Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

So...heading on to 11am on the east coast...anything from Rudy yet??

That's about the twelfth time you asked that question. Any chance you're ever going to stop????

Why do you think that Giuliana promised a big release but failed to follow through?

I don't know. Ask him. Perhaps he's going to do something with Turmp's defense team with it. I am not Rudy. If he comes out with it Wednesday, so what? If he comes out with it next Friday, so what? As Hillary would say, what difference does it make at this point?

You leftists are so impatient.

That's about the twelfth time you asked that question. Any chance you're ever going to stop????

Why do you think that Giuliana promised a big release but failed to follow through?

I don't know. Ask him. Perhaps he's going to do something with Turmp's defense team with it. I am not Rudy. If he comes out with it Wednesday, so what? If he comes out with it next Friday, so what? As Hillary would say, what difference does it make at this point?

'we leftists' are amused that you gullible Trumpettes believe what Giuliani tells you.

Just like you believe Trump when he tells you he had something big he is going to reveal someday- like how he says he will reveal his health insurance plan after the election.

How about less bragging about what you say you will do in the future- and more actually doing?

'we leftists' are amused that you gullible Trumpettes believe what Giuliani tells you.

Just like you believe Trump when he tells you he had something big he is going to reveal someday- like how he says he will reveal his health insurance plan after the election.

How about less bragging about what you say you will do in the future- and more actually doing?

Trump said he would remove Commie Care and replace it with something better. Thanks to the RINO's in our party, Commie Care was never removed. In fact, they were taking applications until last month. There is only so much a President can do.

Ears said that a family would save $2,500 a month in health insurance costs. When is that going to happen? He said you will be able to keep your doctor. When is that going to happen? He said you will be able to keep your current insurance. Never happened. He said Commie Care would eliminate garbage healthcare plans. Commie Care is full of them, and they are the only plans that are semi-affordable.

I laugh at your uninformed self - Faun.
How come you don't laugh at yourself for posting such absolute nonsense like claiming the man who, while Americans were voting, publicly announced Hillary was under investigation again --was working for Hillary? :cuckoo:

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

Slobbers the idiot who claims the man who publicly announced Hillary was under investigation, was working for her. :cuckoo:

Look MORON -
He announced because the NY Office was going to leak it.
He announced it, he cleared her in record time.

He was Pro-Hillary not pro Trump.
Even as fucking retarded as you have proven yourself to be in just my time here, (others can testify to a longer timeframe), you should be able to comprehend what was going on.
It would be obvious to anyone with even a smidgeon of intelligence.

"he was pro-Hillary"

Then why did he derail Clinton's election with that last minute announcement?

If he was pro-Hillary- why didn't he announce the investigation into the Trump campaign for collusion with Russia?

No one did more to ensure Clinton's electoral defeat than Comey.

Comey took actions that harmed Clinton's election- and didn't take any actions that harmed Trump's election.

And you call him 'pro-Hillary"

LOL

I really don't know how you stupid fucks are able to understand how to breath everyday.

He exonerated her of 110 felonies that she admitted to -

Almost 4 pm on the east coast, anyone have any links to Rudy's dirt yet?

You are getting annoying acting like a 10 year old. Give it a break already.

No more annoying that the 100 "we got them now" threads that pop up on this forum on a weekly basis.

I plan to keep asking at least daily until Rudy comes up with something or until you Trump drones admit you have been had yet again.

Trump said he would remove Commie Care and replace it with something better. Thanks to the RINO's in our party, Commie Care was never removed. In fact, they were taking applications until last month. There is only so much a President can do.

It was not removed because the "something better" was not there. Had Trump had a "something better" plan like he said he would, then we would not be having this discussion.

No more annoying that the 100 "we got them now" threads that pop up on this forum on a weekly basis.

I plan to keep asking at least daily until Rudy comes up with something or until you Trump drones admit you have been had yet again.

You two remind me of being in a car with parents who's children are in the back seat, asking every ten minutes "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

Ears said that a family would save $2,500 a month in health insurance costs. When is that going to happen? He said you will be able to keep your doctor. When is that going to happen? He said you will be able to keep your current insurance. Never happened. He said Commie Care would eliminate garbage healthcare plans. Commie Care is full of them, and they are the only plans that are semi-affordable.

I understand your efforts to change the subject.

You just don't have any explanation on why your Dear Leader has told you that he won't tell you his health insurance plans until after the election.

There is no real explanation other than the obvious- once again Trump has no plan, but is just telling people he does.

Why until after the election? Because if he is not elected he can just wave it off, and if he is elected, not one of his voters will care that he has no actual healthcare insurance plan in place- just like he didn't have one when he was trying to kill the ACA.

You two remind me of being in a car with parents who's children are in the back seat, asking every ten minutes "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

You remind me of every Birther who ever believed all of the Birther claims Trump made.

You remind me of every Birther who ever believed all of the Birther claims Trump made.

Which is a small group of people on our side. I was not one of them.

How come you don't laugh at yourself for posting such absolute nonsense like claiming the man who, while Americans were voting, publicly announced Hillary was under investigation again --was working for Hillary? :cuckoo:

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

Slobbers the idiot who claims the man who publicly announced Hillary was under investigation, was working for her. :cuckoo:

Look MORON -

Even as fucking retarded as you have proven yourself to be in just my time here, (others can testify to a longer timeframe), you should be able to comprehend what was going on.

"he was pro-Hillary"

If he was pro-Hillary- why didn't he announce the investigation into the Trump campaign for collusion with Russia?

Comey took actions that harmed Clinton's election- and didn't take any actions that harmed Trump's election.

LOL

I really don't know how you stupid fucks are able to understand how to breath everyday.

If your Dear Leader and his puppet AG's actually had any evidence of any prosecutable crimes that Clinton committed- why do you think that Trump is blocking those prosecutions?

You gullible Trumpkins loved Comey- until Trump told you to hate him.

Which is a small group of people on our side. I was not one of them.

Yet you carry his water in the exact same way.

You just don't have any explanation on why your Dear Leader has told you that he won't tell you his health insurance plans until after the election.

There is no real explanation other than the obvious- once again Trump has no plan, but is just telling people he does.

Why until after the election? Because if he is not elected he can just wave it off, and if he is elected, not one of his voters will care that he has no actual healthcare insurance plan in place- just like he didn't have one when he was trying to kill the ACA.

If he killed Commie Care and didn't have a plan, then you'd have a point. But it would be cumbersome to have two different government plans trying to do the same thing. It's like buying a bigger house. You don't buy the new house and then go back and sell the old one. You sell the old one first so you have the money for the new house.

Look, the man said he was going to do it on Friday...why do you not want people to be good to their word?

See, the problem with Rudy is that he made this same claim back in Nov....didn't come true then either.
Giuliana says he'll expose "pay to play" scheme under Obama Administration

But you do not care, he is a one of the messengers for your God so you have no choice but to believe him.

Sucks to be you.

If he killed Commie Care and didn't have a plan, then you'd have a point. But it would be cumbersome to have two different government plans trying to do the same thing. It's like buying a bigger house. You don't buy the new house and then go back and sell the old one. You sell the old one first so you have the money for the new house.

But you do not sell your house till you have some where to move. At least no one with a brain does.

It was words.. it’s was on tv lol helloooo

This will shock you, but TV also includes pictures and that makes is possible to provide evidence. Lacking any evidence nothing Rudy says should be taken as anything more than a lie.

Are you saying because trump ran for president The Trump family successful business enterprise Hass to stop? Are you lot proud that we have a successful American family in the oval office and they should be punished?? W.T.F. is wrong with you?

I do not think the Trump family has anything to do with Hass avocados...but you seem to think that Biden family should have stopped their business enterprises, why should they stop and not the Trump family?

I dont think anyone is saying the bidens have to stop their businesses, but, knowing that ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries, and burisma is one the most corrupt companies in Ukraine, why did anyone think it was a good idea for the vice presidents son to work there.

Also, I'm not buying that biden didnt have knowledge that hunter was working there. Biden was the vice president, there is little to zero chance that he didnt know his sons dealings. Even if he himself never sought out what his son was up to, there are people in the White House who probably know everything his family is doing, someone somewhere would have told biden "hey, hunter just got hired at burisma"

Making millions for a vp son, not a problem. Going to work for a known corrupt company in a know corrupt country , and you are the vp son? There are some problems with that.
I could be wrong but I don't believe Biden ever said he didn't know his son worked for Burisma.
Well, he said he didnt know hunter was working for burisma until after he was hired.

I'm just thinking that there is probably nothing that the family of a president or vp can do that the president or vp isnt made aware of. Especially a major position in a corrupt country for a company that has corrupt people as owners or associates.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's possible that the son of a vice president can live his life and do business that the vp would never know about. Just seems unlikely, as the president and vp are likely briefed on things like that.

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

Look MORON -

"he was pro-Hillary"

LOL

If your Dear Leader and his puppet AG's actually had any evidence of any prosecutable crimes that Clinton committed- why do you think that Trump is blocking those prosecutions?

You gullible Trumpkins loved Comey- until Trump told you to hate him.

You simply say things that are retarded.

It was words.. it’s was on tv lol helloooo

This will shock you, but TV also includes pictures and that makes is possible to provide evidence. Lacking any evidence nothing Rudy says should be taken as anything more than a lie.

Are you saying because trump ran for president The Trump family successful business enterprise Hass to stop? Are you lot proud that we have a successful American family in the oval office and they should be punished?? W.T.F. is wrong with you?

I do not think the Trump family has anything to do with Hass avocados...but you seem to think that Biden family should have stopped their business enterprises, why should they stop and not the Trump family?

I dont think anyone is saying the bidens have to stop their businesses, but, knowing that ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries, and burisma is one the most corrupt companies in Ukraine, why did anyone think it was a good idea for the vice presidents son to work there.

Also, I'm not buying that biden didnt have knowledge that hunter was working there. Biden was the vice president, there is little to zero chance that he didnt know his sons dealings. Even if he himself never sought out what his son was up to, there are people in the White House who probably know everything his family is doing, someone somewhere would have told biden "hey, hunter just got hired at burisma"

Making millions for a vp son, not a problem. Going to work for a known corrupt company in a know corrupt country , and you are the vp son? There are some problems with that.
I could be wrong but I don't believe Biden ever said he didn't know his son worked for Burisma.
Well, he said he didnt know hunter was working for burisma until after he was hired.

I'm just thinking that there is probably nothing that the family of a president or vp can do that the president or vp isnt made aware of. Especially a major position in a corrupt country for a company that has corrupt people as owners or associates.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's possible that the son of a vice president can live his life and do business that the vp would never know about. Just seems unlikely, as the president and vp are likely briefed on things like that.

Biden's whole family is getting rich off of his VP terms. His brother was hired by a construction company even though he had no construction background. A few months later, that company was awarded a 1.5 billion dollar government contract to build 100,000 homes in Iraq.

Gee, just a coincidence. Joe knew nothing about it I'm sure.

Yeah, it was a dumb thing for Biden to say, the idea he did not know is pretty far fetched.

But you do not sell your house till you have some where to move. At least no one with a brain does.

That's the way most people do it. Otherwise you'd have two mortgages out and God knows when you'd sell the old house. Most people can't pay on two mortgages for months or even years. You have to get rid of the old house first so you have the money to buy the new one.

Forum List

Back