Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

It is the Trump political model

Get dirt on your opponent, make up a childish name and repeat it endlessly

Gee, sounds an awful lot like the model you Communists have used against Trump for the last 4 years. HOW many "investigations" have you had against your political rival? At least a dozen, all in hopes of Kavanaughing him.
The problem is the investigations into Trump’s buddies keep turning into convictions. Darn it!
And the real funny thing is they were all convicted for being entrapped into lying under oath. Rosenstein and Weinstein bragged about being able to do that to anyone. Nice people those Trump haters are, eh? Ever since Obama brought back all those radical activist groups and racism, our country has been on a downward trajectory. Thank God Trumpy came along and changed all that
Not necessarily. Yes, some were convicted of lying under oath. There was no “entrapment”.

Trump brought along crooks and liars. Thank God?

Comrade, is withhold exculpatory evidence misconduct? In fact CRIMINAL misconduct?

Because that's what Weissman did with Gen. Flynn.

No exculpatory information was withheld.

I know that at the time of Shokin’s removal, everyone in the US embassy at Ukraine thought Shokin was corrupt and his office was not investigating any corrupt oligarchs. I know the president of the IMF agreed. I know the top anti-corruption prosecutor in Ukraine resigned in protest of Shokin. I know that Ukrainian anti-corruption activists opposed him.

It seems that every person who both knows anything about Ukraine and has any integrity agreed that Shokin was not helping Ukraine clean up its act.

That is all you need to know to derail the phony narrative against Biden.

So I’ll ask you a similar question. After everything I just said, why do you believe Shokin?

Because the evidence supports his claims. Joe Biden gave Burisma $1.8 billion in taxpayer money that vanished. Burisma kicked back $3.2 million using his son Hunter as a mule. John Kerry and and Nancy Pelosi had their son working as mules for the embezzlement scheme as well.

Romney too.....that's why he voted for no witnesses without a second thought and we all know how much he hates Trump.

JO
how can you have a trial, without live witnesses??

there has never been an impeachment trial, without witnesses, out of the 17 impeachment trials Senators have held.

Comrade,

Your traitorous party impeached the president of the United States with the intent of disenfranchising 63 million voters and removing the head of state, and you're saying they don't have any evidence and need to have a fishing expedition to justify the impeachment?

Yeah, that's treason alright.
You guys keep saying that

Do you really think 63 million voters don’t care if a President engages in criminal acts once he is elected?

Is an election a free pass to do whatever you want?

Sure as soon as you find a person who fits that description let me know ... Because you haven't.

Jo

So, it is not Saturday night, Rudy promised us stuff on Friday....anyone have the links to Rudy's dirt?

Seeing as you have yet to provide links to your pal Schitt for brains “iron clad proof of Russian collusion”, perhaps you best keep your lying leftist mouth shut. Come on, you’ve had 3+ years to find them.

You didn't watch the interview with Shokin where he stated he was fired because he was on Hunter's ass? HIs father had him fired for that reason, so yes, personal favors.

And of course Shokin has no reason to lie at all and he is so well known for being upright and honest.

No wonder you believe him so easily.

They all have a reason to lie that's why we have this thing called rules of evidence.

Jo

You didn't watch the interview with Shokin where he stated he was fired because he was on Hunter's ass? HIs father had him fired for that reason, so yes, personal favors.

And of course Shokin has no reason to lie at all and he is so well known for being upright and honest.

I'd trust him above Andrew Weissman or Peter Strzok.

:dunno:

Of course you do, that is what you party masters told you to do.

It was words.. it’s was on tv lol helloooo

This will shock you, but TV also includes pictures and that makes is possible to provide evidence. Lacking any evidence nothing Rudy says should be taken as anything more than a lie.

Are you saying because trump ran for president The Trump family successful business enterprise Hass to stop? Are you lot proud that we have a successful American family in the oval office and they should be punished?? W.T.F. is wrong with you?

I do not think the Trump family has anything to do with Hass avocados...but you seem to think that Biden family should have stopped their business enterprises, why should they stop and not the Trump family?

I dont think anyone is saying the bidens have to stop their businesses, but, knowing that ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries, and burisma is one the most corrupt companies in Ukraine, why did anyone think it was a good idea for the vice presidents son to work there.

Also, I'm not buying that biden didnt have knowledge that hunter was working there. Biden was the vice president, there is little to zero chance that he didnt know his sons dealings. Even if he himself never sought out what his son was up to, there are people in the White House who probably know everything his family is doing, someone somewhere would have told biden "hey, hunter just got hired at burisma"

Making millions for a vp son, not a problem. Going to work for a known corrupt company in a know corrupt country , and you are the vp son? There are some problems with that.

If corruption is found, the President did his job. While nobody had a clue of who the nominee would actually be, Trump looked into it because if Biden was the nominee, there would be a chance (like last time) that a corrupt politician could be elected our next President. I think that is something the public should know about before voting next November.
No he didn't do his job. His job would be through going through the legal means to acquire evidence, giving the American their constitutional rights, and used the DOJ and their investigative arm, to do the investigation.
NOTHING will be justified of Trump's illegal actions.

the vigilante does not get off any legal ramifications for murdering... a murder, outside of the law.

You can't launch an investigation until you have some proof of actual wrongdoing. Republicans are not like the Democrats. So if they find something, THEN they will approach the State department or DOJ.

Wait, what? No. You don’t need proof to launch an investigation. If you had proof, you wouldn’t need an investigation. To launch an investigation you need probable cause. The fact that the DoJ isn’t investigating is evidence you don’t have even the lowest threshold possible that a crime happened.

But the Democrats are? After you witnessed their spying on Trump and his administration, putting us through a two year phony investigation, and then Schiff stating he obtained phone records, even on another member of the House, those people are to be trusted???

This will shock you, but TV also includes pictures and that makes is possible to provide evidence. Lacking any evidence nothing Rudy says should be taken as anything more than a lie.

I do not think the Trump family has anything to do with Hass avocados...but you seem to think that Biden family should have stopped their business enterprises, why should they stop and not the Trump family?

I dont think anyone is saying the bidens have to stop their businesses, but, knowing that ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries, and burisma is one the most corrupt companies in Ukraine, why did anyone think it was a good idea for the vice presidents son to work there.

Also, I'm not buying that biden didnt have knowledge that hunter was working there. Biden was the vice president, there is little to zero chance that he didnt know his sons dealings. Even if he himself never sought out what his son was up to, there are people in the White House who probably know everything his family is doing, someone somewhere would have told biden "hey, hunter just got hired at burisma"

Making millions for a vp son, not a problem. Going to work for a known corrupt company in a know corrupt country , and you are the vp son? There are some problems with that.

If corruption is found, the President did his job. While nobody had a clue of who the nominee would actually be, Trump looked into it because if Biden was the nominee, there would be a chance (like last time) that a corrupt politician could be elected our next President. I think that is something the public should know about before voting next November.
No he didn't do his job. His job would be through going through the legal means to acquire evidence, giving the American their constitutional rights, and used the DOJ and their investigative arm, to do the investigation.

the vigilante does not get off any legal ramifications for murdering... a murder, outside of the law.

You can't launch an investigation until you have some proof of actual wrongdoing. Republicans are not like the Democrats. So if they find something, THEN they will approach the State department or DOJ.

Wait, what? No. You don’t need proof to launch an investigation. If you had proof, you wouldn’t need an investigation. To launch an investigation you need probable cause. The fact that the DoJ isn’t investigating is evidence you don’t have even the lowest threshold possible that a crime happened.

The dance just started. Give it time. It's unraveling slowly but surly.

Are you another democrat claiming you didn’t see Joe Biden threatening to with hold billions if they didn’t fire the guy that raided Burisma office ?

Last edited:
But the Democrats are? After you witnessed their spying on Trump and his administration, putting us through a two year phony investigation, and then Schiff stating he obtained phone records, even on another member of the House, those people are to be trusted???

No, the Dems are not either.

Are you another democrat claiming you didn’t see Joe Biden threatening to with hold billions if they didn’t fire the guy that raised Burisma?
I saw Biden say they threatened to withhold billions in loan guarantees if they didn’t fire a corrupt prosecutor. Biden didn’t say anything about Burisma in the video you’re referencing.

Gee, sounds an awful lot like the model you Communists have used against Trump for the last 4 years. HOW many "investigations" have you had against your political rival? At least a dozen, all in hopes of Kavanaughing him.
The problem is the investigations into Trump’s buddies keep turning into convictions. Darn it!

If democrats are above the law, they can't be convicted.

Affidavit: Ukrainian Prosecutor Testified Under Oath That Biden Got Him Fired to Stop Investigation of Son's Firm - Big League Politics
They’re not above the law. They’re just not as corrupt like you like to claim.

Trying to stop the will of the voters is indeed the very worst crime
Was the will of the voters to elect a President who could do whatever he pleases?

Did Trump run on .....If elected, I will do whatever I damn please

Affidavit: Ukrainian Prosecutor Testified Under Oath That Biden Got Him Fired to Stop Investigation of Son's Firm - Big League Politics

It’s like y’all are claiming Trump can’t be impeached because he won the election.

Why? Because he tells you what you want to hear?

And the real funny thing is they were all convicted for being entrapped into lying under oath. Rosenstein and Weinstein bragged about being able to do that to anyone. Nice people those Trump haters are, eh? Ever since Obama brought back all those radical activist groups and racism, our country has been on a downward trajectory. Thank God Trumpy came along and changed all that
Not necessarily. Yes, some were convicted of lying under oath. There was no “entrapment”.

Trump brought along crooks and liars. Thank God?

Comrade, is withhold exculpatory evidence misconduct? In fact CRIMINAL misconduct?

Because that's what Weissman did with Gen. Flynn.

No exculpatory information was withheld.

Only one tool in your bag, lying..

Flynn Accuses Prosecutors of Hiding Exculpatory Evidence, Demands They Be Removed

It’s been about a year since Giuliani started peddling this nonsense. There’s no unraveling other than Giuliani’s story. Did you aquatint yourself with George Kent’s testimony?

Of course you do, that is what you party masters told you to do.

We know for a fact that Weissman and Strzok perjured themselves on FISA applications. I know it was in pursuit of "Orange man bad," but it does punch holes in any credibility they might have otherwise had.

Was the will of the voters to elect a President who could do whatever he pleases?

Did Trump run on .....If elected, I will do whatever I damn please
Omg what did he do? Black mamba? Lol

It’s been about a year since Giuliani started peddling this nonsense. There’s no unraveling other than Giuliani’s story. Did you aquatint yourself with George Kent’s testimony?

Yes, did you acquaint yourself to the testimony I posted?

A year? The phone call only took place last July. It didn't hit the media until September.

It’s like y’all are claiming Trump can’t be impeached because he won the election.

The fact is that the ONLY reason the Stalinists are impeaching him is to try and keep him from winning the next election.

It's not an impeachment, it's election tampering.

Forum List

Back