Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

Comey felt compelled to inform Congress since he had already testified on the investigation. He informed Chaffetz who immediately blasted it out on twitter.

It was completely unfair and counter to fundamentals of the DoJ which does not make these things public as a matter of policy.

Like I said - The uninformed have no idea of the background concerning that announcement.

The FBI, under Attorney General Lynch, had taken the Investigation out of the field offices and Comey was making it go away.
The non corrupt people in the New York Field Office were not playing that game.
They had info that they were going to investigate - Comey took it from them, announced it so that he could then bury that too, which he did.

Comey worked to cover all this up for Hillary.

Any who claims that Comey worked against Hillary in any way - I dismiss completely as woefully uninformed.

Fun story but completely unsupported by any factual investigation of the matter. This is a fantasy spun by Trump supporters.

The IG debunks all of this. Let’s summarize.

The investigation was never in a field office. From the start of the investigation, it always took place at FBI headquarters. This is not unusual for such an important investigation. Lynch had no part in determining where it would occur.

The New York Field office never was going to investigate Clinton on their own. In all likelihood they were leaking the presence of Weiner’s laptop to Giuliani. The IG report shows evidence of bias in that office against Clinton and the leaks reinforce it. The field office passed the info on to FBI headquarters as they should.

You know what’s the opposite of a cover up? Announcing the investigation was reopened. Your narrative is bogus.

I have already dismissed you due to your lack of information.
You don’t have the facts. You have a fantasy.

Poor baby

That’s the best you can do? Please read the IG report on the mid year investigation and get back to me.

So...heading on to 11am on the east coast...anything from Rudy yet??

Any who claims that Comey worked against Hillary in any way - I dismiss completely as woefully uninformed.
Sadly, you are the uninformed one. Unless you mean like Comey working for Hillary by publicly announcing the FBI was reopening the investigation into her email as early voting had already begun.

face-palm-gif.278959

I laugh at your uninformed self - Faun.

Like I said - The uninformed have no idea of the background concerning that announcement.

The FBI, under Attorney General Lynch, had taken the Investigation out of the field offices and Comey was making it go away.
The non corrupt people in the New York Field Office were not playing that game.
They had info that they were going to investigate - Comey took it from them, announced it so that he could then bury that too, which he did.

Fun story but completely unsupported by any factual investigation of the matter. This is a fantasy spun by Trump supporters.

The IG debunks all of this. Let’s summarize.

The investigation was never in a field office. From the start of the investigation, it always took place at FBI headquarters. This is not unusual for such an important investigation. Lynch had no part in determining where it would occur.

The New York Field office never was going to investigate Clinton on their own. In all likelihood they were leaking the presence of Weiner’s laptop to Giuliani. The IG report shows evidence of bias in that office against Clinton and the leaks reinforce it. The field office passed the info on to FBI headquarters as they should.

You know what’s the opposite of a cover up? Announcing the investigation was reopened. Your narrative is bogus.

I have already dismissed you due to your lack of information.
You don’t have the facts. You have a fantasy.

Poor baby

That’s the best you can do? Please read the IG report on the mid year investigation and get back to me.

Until you inform yourself - there is nothing that I can do.

Sadly, you are the uninformed one. Unless you mean like Comey working for Hillary by publicly announcing the FBI was reopening the investigation into her email as early voting had already begun.

face-palm-gif.278959

How come you don't laugh at yourself for posting such absolute nonsense like claiming the man who, while Americans were voting, publicly announced Hillary was under investigation again --was working for Hillary? :cuckoo:

face-palm-gif.278959

How come you don't laugh at yourself for posting such absolute nonsense like claiming the man who, while Americans were voting, publicly announced Hillary was under investigation again --was working for Hillary? :cuckoo:

Why are you so stupid?

face-palm-gif.278959

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

Slobbers the idiot who claims the man who publicly announced Hillary was under investigation, was working for her. :cuckoo:

face-palm-gif.278959

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

Slobbers the idiot who claims the man who publicly announced Hillary was under investigation, was working for her. :cuckoo:

Look MORON -
He announced because the NY Office was going to leak it.
He announced it, he cleared her in record time.

He was Pro-Hillary not pro Trump.
Even as fucking retarded as you have proven yourself to be in just my time here, (others can testify to a longer timeframe), you should be able to comprehend what was going on.
It would be obvious to anyone with even a smidgeon of intelligence.

Rudy is getting his ducks in order to slam dunk the crooked democrats on news station oann
What is Rudy waiting for?

He is not bluffing is he?

I am very disappointed how amateurs are these people. Very disappointed.

His boss being impeached for digging dirt........ You would think this dude should STFU. Nah goes to Ukraine continue the same stupidity dig dirt.

Comes back with an evidence from Shokin testimony. Goes on Fox News......... I save Trump.
Everything coming out of them is bullshit

No, Rudy is NOT going to testify under oath
No, Rudy does NOT have dirt on Democratic Congressmen

face-palm-gif.278959

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

Look MORON -

Even as fucking retarded as you have proven yourself to be in just my time here, (others can testify to a longer timeframe), you should be able to comprehend what was going on.
That's Comey's excuse. If that were true, he would have waited two weeks until after the election to reopen the investigation into Hillary.

Still wondering how come you don't laugh at yourself?

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

Look MORON -

That's Comey's excuse. If that were true, he would have waited two weeks until after the election to reopen the investigation into Hillary.

Still wondering how come you don't laugh at yourself?

Because I am not you.

Almost 4 pm on the east coast, anyone have any links to Rudy's dirt yet?

face-palm-gif.278959

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

Look MORON -

"he was pro-Hillary"

Then why did he derail Clinton's election with that last minute announcement?

If he was pro-Hillary- why didn't he announce the investigation into the Trump campaign for collusion with Russia?

No one did more to ensure Clinton's electoral defeat than Comey.

Comey took actions that harmed Clinton's election- and didn't take any actions that harmed Trump's election.

And you call him 'pro-Hillary"

LOL

Almost 4 pm on the east coast, anyone have any links to Rudy's dirt yet?

Still waiting for these bombshells that Giuliani said he was going to reveal.

Of course I am still waiting for Trump to reveal all of that Birther crap he claimed he had info on and never revealed.

Hmmmm almost see a pattern here......

Rudy sounds like Joseph McCarthy.....I have a list of 200 Communists
And ya gotta wonder why he was looking for corruption but only democratic corruption.... that's a tale tell sign.....

Consider he, Giuliani has sought corrupt business in the Ukraine for a decade at least.... And Rick Perry just worked a deal with Velensky to hire a Texas oil and gas buddy of his to advise him... And Giuliani got in to see the DOJ about the extradition on a criminal Ukrainian oligarch, Firtash, that Victoria and DiGenova are representing, that they do not want extradited to the USA for his crimes against us, or that Rudy n friends were trying to get two USA crony oil and gas guy on their board of directors and remove two board members who were fig h ting the corruption in the business.

Trump swamp, is up to our eyeballs at this point.....

Yeah- amazing isn't it? Trump is all about fighting corruption- just so long as he can name his top Democratic rival in doing so.

Somehow Paul Manafort's crimes in Ukraine he never thought to ask Ukraine to investigate.

Now if Paul Manafort had been named Elizabeth Warren.............

Forum List

Back