Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

LOL

Slobbers the idiot who claims the man who publicly announced Hillary was under investigation, was working for her. :cuckoo:

Look MORON -
He announced because the NY Office was going to leak it.
He announced it, he cleared her in record time.

He was Pro-Hillary not pro Trump.
Even as fucking retarded as you have proven yourself to be in just my time here, (others can testify to a longer timeframe), you should be able to comprehend what was going on.
It would be obvious to anyone with even a smidgeon of intelligence.

"he was pro-Hillary"

Then why did he derail Clinton's election with that last minute announcement?

If he was pro-Hillary- why didn't he announce the investigation into the Trump campaign for collusion with Russia?

No one did more to ensure Clinton's electoral defeat than Comey.

Comey took actions that harmed Clinton's election- and didn't take any actions that harmed Trump's election.

And you call him 'pro-Hillary"

LOL

I really don't know how you stupid fucks are able to understand how to breath everyday.

He exonerated her of 110 felonies that she admitted to -

If your Dear Leader and his puppet AG's actually had any evidence of any prosecutable crimes that Clinton committed- why do you think that Trump is blocking those prosecutions?

You gullible Trumpkins loved Comey- until Trump told you to hate him.

You simply say things that are retarded.

I can see why the facts upset your delicate snowflake sensibilities.

If your Dear Leader and his puppet AG's actually had any evidence of any prosecutable crimes that Clinton committed- why do you think that Trump is blocking those prosecutions?

You gullible Trumpkins loved Comey- until Trump told you to hate him

And of course Shokin has no reason to lie at all and he is so well known for being upright and honest.

No wonder you believe him so easily.

But the Democrats are? After you witnessed their spying on Trump and his administration, putting us through a two year phony investigation, and then Schiff stating he obtained phone records, even on another member of the House, those people are to be trusted???

You do know that you are LYING.

IG Horowitz assigned and work for Trump administration......Confirmed Obama did not spied or plant bugs in Trump Tower.
Uranium One investigation assigned by Jeff Session before he left this administration. Confirmed and cleared Hillary.

And of course people like you believed the Russians more than your own intelligence assigned by this lousy inept POTUS.

You watched Shokin then you believed a corrupted Ukrainian prosecutor general. Good for you.

I never said anything about planting bugs. When you leftists hear or read things, your mind wonders off and makes up nonsense. With these phony FISA applications, you want me to believe this all didn't go back to the White House? Of course DumBama knew all about it, and probably led the charge.

According to the Horowitz report, that’s complete nonsense. You’re making completely unsupported accusations. Again.

No, you would be lying as usual. Blatant LYING on FISA applications, altering official documents (a felony you know), and all sorts of other illegal acts committed by OBOZO’S people and you claim he knew nothing? Thanks for admitting he is an incompetent boob who had no business having the office he had.

Why the hell would you want the president knowing the details or any investigation? Keep politics out of justice.

Almost 4 pm on the east coast, anyone have any links to Rudy's dirt yet?

You are getting annoying acting like a 10 year old. Give it a break already.

No more annoying that the 100 "we got them now" threads that pop up on this forum on a weekly basis.

I plan to keep asking at least daily until Rudy comes up with something or until you Trump drones admit you have been had yet again.

You two remind me of being in a car with parents who's children are in the back seat, asking every ten minutes "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

Look, the man said he was going to do it on Friday...why do you not want people to be good to their word?

See, the problem with Rudy is that he made this same claim back in Nov....didn't come true then either.
Giuliana says he'll expose "pay to play" scheme under Obama Administration

But you do not care, he is a one of the messengers for your God so you have no choice but to believe him.

Sucks to be you.

Trumpsters never care when Trump and his lackeys lie to them. And to the American voters.

This will shock you, but TV also includes pictures and that makes is possible to provide evidence. Lacking any evidence nothing Rudy says should be taken as anything more than a lie.

I do not think the Trump family has anything to do with Hass avocados...but you seem to think that Biden family should have stopped their business enterprises, why should they stop and not the Trump family?

I dont think anyone is saying the bidens have to stop their businesses, but, knowing that ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries, and burisma is one the most corrupt companies in Ukraine, why did anyone think it was a good idea for the vice presidents son to work there.

Also, I'm not buying that biden didnt have knowledge that hunter was working there. Biden was the vice president, there is little to zero chance that he didnt know his sons dealings. Even if he himself never sought out what his son was up to, there are people in the White House who probably know everything his family is doing, someone somewhere would have told biden "hey, hunter just got hired at burisma"

Making millions for a vp son, not a problem. Going to work for a known corrupt company in a know corrupt country , and you are the vp son? There are some problems with that.
I could be wrong but I don't believe Biden ever said he didn't know his son worked for Burisma.
Well, he said he didnt know hunter was working for burisma until after he was hired.

I'm just thinking that there is probably nothing that the family of a president or vp can do that the president or vp isnt made aware of. Especially a major position in a corrupt country for a company that has corrupt people as owners or associates.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's possible that the son of a vice president can live his life and do business that the vp would never know about. Just seems unlikely, as the president and vp are likely briefed on things like that.

Biden's whole family is getting rich off of his VP terms. His brother was hired by a construction company even though he had no construction background. A few months later, that company was awarded a 1.5 billion dollar government contract to build 100,000 homes in Iraq.

Gee, just a coincidence. Joe knew nothing about it I'm sure.

So if you were Hunter Biden- you would have refused that offer of $500K a year?

I agree the optics look really bad, but the reality is that Joe Biden does not- and did not- have any authority to tell his son not to work for Burisma or not to work in Ukraine.

Really so far all that any of you have brought forth is that 'it looks bad'

Which really describes pretty much every business deal the Trump family is doing
It’s not only Ukraine that his son got kick backs it was every country joe Biden was the point man for Obama. It’s clear corruption.

Why do you think that Giuliana promised a big release but failed to follow through?

I don't know. Ask him. Perhaps he's going to do something with Turmp's defense team with it. I am not Rudy. If he comes out with it Wednesday, so what? If he comes out with it next Friday, so what? As Hillary would say, what difference does it make at this point?

You leftists are so impatient.

'we leftists' are amused that you gullible Trumpettes believe what Giuliani tells you.

Just like you believe Trump when he tells you he had something big he is going to reveal someday- like how he says he will reveal his health insurance plan after the election.

How about less bragging about what you say you will do in the future- and more actually doing?

Trump said he would remove Commie Care and replace it with something better. Thanks to the RINO's in our party, Commie Care was never removed. In fact, they were taking applications until last month. There is only so much a President can do.

Ears said that a family would save $2,500 a month in health insurance costs. When is that going to happen? He said you will be able to keep your doctor. When is that going to happen? He said you will be able to keep your current insurance. Never happened. He said Commie Care would eliminate garbage healthcare plans. Commie Care is full of them, and they are the only plans that are semi-affordable.

I understand your efforts to change the subject.

You just don't have any explanation on why your Dear Leader has told you that he won't tell you his health insurance plans until after the election.

There is no real explanation other than the obvious- once again Trump has no plan, but is just telling people he does.

Why until after the election? Because if he is not elected he can just wave it off, and if he is elected, not one of his voters will care that he has no actual healthcare insurance plan in place- just like he didn't have one when he was trying to kill the ACA.

If he killed Commie Care and didn't have a plan, then you'd have a point. But it would be cumbersome to have two different government plans trying to do the same thing. It's like buying a bigger house. You don't buy the new house and then go back and sell the old one. You sell the old one first so you have the money for the new house.

Wow- so using your analogy-
Trump says he has a plan for building a new House that is the best plan ever- but he is not going to share it with you until he burns down the old house.

Not sure why you won't actually address the point: Trump has told you that he has a plan for a new health insurance program, but won't show you until after the election.

Why do you think that he doesn't want you to know what he plans to replace the ACA with?

This will shock you, but TV also includes pictures and that makes is possible to provide evidence. Lacking any evidence nothing Rudy says should be taken as anything more than a lie.

I do not think the Trump family has anything to do with Hass avocados...but you seem to think that Biden family should have stopped their business enterprises, why should they stop and not the Trump family?

I dont think anyone is saying the bidens have to stop their businesses, but, knowing that ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries, and burisma is one the most corrupt companies in Ukraine, why did anyone think it was a good idea for the vice presidents son to work there.

Also, I'm not buying that biden didnt have knowledge that hunter was working there. Biden was the vice president, there is little to zero chance that he didnt know his sons dealings. Even if he himself never sought out what his son was up to, there are people in the White House who probably know everything his family is doing, someone somewhere would have told biden "hey, hunter just got hired at burisma"

Making millions for a vp son, not a problem. Going to work for a known corrupt company in a know corrupt country , and you are the vp son? There are some problems with that.
I could be wrong but I don't believe Biden ever said he didn't know his son worked for Burisma.
Well, he said he didnt know hunter was working for burisma until after he was hired.

I'm just thinking that there is probably nothing that the family of a president or vp can do that the president or vp isnt made aware of. Especially a major position in a corrupt country for a company that has corrupt people as owners or associates.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's possible that the son of a vice president can live his life and do business that the vp would never know about. Just seems unlikely, as the president and vp are likely briefed on things like that.

Biden's whole family is getting rich off of his VP terms. His brother was hired by a construction company even though he had no construction background. A few months later, that company was awarded a 1.5 billion dollar government contract to build 100,000 homes in Iraq.

I agree the optics look really bad, but the reality is that Joe Biden does not- and did not- have any authority to tell his son not to work for Burisma or not to work in Ukraine.

Which really describes pretty much every business deal the Trump family is doing

Actually we brought more than that. Ukraine didn't seek out Hunter out of the 1.5 million attorneys we have in this country. Burisma wanted Hunter for protection, and it was worth the money to get it. What we do have is testimony from Shokin claiming that the reason he was fired is because he was breathing down the necks of Burisma, and in particular, Hunter.

Don't believe for a minute that Hunter is so good at what he does, everybody wanted that drug heads unique talent. The guy was a loser from day one. Without his father, he'd be chasing ambulances for money.

It’s not only Ukraine that his son got kick backs it was every country joe Biden was the point man for Obama. It’s clear corruption.

Your tinfoil hat is wound tighter than usual today.

Just pointing out that we have less evidence of any Biden corruption than we do of Trump corruption.

Just pointing out that we have less evidence of any Biden corruption than we do of Trump corruption.
That’s because you democrats are deranged you let Hillary get away with getting a ambassador and Troops Lynched, you let her hold classified emails on a private server, you let biden money launder millions to his family.. your derangement is deep lol

But the Democrats are? After you witnessed their spying on Trump and his administration, putting us through a two year phony investigation, and then Schiff stating he obtained phone records, even on another member of the House, those people are to be trusted???

You do know that you are LYING.

IG Horowitz assigned and work for Trump administration......Confirmed Obama did not spied or plant bugs in Trump Tower.
Uranium One investigation assigned by Jeff Session before he left this administration. Confirmed and cleared Hillary.

And of course people like you believed the Russians more than your own intelligence assigned by this lousy inept POTUS.

You watched Shokin then you believed a corrupted Ukrainian prosecutor general. Good for you.

I never said anything about planting bugs. When you leftists hear or read things, your mind wonders off and makes up nonsense. With these phony FISA applications, you want me to believe this all didn't go back to the White House? Of course DumBama knew all about it, and probably led the charge.

According to the Horowitz report, that’s complete nonsense. You’re making completely unsupported accusations. Again.

No, you would be lying as usual. Blatant LYING on FISA applications, altering official documents (a felony you know), and all sorts of other illegal acts committed by OBOZO’S people and you claim he knew nothing? Thanks for admitting he is an incompetent boob who had no business having the office he had.

Why the hell would you want the president knowing the details or any investigation? Keep politics out of justice.

Since we have the texts from perjurer Strokey, we know Obozo was informed of everything. As HE wanted it.

Actually we brought more than that. Ukraine didn't seek out Hunter out of the 1.5 million attorneys we have in this country. Burisma wanted Hunter for protection, and it was worth the money to get it. What we do have is testimony from Shokin claiming that the reason he was fired is because he was breathing down the necks of Burisma, and in particular, Hunter.

Don't believe for a minute that Hunter is so good at what he does, everybody wanted that drug heads unique talent. The guy was a loser from day one. Without his father, he'd be chasing ambulances for money.

I believe that Hunter Biden is as talented and honest as Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump Jr. I find it fascinating to watch Trump libel the Biden's and how you lackeys of Trump's just parrot his claims.

Yes Shokin has made that claim.

The problem with that claim is that Joe Biden was following official U.S. foreign policy at the time, and U.S. policy was in line with the EU, the IMF and Ukrainian watchdogs.
The problem with that claim is that Shokin was part of a corrupt regime in a corrupt country who has a vested interest on blaming Biden and anyone else for his firing- rather than his own corruption and lack of pursuit of corruption.

But you know what- if Giuliani has evidence to support Shokin's claim- I want to see it.

Why do you think that Giuliani lied to you and said he would be providing evidence last Friday?

That’s because you democrats are deranged you let Hillary get away with getting a ambassador and Troops Lynched, you let her hold classified emails on a private server, you let biden money launder millions to his family.. your derangement is deep lol
Poor little Jitsy
No American ambassador was lynched.
There is absolutely no evidence that the Biden's laundered any money.

You are just a gullible Trumpkin.

So you're a landlord?

Nope. The house I own is being built and will be empty till the wife and I move into it when we retire, except for vacations. The house I live in I am renting as I will not live in it long enough to make any money off of it.

Okay, then it's established you are a first time home buyer given your military career. I'm a landlord, so those problems would be something I would not have to face if I sold this place. I would have a contractual stipulation that I could rent here for one year while I look for a new house to live in.

In any case, your mortgage is based on how much you take the loan for. Your payments would be much higher by taking out a loan for 200K than it would be for 100K. Sure, if you sold after you bought the new house, you can apply the equity to your new home, but that does not change the monthly mortgage unless you refinance, which is costly and a lot of paperwork. And by the time you do all that, the interest rates could increase.

So what people do to get the mortgage payment down is sell the old house first. I would rather have a mortgage payment of $800.00 than $1,500. So I would sell my home first because I could never afford a mortgage of $1,500 for X amount of years.

Does this make sense now?

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?
Still waiting, where's these Revelations at?

Poor little Jitsy

So Benghazi never happened that’s how deep your derangement is? Lol wow

How come you don't laugh at yourself for posting such absolute nonsense like claiming the man who, while Americans were voting, publicly announced Hillary was under investigation again --was working for Hillary? :cuckoo:

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

Slobbers the idiot who claims the man who publicly announced Hillary was under investigation, was working for her. :cuckoo:

Look MORON -
He announced because the NY Office was going to leak it.
He announced it, he cleared her in record time.

He was Pro-Hillary not pro Trump.
Even as fucking retarded as you have proven yourself to be in just my time here, (others can testify to a longer timeframe), you should be able to comprehend what was going on.
It would be obvious to anyone with even a smidgeon of intelligence.
That's Comey's excuse. If that were true, he would have waited two weeks until after the election to reopen the investigation into Hillary.

Still wondering how come you don't laugh at yourself?

Because I am not you.
You should be so lucky.

It was words.. it’s was on tv lol helloooo

Are you saying because trump ran for president The Trump family successful business enterprise Hass to stop? Are you lot proud that we have a successful American family in the oval office and they should be punished?? W.T.F. is wrong with you?

"Well, he said he didnt know hunter was working for burisma until after he was hired."

Well he certainly couldn't know his son was working there before he was hired ... and he never said he didn't know his son was working there after he was hired .... so I'm not really clear on what your point is? :dunno:

I believe that Hunter Biden is as talented and honest as Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump Jr. I find it fascinating to watch Trump libel the Biden's and how you lackeys of Trump's just parrot his claims.

Yes Shokin has made that claim.

The problem with that claim is that Joe Biden was following official U.S. foreign policy at the time, and U.S. policy was in line with the EU, the IMF and Ukrainian watchdogs.
The problem with that claim is that Shokin was part of a corrupt regime in a corrupt country who has a vested interest on blaming Biden and anyone else for his firing- rather than his own corruption and lack of pursuit of corruption.

But you know what- if Giuliani has evidence to support Shokin's claim- I want to see it.

Why do you think that Giuliani lied to you and said he would be providing evidence last Friday?

Even if he did, you on the left would be claiming he's FOS. Wait and see if he presents it.

Shokin was fired, and replaced by another prosecutor that was known to be just as corrupt as Shokin. But the administration didn't have any problem with that. They only had a problem with corrupt Shokin. Why???

We do not enforce requests of the IMF or the EU. We advance our own interests. Shokin's claim is much more believable than the other claims because for one, he was directly involved. Two, Hunter and John Kerry's family friend were likely not the best two people to take those Burisma jobs. Again, it makes more sense they were hired for protection than anything else.

This is why Trump asked Zelensky to look into the matter.

Almost 4 pm on the east coast, anyone have any links to Rudy's dirt yet?

You are getting annoying acting like a 10 year old. Give it a break already.

No more annoying that the 100 "we got them now" threads that pop up on this forum on a weekly basis.

I plan to keep asking at least daily until Rudy comes up with something or until you Trump drones admit you have been had yet again.

You two remind me of being in a car with parents who's children are in the back seat, asking every ten minutes "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

Look, the man said he was going to do it on Friday...why do you not want people to be good to their word?

See, the problem with Rudy is that he made this same claim back in Nov....didn't come true then either.
Giuliana says he'll expose "pay to play" scheme under Obama Administration

But you do not care, he is a one of the messengers for your God so you have no choice but to believe him.

Sucks to be you.

Trumpsters never care when Trump and his lackeys lie to them. And to the American voters.
Shit, they relish it.

Oh? Then why did Burisma keep Hunter Biden employed for years after Joe Biden was out of office? In fact, it was Hunter Biden who left that job. Burisma would possibly still have him working for them to this day had Hunter not walked away.

Last edited:

Poor little Jitsy

He's just a foreigner who's not familiar with American events.

Forum List

Back