Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

Almost 4 pm on the east coast, anyone have any links to Rudy's dirt yet?

You are getting annoying acting like a 10 year old. Give it a break already.

No more annoying that the 100 "we got them now" threads that pop up on this forum on a weekly basis.

I plan to keep asking at least daily until Rudy comes up with something or until you Trump drones admit you have been had yet again.

You two remind me of being in a car with parents who's children are in the back seat, asking every ten minutes "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

Look, the man said he was going to do it on Friday...why do you not want people to be good to their word?

See, the problem with Rudy is that he made this same claim back in Nov....didn't come true then either.
Giuliana says he'll expose "pay to play" scheme under Obama Administration

But you do not care, he is a one of the messengers for your God so you have no choice but to believe him.

Sucks to be you.

So he didn't get to it when he said he was going to. That doesn't mean he isn't. He may do it this week, next week, how knows?

That's the way most people do it. Otherwise you'd have two mortgages out and God knows when you'd sell the old house. Most people can't pay on two mortgages for months or even years. You have to get rid of the old house first so you have the money to buy the new one.

Most people have the new house chosen and paperwork done pending the sale of their old house.

Do you think people just live in their cars after they sell their house till they find a new one?

Even you are not that dumb.

Almost 4 pm on the east coast, anyone have any links to Rudy's dirt yet?

No more annoying that the 100 "we got them now" threads that pop up on this forum on a weekly basis.

I plan to keep asking at least daily until Rudy comes up with something or until you Trump drones admit you have been had yet again.

You two remind me of being in a car with parents who's children are in the back seat, asking every ten minutes "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

Look, the man said he was going to do it on Friday...why do you not want people to be good to their word?

See, the problem with Rudy is that he made this same claim back in Nov....didn't come true then either.

But you do not care, he is a one of the messengers for your God so you have no choice but to believe him.

Sucks to be you.

So he didn't get to it when he said he was going to. That doesn't mean he isn't. He may do it this week, next week, how knows?

As I said....But you do not care, he is a one of the messengers for your God so you have no choice but to believe him.

Sucks to be you.

As I said....But you do not care, he is a one of the messengers for your God so you have no choice but to believe him.

Sure I have a choice, and my choice is wait until he makes his presentation.

That's the way most people do it. Otherwise you'd have two mortgages out and God knows when you'd sell the old house. Most people can't pay on two mortgages for months or even years. You have to get rid of the old house first so you have the money to buy the new one.

Most people have the new house chosen and paperwork done pending the sale of their old house.

Do you think people just live in their cars after they sell their house till they find a new one?

Even you are not that dumb.

No, you only have so much time to find a house, so you pick one quickly. Everybody I know that bought another home did it exactly that way, including my sister who moved just last year. There was no way she was going to speculate when she would be able to sell her old house and go bankrupt. After she sold it, the realtor wrote in a 60 day moving time which is pretty standard in the industry.

The person that wanted the house before the last buyer couldn't get the loan from the bank. That's why you don't buy a new house first. It took him over a month until the final refusal. Now if she waited all that time, then had to re-list the old house to start all over again, she would have been foreclosed on because most people can't pay on two mortgages.

Sucks to be you.

Because it has never once even for .5 seconds entered your mind that he might be full of shit.

No, you only have so much time to find a house, so you pick one quickly. Everybody I know that bought another home did it exactly that way, including my sister who moved just last year. There was no way she was going to speculate when she would be able to sell her old house and go bankrupt. After she sold it, the realtor wrote in a 60 day moving time which is pretty standard in the industry.

The person that wanted the house before the last buyer couldn't get the loan from the bank. That's why you don't buy a new house first. It took him over a month until the final refusal. Now if she waited all that time, then had to re-list the old house to start all over again, she would have been foreclosed on because most people can't pay on two mortgages.

So, your sister did not even look around and have some houses in mind for when she sold her old house, she just sold it and then started to replace it?

That is fucking stupid. What if the house she found after looking for a month had a 60 day moving time? Then she is homeless for a month.

I do not know anyone, ever, outside of those in the military being sent to a new station that sold a house without somewhere to live already picked out.

Sucks to be you.

Because it has never once even for .5 seconds entered your mind that he might be full of shit.
Honest Rudy?

So, your sister did not even look around and have some houses in mind for when she sold her old house, she just sold it and then started to replace it?

That is fucking stupid. What if the house she found after looking for a month had a 60 day moving time? Then she is homeless for a month.

I do not know anyone, ever, outside of those in the military being sent to a new station that sold a house without somewhere to live already picked out.

When you apply for a loan, they take your old house into consideration. Trust me, it's the way most people buy another home.

So you find a home for let's say 200K. To secure the loan, you need at least 20K cash to do it. Then the underwriters get the application, and deny or accept the application based on your income and ability to pay. You are denied the new home loan because you have an existing mortgage you are paying on. You are paying the mortgage, taxes, insurance, everything figured in. Even if you got the loan, it's likely at a higher interest rate than you'd get with a large down payment. And, you'd be broke paying on two loans instead of one.

Doing it the way most people do it, you sell the home first, buy another one, and use the equity plus whatever other money you have available to make the down payment. You get a lower payment, likely a little lower interest rate, guaranteed approval, and you know where you stand for your move to the new house.

When you apply for a loan, they take your old house into consideration. Trust me, it's the way most people buy another home.

So you find a home for let's say 200K. To secure the loan, you need at least 20K cash to do it. Then the underwriters get the application, and deny or accept the application based on your income and ability to pay. You are denied the new home loan because you have an existing mortgage you are paying on. You are paying the mortgage, taxes, insurance, everything figured in. Even if you got the loan, it's likely at a higher interest rate than you'd get with a large down payment. And, you'd be broke paying on two loans instead of one.

Doing it the way most people do it, you sell the home first, buy another one, and use the equity plus whatever other money you have available to make the down payment. You get a lower payment, likely a little lower interest rate, guaranteed approval, and you know where you stand for your move to the new house.

and you have no where to live in-between selling one and buying one. Nobody with a brain sells their house without a plan of where they are going to move.

Sucks to be you.

He could be. I don't know. But I won't say he is simply because he didn't do it when he said he would. Problems arise. He might have figured out a way to make money on it. He may be using the evidence to help the Trump defense team. Who knows? But I'm patient enough to wait and find out, not make accusations that he must be FOS because he missed the day he said he was going to do it.

and you have no where to live in-between selling one and buying one. Nobody with a brain sells their house without a plan of where they are going to move.

Let me make a suggestion at this point. Record some episodes of house sales on HGTV. See the way they do it. Then perhaps you'll realize that's the way it's done. The most interesting show is Property Brothers. They are on a timeline, half of the time they are in a rush to get the family out of their old home before they have to contractually leave, and get into the new home they bought that's being renovated.

Let me make a suggestion at this point. Record some episodes of house sales on HGTV. See the way they do it. Then perhaps you'll realize that's the way it's done. The most interesting show is Property Brothers. They are on a timeline, half of the time they are in a rush to get the family out of their old home before they have to contractually leave, and get into the new home they bought that's being renovated.

You know, those shows are all staged right? They are not real. The "rush to be out" is all part of the drama to get people to watch.

You know, those shows are all staged right? They are not real. The "rush to be out" is all part of the drama to get people to watch.

I see. So those shows are staged, every time somebody I knew moved to another house, that's the way they went about it, and I have a very large family, and you're right--everybody else is wrong.

That begs the question: Do you own a home or do you rent? It sounds to me like you rent.

I see. So those shows are staged, every time somebody I knew moved to another house, that's the way they went about it, and I have a very large family, and you're right--everybody else is wrong.

That begs the question: Do you own a home or do you rent? It sounds to me like you rent.

Both.

Both.

So you're a landlord?

It was words.. it’s was on tv lol helloooo

This will shock you, but TV also includes pictures and that makes is possible to provide evidence. Lacking any evidence nothing Rudy says should be taken as anything more than a lie.

Are you saying because trump ran for president The Trump family successful business enterprise Hass to stop? Are you lot proud that we have a successful American family in the oval office and they should be punished?? W.T.F. is wrong with you?

I do not think the Trump family has anything to do with Hass avocados...but you seem to think that Biden family should have stopped their business enterprises, why should they stop and not the Trump family?

I dont think anyone is saying the bidens have to stop their businesses, but, knowing that ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries, and burisma is one the most corrupt companies in Ukraine, why did anyone think it was a good idea for the vice presidents son to work there.

Also, I'm not buying that biden didnt have knowledge that hunter was working there. Biden was the vice president, there is little to zero chance that he didnt know his sons dealings. Even if he himself never sought out what his son was up to, there are people in the White House who probably know everything his family is doing, someone somewhere would have told biden "hey, hunter just got hired at burisma"

Making millions for a vp son, not a problem. Going to work for a known corrupt company in a know corrupt country , and you are the vp son? There are some problems with that.
I could be wrong but I don't believe Biden ever said he didn't know his son worked for Burisma.
Well, he said he didnt know hunter was working for burisma until after he was hired.

I'm just thinking that there is probably nothing that the family of a president or vp can do that the president or vp isnt made aware of. Especially a major position in a corrupt country for a company that has corrupt people as owners or associates.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's possible that the son of a vice president can live his life and do business that the vp would never know about. Just seems unlikely, as the president and vp are likely briefed on things like that.

Biden's whole family is getting rich off of his VP terms. His brother was hired by a construction company even though he had no construction background. A few months later, that company was awarded a 1.5 billion dollar government contract to build 100,000 homes in Iraq.

Gee, just a coincidence. Joe knew nothing about it I'm sure.

So if you were Hunter Biden- you would have refused that offer of $500K a year?

I agree the optics look really bad, but the reality is that Joe Biden does not- and did not- have any authority to tell his son not to work for Burisma or not to work in Ukraine.

Really so far all that any of you have brought forth is that 'it looks bad'

Which really describes pretty much every business deal the Trump family is doing

You didn't watch the interview with Shokin where he stated he was fired because he was on Hunter's ass? HIs father had him fired for that reason, so yes, personal favors.

And of course Shokin has no reason to lie at all and he is so well known for being upright and honest.

No wonder you believe him so easily.

But the Democrats are? After you witnessed their spying on Trump and his administration, putting us through a two year phony investigation, and then Schiff stating he obtained phone records, even on another member of the House, those people are to be trusted???

You do know that you are LYING.

IG Horowitz assigned and work for Trump administration......Confirmed Obama did not spied or plant bugs in Trump Tower.
Uranium One investigation assigned by Jeff Session before he left this administration. Confirmed and cleared Hillary.

And of course people like you believed the Russians more than your own intelligence assigned by this lousy inept POTUS.

You watched Shokin then you believed a corrupted Ukrainian prosecutor general. Good for you.

I never said anything about planting bugs. When you leftists hear or read things, your mind wonders off and makes up nonsense. With these phony FISA applications, you want me to believe this all didn't go back to the White House? Of course DumBama knew all about it, and probably led the charge.

According to the Horowitz report, that’s complete nonsense. You’re making completely unsupported accusations. Again.

No, you would be lying as usual. Blatant LYING on FISA applications, altering official documents (a felony you know), and all sorts of other illegal acts committed by OBOZO’S people and you claim he knew nothing? Thanks for admitting he is an incompetent boob who had no business having the office he had.

Forum List

Back