Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

Leschenko announced this in a Facebook post -

I laugh!
LOL

We're laughing at you too...

Court cancels earlier ruling that Ukrainian officials interfered in US election | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

The Sixth Administrative Court of Appeals has canceled a court ruling that found that independent lawmaker Sergii Leshchenko and Artem Sytnyk, head of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, unlawfully interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

The appeals court made its ruling on July 16 and published the document the next day.​

I laugh -

From your own link -
The verdicts were set aside, not because they were innocent, but -
" Rozenblat had no right to file the lawsuit because his interests had not been affected and because, according to the Supreme Court, administrative courts cannot consider lawsuits against Verkhovna Rada lawmakers. Leshchenko added that the statute of limitations for the lawsuit had expired."
LOL

You said they were guilty of interfering in the election on behalf of Hillary. Ukraine's courts say they aren't. I believe them over a fruit loop dingus like you.

Take a remedial reading class
Pass that class
Get back to me with evidence that you passed.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck: The country of Ukraine prosecuted officials in Ukraine for interfering in our election on behalf of Hillary. They were found guilty under Ukrainian law.

kyivpost: The Sixth Administrative Court of Appeals has canceled a court ruling that found that independent lawmaker Sergii Leshchenko and Artem Sytnyk, head of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, unlawfully interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

So no, they were not found guilty under Ukrainian law.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Remedial reading 101
C'mon you can do it.

LOL

We're laughing at you too...

Court cancels earlier ruling that Ukrainian officials interfered in US election | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

The Sixth Administrative Court of Appeals has canceled a court ruling that found that independent lawmaker Sergii Leshchenko and Artem Sytnyk, head of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, unlawfully interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

The appeals court made its ruling on July 16 and published the document the next day.​

I laugh -

From your own link -
" Rozenblat had no right to file the lawsuit because his interests had not been affected and because, according to the Supreme Court, administrative courts cannot consider lawsuits against Verkhovna Rada lawmakers. Leshchenko added that the statute of limitations for the lawsuit had expired."
LOL

You said they were guilty of interfering in the election on behalf of Hillary. Ukraine's courts say they aren't. I believe them over a fruit loop dingus like you.

Pass that class
LOLOL

Dumbfuck: The country of Ukraine prosecuted officials in Ukraine for interfering in our election on behalf of Hillary. They were found guilty under Ukrainian law.

kyivpost: The Sixth Administrative Court of Appeals has canceled a court ruling that found that independent lawmaker Sergii Leshchenko and Artem Sytnyk, head of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, unlawfully interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Remedial reading 101
C'mon you can do it.
LOLOLOL

I already schooled you that neither Leshchenko nor Sytnyk were found guilty under Ukrainian law. Now I get to laugh at you again for proving to be too stupid to know it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I laugh -

From your own link -
LOL

Pass that class
LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Remedial reading 101
C'mon you can do it.
LOLOLOL

I already schooled you that neither Leshchenko nor Sytnyk were found guilty under Ukrainian law. Now I get to laugh at you again for proving to be too stupid to know it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Okay maybe Remedial just 01.

one can not prove a negative. Just admit you lied and move on my little Trumper

I didnt,,,

Until such time as you support your claim it will be assumed to be false and just a weak attempt to cover for Rudy, your god’s spokesman.

thats your TDS talking now,,,

Not at all, it is the only logical reason for you to lie to cover for Rudy.

I didnt lie,,,

Yes you did, we have already covered that

I didnt,,,

Until such time as you support your claim it will be assumed to be false and just a weak attempt to cover for Rudy, your god’s spokesman.

I didnt lie,,,

no I didnt,,,

I didnt lie,,,

no I didnt,,,

And you just keep lying. You made a claim with no basis in fact.

This is just some weak attempt to cover for Rudy, your god’s spokesman.

I didnt lie,,,

no I didnt,,,

IF THATS THE CASE THEN YOU CAN EASILY PROVE IT,,,

I didnt lie,,,

no I didnt,,,

It is proven with each post you make without backing up your claim.

Rudy said on Thursday that he was going to release dirt on Friday....he has not released any yet. Thus your claim is a lie.

Just like that your are a proven liar two different ways.

Which again leads to the only logical conclusion....This is just some weak attempt to cover for Rudy, your god’s spokesman.

I didnt lie,,,

no I didnt,,,

Rudy said on Thursday that he was going to release dirt on Friday....he has not released any yet. Thus your claim is a lie.

Which again leads to the only logical conclusion....This is just some weak attempt to cover for Rudy, your god’s spokesman.
would you consider a video interview of rudy showing documents and explaining them proof???

no I didnt,,,

would you consider a video interview of rudy showing documents and explaining them proof???

depends on when the video was made and what the documents are.

no I didnt,,,

depends on when the video was made and what the documents are.
doesnt matter when or what,,,
and remember all I said is I have seen some of what he has,,

since youve already set the stage for denial when I get time I might go back and find it for you,,,

Did this actually happen ? Perhaps this thread should be dumped into Conspiracy Theories ?

LOL!!!!

For the post 1998 GOP, anyone questioning 911 gets censored to CONSPIRACY even though they are 100% correct

For the Dems, anyone noticing Hunter Biden got a KICKBACK of US foreign aid should be.....

you got it

censored to CONSPIRACY....

LOL!!!!

The post 1998 GOP and the Dems are one and the same

DUMB
TREASONOUS
KLEPTOCRATIC
DEVOID OF PATRIOTISM TO THE US
INTOLERANT, even SUPREMACIST
ANTI FREE SPEECH
PRO BIG GOVERNMENT
HAVING PRECISELY ZERO TRUTH

since youve already set the stage for denial when I get time I might go back and find it for you,,,

Of course it matters when and what it is. What putz you turned out to be.

I asked a question about a specific claim made by Rudy and you replied about that specific claim...now you want to bring up a 4 month old video?

How disappointing.

Of course it matters when and what it is. What putz you turned out to be.

I asked a question about a specific claim made by Rudy and you replied about that specific claim...now you want to bring up a 4 month old video?

How disappointing.
all I said is I have seen some of what hes got,,,
youre the one thats been crying like a little bitch,,,

I heard Rudy said they had official offices in the bar at Trump's Trashy Towers

Did this actually happen ? Perhaps this thread should be dumped into Conspiracy Theories ?

LOL!!!!

For the post 1998 GOP, anyone questioning 911 gets censored to CONSPIRACY even though they are 100% correct

For the Dems, anyone noticing Hunter Biden got a KICKBACK of US foreign aid should be.....

you got it

censored to CONSPIRACY....

LOL!!!!

The post 1998 GOP and the Dems are one and the same

DUMB
TREASONOUS
KLEPTOCRATIC
DEVOID OF PATRIOTISM TO THE US
INTOLERANT, even SUPREMACIST
ANTI FREE SPEECH
PRO BIG GOVERNMENT
HAVING PRECISELY ZERO TRUTH
I was asking about Rudys "bombshell". Not sure what your response deals with .

was asking about Rudys "bombshell".

We haven't yet seen if Rudy has anything or not. He may, he may not. But clearly we have not gotten truth or the whole story on Hunter Biden, and there is a coordinated effort by the Dems to thwart any attempts to ascertain truth on that issue....

was asking about Rudys "bombshell".

We haven't yet seen if Rudy has anything or not. He may, he may not. But clearly we have not gotten truth or the whole story on Hunter Biden, and there is a coordinated effort by the Dems to thwart any attempts to ascertain truth on that issue....
So are they holding Rudy back ? If Biden is dirty it would be to everyones benefit if he was outed.

Forum List

Back