Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

I laugh at your uninformed self - Faun.
How come you don't laugh at yourself for posting such absolute nonsense like claiming the man who, while Americans were voting, publicly announced Hillary was under investigation again --was working for Hillary? :cuckoo:

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

Slobbers the idiot who claims the man who publicly announced Hillary was under investigation, was working for her. :cuckoo:

It makes about as much sense as Ukraine worked to get Hillary elected so they hacked the DNC and John Podesta's email accounts then released the emails that damaged Hillary and helped make sure she lost.

These people are nuts.

If Ukraine worked to get Hillary elected they wouldn't have hacked the DNC and John Podesta's emails then released them.

These people are so messed up they don't see their arguments are totally illogical and stupid.

I don't understand the world that you live in.

The country of Ukraine prosecuted officials in Ukraine for interfering in our election on behalf of Hillary.
They were found guilty under Ukrainian law.
Ukraine officially apologized to the USA and President Trump after his election for their government involvement against him.

The fact that you don't know that - is your own fault.
Those people that were prosecuted had their convictions overturned.

The fact that you don’t know this is your own fault.

I thought it was common knowledge. I eagerly await your rationalization as to how this is “different”.

Trump Has Now Shifted $1.7 Million From Campaign Donors To His Private Business

thats not the same,,and he was paying himself back as per FEC rules,,,
He was paying himself with donor money. It’s the same.

he wasnt paying himself,,he was paying himself BACK for the money he put into it,,,

NOT THE SAME,,

How come you don't laugh at yourself for posting such absolute nonsense like claiming the man who, while Americans were voting, publicly announced Hillary was under investigation again --was working for Hillary? :cuckoo:

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

Slobbers the idiot who claims the man who publicly announced Hillary was under investigation, was working for her. :cuckoo:

It makes about as much sense as Ukraine worked to get Hillary elected so they hacked the DNC and John Podesta's email accounts then released the emails that damaged Hillary and helped make sure she lost.

These people are nuts.

If Ukraine worked to get Hillary elected they wouldn't have hacked the DNC and John Podesta's emails then released them.

These people are so messed up they don't see their arguments are totally illogical and stupid.

The country of Ukraine prosecuted officials in Ukraine for interfering in our election on behalf of Hillary.
Ukraine officially apologized to the USA and President Trump after his election for their government involvement against him.

That's false.

So? Trump did the same thing.

and yet you failed to back that up with a link,,,

I thought it was common knowledge. I eagerly await your rationalization as to how this is “different”.

he wasnt paying himself,,he was paying himself BACK for the money he put into it,,,

NOT THE SAME,,
You didn’t read the article:

The Trump campaign is spending big money at the president’s properties, according to a review of Federal Election Commission data. Yet the records show that Donald Trump still has not donated any of his own funds to the campaign. That means America’s billionaire-in-chief has shifted $1.7 million from campaign donors into his private business.

How could he pay himself back if he hadn’t donated any of his own money?

and yet you failed to back that up with a link,,,

NOT THE SAME,,

The Trump campaign is spending big money at the president’s properties, according to a review of Federal Election Commission data. Yet the records show that Donald Trump still has not donated any of his own funds to the campaign. That means America’s billionaire-in-chief has shifted $1.7 million from campaign donors into his private business.

KEY WORD BEING DONATED,,,

Sadly, you are the uninformed one. Unless you mean like Comey working for Hillary by publicly announcing the FBI was reopening the investigation into her email as early voting had already begun.

face-palm-gif.278959

I laugh at your uninformed self - Faun.

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

These people are nuts.

Where did you get the idea that Ukraine hacked Podesta?

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

These people are nuts.

That's false.

Appeal Court: Sytnyk And MP Leschenko Did No Act Illegally By Disclosing That Manafort’s Name Is In Party Of Regions’ ‘Black Ledger’

NOT THE SAME,,

So are you talking about paying back money loaned by Trump to his campaign? That’s not what the article was referencing. This was campaign money spent at his properties that went into his pocket. Not paying back a loan.

NOT THE SAME,,

So are you talking about paying back money loaned by Trump to his campaign? That’s not what the article was referencing. This was campaign money spent at his properties that went into his pocket. Not paying back a loan.

if you say so,,,

NOT THE SAME,,

if you say so,,,
The article says so. We both know this is true. Trump used his properties as locations for his campaign offices. That means he had to pay the properties. That means he used campaign funds to pay himself.

That’s not illegal.

Nor is it illegal for Biden’s campaign to spend campaign funds on campaign related services from the firm that his family is a part of.

LOL

These people are nuts.

That's false.

Appeal Court: Sytnyk And MP Leschenko Did No Act Illegally By Disclosing That Manafort’s Name Is In Party Of Regions’ ‘Black Ledger’

Leschenko announced this in a Facebook post -

I laugh!

So it's Tuesday January 28th. 8:00 am Pacific time.

rudy was supposed to release his dirt on democrats last Friday.

Nothing has been released.

The far right radical extremists fell for another lie hook line and sinker.

Again.

When will you far right radical extremists get tired of being made a fool by people who are supposed to be honest with you?

LOL.

You far right radical extremists have got to be the most stupid and lazy people I've ever encountered.

Keep lapping up the lies you're told. I am having a great time rubbing your stupidity in your faces and laughing at what totally stupid fools you people are.

NOT THE SAME,,

if you say so,,,
The article says so. We both know this is true. Trump used his properties as locations for his campaign offices. That means he had to pay the properties. That means he used campaign funds to pay himself.

That’s not illegal.

Nor is it illegal for Biden’s campaign to spend campaign funds on campaign related services from the firm that his family is a part of.

at least trump had a legitimate reason,,,

biden as usual was just lining the pockets of his family for non services,,,

if you say so,,,

That’s not illegal.

What makes you say that Biden didn’t have a legitimate reason?

if you say so,,,

That’s not illegal.

his long history of cronyism and lining the pockets of family members through shady dealings,,,

No, you only have so much time to find a house, so you pick one quickly. Everybody I know that bought another home did it exactly that way, including my sister who moved just last year. There was no way she was going to speculate when she would be able to sell her old house and go bankrupt. After she sold it, the realtor wrote in a 60 day moving time which is pretty standard in the industry.

The person that wanted the house before the last buyer couldn't get the loan from the bank. That's why you don't buy a new house first. It took him over a month until the final refusal. Now if she waited all that time, then had to re-list the old house to start all over again, she would have been foreclosed on because most people can't pay on two mortgages.

So, your sister did not even look around and have some houses in mind for when she sold her old house, she just sold it and then started to replace it?

That is fucking stupid. What if the house she found after looking for a month had a 60 day moving time? Then she is homeless for a month.

I do not know anyone, ever, outside of those in the military being sent to a new station that sold a house without somewhere to live already picked out.

When you apply for a loan, they take your old house into consideration. Trust me, it's the way most people buy another home.

So you find a home for let's say 200K. To secure the loan, you need at least 20K cash to do it. Then the underwriters get the application, and deny or accept the application based on your income and ability to pay. You are denied the new home loan because you have an existing mortgage you are paying on. You are paying the mortgage, taxes, insurance, everything figured in. Even if you got the loan, it's likely at a higher interest rate than you'd get with a large down payment. And, you'd be broke paying on two loans instead of one.

Doing it the way most people do it, you sell the home first, buy another one, and use the equity plus whatever other money you have available to make the down payment. You get a lower payment, likely a little lower interest rate, guaranteed approval, and you know where you stand for your move to the new house.

and you have no where to live in-between selling one and buying one. Nobody with a brain sells their house without a plan of where they are going to move.

Let me make a suggestion at this point. Record some episodes of house sales on HGTV. See the way they do it. Then perhaps you'll realize that's the way it's done. The most interesting show is Property Brothers. They are on a timeline, half of the time they are in a rush to get the family out of their old home before they have to contractually leave, and get into the new home they bought that's being renovated.

I have worked on several "reality shows" like the one you are talking about.

There is nothing "reality" about those shows. Everything is scripted and worked out with the producer, director and executive producer. They go over the shows the day before taping. They create conflict when there is none. They create situations that aren't real and don't happen naturally.

They rehearse and do multiple taping of scenes over and over. Then pick the scene they want to air.

There is nothing real or reality about them. The ones that are a contest already have the winner picked out before the show is even taped.

I'm not surprised that you actually think those shows are real. You are one of the most stupid, lazy and gullible posters on this board. If it fits what you want to believe, you fall for it hook line and sinker.

Yes people buy a house before their existing house is sold. I did. It's called a bridge loan. Yes, you have two have a very high credit score and a high income to qualify. I'm not surprised you don't know this. You have no education in economics and finance. You probably didn't go to college and barely graduated high school by the skin of your teeth and probably have never made over 20 grand a year in your life. You could never qualify or afford a bridge loan and 2 mortgages at the same time.

I can and have.

People like you really shouldn't be talking about subjects you have no clue in what you're talking about and make a fool of yourself to all of us who do.

And I stated IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY. Most people don't have the money for two loans. That's the point. Every person I know except family members who are wealthy purchased their second or third home that way. The exception to that rule are those who have no mortgage on their existing home, those who are not moving, and perhaps inherited a house from their parents or sibling, or people like myself who own rental property and can rent their own apartment for a period of time while looking for a new house. Every other working stiff sells their home first and buys another one once they are assured their current house is purchased.

if you say so,,,

That’s not illegal.

his long history of cronyism and lining the pockets of family members through shady dealings,,,

Lol. It’s a good thing Trump doesn’t have a history of shady dealings.

You’re a hoot.

if you say so,,,

That’s not illegal.

You’re a hoot.

not at tax payer expense,,,

That’s not illegal.

You’re a hoot.

Not entirely true.

We are talking about campaign contributions, not taxpayer dollars.

You have nothing.

You’re a hoot.

Not entirely true.

We are talking about campaign contributions, not taxpayer dollars.

You have nothing.

maybe you are,,,I'm establishing bidens pattern of money laundering to family members,,,

Forum List

Back