Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

Almost noon on the East Coast 4 days after Rudy said he would release the information...anyone see it yet?

What makes you say that Biden didn’t have a legitimate reason?

his long history of cronyism and lining the pockets of family members through shady dealings,,,

Lol. It’s a good thing Trump doesn’t have a history of shady dealings.

You’re a hoot.

not at tax payer expense,,,

Not entirely true.

We are talking about campaign contributions, not taxpayer dollars.

You have nothing.

maybe you are,,,I'm establishing bidens pattern of money laundering to family members,,,

Are you? Seems all you have to back up unfounded accusations are more unfounded accusations.

his long history of cronyism and lining the pockets of family members through shady dealings,,,

You’re a hoot.

Not entirely true.

You have nothing.

maybe you are,,,I'm establishing bidens pattern of money laundering to family members,,,

Are you? Seems all you have to back up unfounded accusations are more unfounded accusations.
opinions vary,,, but at least mine are backed up with documents,,,

You’re a hoot.

Not entirely true.

You have nothing.

Ha! Your documents show a campaign spending money on campaign expenses with a firm well know for doing work with campaigns.

Yeah, real suspicious.

You didn’t read the article:

The Trump campaign is spending big money at the president’s properties, according to a review of Federal Election Commission data. Yet the records show that Donald Trump still has not donated any of his own funds to the campaign. That means America’s billionaire-in-chief has shifted $1.7 million from campaign donors into his private business.

How could he pay himself back if he hadn’t donated any of his own money?

KEY WORD BEING DONATED,,,

So are you talking about paying back money loaned by Trump to his campaign? That’s not what the article was referencing. This was campaign money spent at his properties that went into his pocket. Not paying back a loan.

if you say so,,,
The article says so. We both know this is true. Trump used his properties as locations for his campaign offices. That means he had to pay the properties. That means he used campaign funds to pay himself.

That’s not illegal.

Nor is it illegal for Biden’s campaign to spend campaign funds on campaign related services from the firm that his family is a part of.

at least trump had a legitimate reason,,,

biden as usual was just lining the pockets of his family for non services,,,

Trump is always lining the pockets of his family for non-service.

Trump has repeatedly demonstrated that he uses money donated for charitable or campaign purposes for his own personal benefit.

Come on- this is they guy who had his charity buy a portrait of himself- and then hung that portrait- paid for by the Trump Foundation- at his private golf course.

This is the guy that used his charity to pay off his personal legal obligations.

And doing that is illegal- it is corrupt.

Meanwhile- you Trumpkins have yet to provide any evidence that either Biden did anything illegal.

So far you are just accusing the Bidens of acting like the Trumps.

Not entirely true.

You have nothing.

Ha! Your documents show a campaign spending money on campaign expenses with a firm well know for doing work with campaigns.

Yeah, real suspicious.

thats a news report not a document you stupid fuck,,,

What makes you say that Biden didn’t have a legitimate reason?

You’re a hoot.

Not entirely true.

You have nothing.

You are establishing that you have a pattern of making unsubstantiated charges of crimes being committed.

Very Trumpian.

You’re a hoot.

Not entirely true.

You have nothing.

You are establishing that you have a pattern of making unsubstantiated charges of crimes being committed.

Very Trumpian.

I'm not a trumper,,,

Almost noon on the East Coast 4 days after Rudy said he would release the information...anyone see it yet?
some of it,,,

Got a link?

already posted,,,

Where?

on several threads,,,look them up,,,

They are all like this one...full of promises that never come true...and you say you are not a Trumper!!!

Not entirely true.

You have nothing.

Yeah, real suspicious.

thats a news report not a document you stupid fuck,,,

The news report is based on FEC documents. I can’t read your damn mind.

You don’t have shit.

They are all like this one...full of promises that never come true...and you say you are not a Trumper!!!

how would that make me a trumper???

Why else cover for Trump’s dirt digger?

on several threads,,,look them up,,,

how would that make me a trumper???

Why else cover for Trump’s dirt digger?
attacking biden has nothing to do with being a trump supporter,,,

and its just fun watching TDSers loose their minds

Forum List

Back