Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

I laugh at your uninformed self - Faun.
How come you don't laugh at yourself for posting such absolute nonsense like claiming the man who, while Americans were voting, publicly announced Hillary was under investigation again --was working for Hillary? :cuckoo:

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

Slobbers the idiot who claims the man who publicly announced Hillary was under investigation, was working for her. :cuckoo:

It makes about as much sense as Ukraine worked to get Hillary elected so they hacked the DNC and John Podesta's email accounts then released the emails that damaged Hillary and helped make sure she lost.

These people are nuts.

If Ukraine worked to get Hillary elected they wouldn't have hacked the DNC and John Podesta's emails then released them.

These people are so messed up they don't see their arguments are totally illogical and stupid.

I don't understand the world that you live in.

The country of Ukraine prosecuted officials in Ukraine for interfering in our election on behalf of Hillary.
They were found guilty under Ukrainian law.
Ukraine officially apologized to the USA and President Trump after his election for their government involvement against him.

The fact that you don't know that - is your own fault.
"The country of Ukraine prosecuted officials in Ukraine for interfering in our election on behalf of Hillary."

LOL

You talkin' about this...?

Appeal Court: Sytnyk And MP Leschenko Did No Act Illegally By Disclosing That Manafort’s Name Is In Party Of Regions’ ‘Black Ledger’

And Low IQ Joe was not "racist" for voting for Robert KKKing of Pork Byrd to be Senate Majority Leader....

because when a Klansman supports BIG GOVERNMENT and MORE SPENDING, he's "OK" to Democrats....

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

Slobbers the idiot who claims the man who publicly announced Hillary was under investigation, was working for her. :cuckoo:

It makes about as much sense as Ukraine worked to get Hillary elected so they hacked the DNC and John Podesta's email accounts then released the emails that damaged Hillary and helped make sure she lost.

These people are nuts.

If Ukraine worked to get Hillary elected they wouldn't have hacked the DNC and John Podesta's emails then released them.

These people are so messed up they don't see their arguments are totally illogical and stupid.

The country of Ukraine prosecuted officials in Ukraine for interfering in our election on behalf of Hillary.
Ukraine officially apologized to the USA and President Trump after his election for their government involvement against him.

Those people that were prosecuted had their convictions overturned.

The fact that you don’t know this is your own fault.

That's false.
Imbecile. Look up two posts....

How come you don't laugh at yourself for posting such absolute nonsense like claiming the man who, while Americans were voting, publicly announced Hillary was under investigation again --was working for Hillary? :cuckoo:

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

These people are nuts.

"The country of Ukraine prosecuted officials in Ukraine for interfering in our election on behalf of Hillary."

LOL

You talkin' about this...?

Appeal Court: Sytnyk And MP Leschenko Did No Act Illegally By Disclosing That Manafort’s Name Is In Party Of Regions’ ‘Black Ledger’

yes.
Leschenko announced this in a Facebook post, the Ukrainian News Agency reports.

LOL

These people are nuts.

That's false.
Imbecile. Look up two posts....

you are a fucking retard

These people are nuts.

That's false.

Leschenko announced this in a Facebook post -

I laugh!
LOL

We're laughing at you too...

Court cancels earlier ruling that Ukrainian officials interfered in US election | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

The Sixth Administrative Court of Appeals has canceled a court ruling that found that independent lawmaker Sergii Leshchenko and Artem Sytnyk, head of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, unlawfully interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

The appeals court made its ruling on July 16 and published the document the next day.​

Rudy Guliani is a "snake" like Trump's crime syndicate and family. He should have a treasure trove of Trump's crime documents, tweets, texts and emails. <---- Where are those?
They are in his bathroom on a private server

thats not what I said,,,
see you lied again,,,

That is what you said. I asked if it had been released and you said “some of it” and when I asked for a link you said it was in other threads. But you lied, there is none in other threads.

thats better,,,try not to change my words next time

either way you lied...so the question remains, why lie to cover for Rudy?

I didnt lie,,,

you know the one thing that convinces me beyond all else that the bidens are as corrupt as the day is long is that they havent filed a single lawsuit to defend all the claims against them,,FFS a guy even wrote a book mostly dedicated to them,,,
instead I get a bunch of faceless, nameless twits telling me whats right in front of me isnt true

You did lie. You said something was there that is not.
I have no doubt the Biden’s are dirty, that still does not explain why you lied to cover Rudy.

prove its not there,,,

I didnt lie,,,

you know the one thing that convinces me beyond all else that the bidens are as corrupt as the day is long is that they havent filed a single lawsuit to defend all the claims against them,,FFS a guy even wrote a book mostly dedicated to them,,,
instead I get a bunch of faceless, nameless twits telling me whats right in front of me isnt true

It's difficult to sue anybody for anything in politics. Joe said Trump is a racist how many times on the campaign trail? He has no evidence of that, yet he spews that garbage anyway. Trump couldn't sue if he wanted. It's an opinion and covered under free speech.

big difference between an opinion and statements of fact,,,

But Trump's assertion that the Biden's are corrupt is an opinion, just like Joe's statement that Trump is a racist is an opinion.

I wasnt talking about what trump said,,,I/m talking about the media that are posting documents and directly claiming he is corrupt,,,

That's false.

I laugh!
LOL

Court cancels earlier ruling that Ukrainian officials interfered in US election | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

The Sixth Administrative Court of Appeals has canceled a court ruling that found that independent lawmaker Sergii Leshchenko and Artem Sytnyk, head of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, unlawfully interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

The appeals court made its ruling on July 16 and published the document the next day.​

I laugh -

From your own link -
The verdicts were set aside, not because they were innocent, but -
" Rozenblat had no right to file the lawsuit because his interests had not been affected and because, according to the Supreme Court, administrative courts cannot consider lawsuits against Verkhovna Rada lawmakers. Leshchenko added that the statute of limitations for the lawsuit had expired."

I laugh!
LOL

I laugh -

From your own link -
" Rozenblat had no right to file the lawsuit because his interests had not been affected and because, according to the Supreme Court, administrative courts cannot consider lawsuits against Verkhovna Rada lawmakers. Leshchenko added that the statute of limitations for the lawsuit had expired."

A corrupt MP sued these two in a corrupt administrative court and won a case that has no business being in that court in the first place.

You know how people keep saying that Ukraine is corrupt? This is the kind of bullshit these people have to put up with.

I laugh!
LOL

I laugh -

From your own link -
LOL

You said they were guilty of interfering in the election on behalf of Hillary. Ukraine's courts say they aren't. I believe them over a fruit loop dingus like you.

That is what you said. I asked if it had been released and you said “some of it” and when I asked for a link you said it was in other threads. But you lied, there is none in other threads.

I didnt lie,,,

I have no doubt the Biden’s are dirty, that still does not explain why you lied to cover Rudy.

prove its not there,,,

one can not prove a negative. Just admit you lied and move on my little Trumper

LOL

I laugh -

From your own link -
LOL

You said they were guilty of interfering in the election on behalf of Hillary. Ukraine's courts say they aren't. I believe them over a fruit loop dingus like you.

Take a remedial reading class
Pass that class
Get back to me with evidence that you passed.

I didnt lie,,,

prove its not there,,,

I didnt,,,

I didnt lie,,,

prove its not there,,,

I didnt,,,

Until such time as you support your claim it will be assumed to be false and just a weak attempt to cover for Rudy, your god’s spokesman.

LOL

I laugh -

From your own link -
LOL

Take a remedial reading class
Pass that class
Get back to me with evidence that you passed.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck: The country of Ukraine prosecuted officials in Ukraine for interfering in our election on behalf of Hillary. They were found guilty under Ukrainian law.

kyivpost: The Sixth Administrative Court of Appeals has canceled a court ruling that found that independent lawmaker Sergii Leshchenko and Artem Sytnyk, head of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, unlawfully interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

So no, they were not found guilty under Ukrainian law.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I didnt lie,,,

prove its not there,,,

I didnt,,,

Until such time as you support your claim it will be assumed to be false and just a weak attempt to cover for Rudy, your god’s spokesman.

thats your TDS talking now,,,

prove its not there,,,

I didnt,,,

Not at all, it is the only logical reason for you to lie to cover for Rudy.

prove its not there,,,

I didnt,,,

Not at all, it is the only logical reason for you to lie to cover for Rudy.

I didnt lie,,,

Forum List

Back