor’s firing involved only his alleged corruption and ineptitude, why did Burisma's American legal team refer to those allegations as “false information?"

2.) If the firing had nothing to do with the Burisma case, as Biden has adamantly claimed, why would Burisma’s American lawyers contact the replacement prosecutor within hours of the termination and urgently seek a meeting in Ukraine to discuss the case?

Ukrainian prosecutors say they have tried to get this information to the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) since the summer of 2018, fearing it might be evidence of possible violations of U.S. ethics laws. First, they hired a former federal prosecutor to bring the information to the U.S. attorney in New York, who, they say, showed no interest. Then, the Ukrainians reached out to President Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.

Ukraine’s new president, Volodymyr Zelensky, told Trump in July that he plans to launch his own wide-ranging investigation into what happened with the Bidens and Burisma.

Some media outlets have reported that, at the time Joe Biden forced the firing in March 2016, there were no open investigations. Those reports are wrong. A British-based investigation of Burisma's owner was closed down in early 2015 on a technicality when a deadline for documents was not met. But the Ukraine Prosecutor General's office still had two open inquiries in March 2016, according to the official case file provided me. One of those cases involved taxes; the other, allegations of corruption. Burisma announced the cases against it were not closed and settled until January 2017.

After I first reported it in a column, the New York Times and ABC News published similar stories confirming my reporting.

More at link below.

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story
John Soloman :rolleyes:

Pleaseeeee!

He's part of the Giuliani and Goon gang.....

Part of the whole scam From the beginning, Parnus fed Solomon most of Solomon's fake and false propaganda.

He's even been mentioned in the impeachment trial.
in otherwords you cant refute the message so you attack the messenger,,,
With good reason...
I've rejected Solomon because he's a paid writer, doing a gig for Giuliani, Parnas, Digenovas, Fruman, Firtash..... while pretending like he's some super sleuth investigative reporter for the past year or two....not disclosing who he worked for...

A perfect SET UP, for the slanderers creating dirt..... a means to legitimize it and get it to the ears they want, to hear it.

I guess youre to fucking stupid to know that all writers are paid for their work,,,

at least he has documents to back up everything he writes,,,
Just documents created by the Ukrainian Russian mob connected people.... silly one!

That was only his second discussion with Zelensky, and even Zelensky admitted on video he felt no pressure from Trump whatsoever. Again, Trump didn't need any reason to get rid of Yovanovitch. No President does.

You just posted a few post up that the Ukraine is famous for saying one thing and doing another thing....yet you do not apply that to this situation...why is that?

He felt almost $400 million worth of pressure, and still does at this very minute. It wasn't just a phone call. Have you not seen/read/heard any testimony from the Impeachment hearings? Everyone was in on it.

He was trying to get them to investigate corruption. I support that.

These career politicians need to be put on a short lease and watched like hawks.

Why only the corruption of one man?

What other career politicians has Trump asked for help with?

What other politician has such suspicious circumstances surrounding him?
Trump. Ironically.

No, not Trump at all. Nothing Trump is involved with compares to having a prosecutor from another country fired because he was going after a business his son works for. Biden's son made millions of dollars for doing nothing. Trump's son is working for free.

Trump is the one engaging in corruption. That's what it's called when you tell another country to go after your political opponent for you.

But if there was nothing there, then you wouldn't be so frightened. There IS something going on. The American people deserve to know.

I’m sure you have the same “American people deserve to know” opinion when it comes to finding out what Trump was doing with his pause on Ukrainian aid, but let’s put that aside for a second.

I’m worried that the president is using his power to go after political enemies. That should make everyone afraid. I just want Biden to be treated fairly like any American should be. That’s not happening.

If you're worried about that, you must have been in a panic with the last administration.

Case in point, Carter Page. See, he was treated unfairly but there is going to be accountability for that. It was investigating and uncovered by the DoJ’s IG and is likely subject to prosecution.

By going around the DoJ, Trump is preventing Biden from the same protections.

You keep talking about these protections. What protections? You don't have a right to not be looked into by a sitting President or his staff. Unlike DumBama, he's doing it out in the open. It's not an official investigation. What right did Schiff Face have for obtaining phone records from various people without anybody knowing about it?

Does the president have the right to investigate anyone he wants for any reason he wants?

I’d say no.

Actually, if he did something illegal which outed corruption of lifelong politicians, I would not even care if he was impeached for the way he went about doing it, as long as it all comes out in the end.
Great, so what should be the punishment for Impeached Trump for taking illegal measures against Biden if it turns out Biden did nothing wrong...?

I don't see why he should be punished for looking into corruption. I don't think his phone call is a crime. :dunno:
So you're ok with a president soliciting foreign aid to investigate their political rivals, even when their political rivals have done nothing wrong. Just spraying them with mud is ok by you?

I just want to clarify because the law does not allow for such exceptions; but now that there is precedent to violate that law, I just want to see where you stand when a Democrat pulls such a stunt, since it's now acceptable.

Forum List

Back