Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

on several threads,,,look them up,,,

They are all like this one...full of promises that never come true...and you say you are not a Trumper!!!

how would that make me a trumper???

Why else cover for Trump’s dirt digger?
attacking biden has nothing to do with being a trump supporter,,,

and its just fun watching TDSers loose their minds

So far Rudy has been a bust, but you lied and said many other threads had the data he provided.

why lie about that?

on several threads,,,look them up,,,

They are all like this one...full of promises that never come true...and you say you are not a Trumper!!!

So far Rudy has been a bust, but you lied and said many other threads had the data he provided.

why lie about that?

just because you reject it doesnt mean its not there,,,

why lie about that?

That you cannot provide it means it is not there. “Because I said so” is really not good enough.

why lie about that?

That you cannot provide it means it is not there. “Because I said so” is really not good enough.
OK,,,

why lie about that?

OK,,,

So..the question still stands...why lie to cover for Rudy? Seems a Trumper kind of thing to do

why lie about that?

OK,,,

So..the question still stands...why lie to cover for Rudy? Seems a Trumper kind of thing to do

when did I lie???

and youre one to complain about lies when youve been caught more times than I can count,,,

why lie about that?

OK,,,

when did I lie???

and youre one to complain about lies when youve been caught more times than I can count,,,

When you said Rudy’s promised dirt was already posted on the forum.

Feel free to offer an example of me being caught in a lie?

OK,,,

when did I lie???

thats not what I said,,,
see you lied again,,,

OK,,,

when did I lie???

thats not what I said,,,
see you lied again,,,

That is what you said. I asked if it had been released and you said “some of it” and when I asked for a link you said it was in other threads. But you lied, there is none in other threads.

when did I lie???

thats not what I said,,,
see you lied again,,,

That is what you said. I asked if it had been released and you said “some of it” and when I asked for a link you said it was in other threads. But you lied, there is none in other threads.

thats better,,,try not to change my words next time

The evidence Rudy may or may not have has multiple routes.

1. it could be called by the Senate now
2. it could be turned over to the DoJ
3. it could just be released to the public

We'll see....

We have watched our National Debt grow 4 fold since W took office. It is high time to find out where that money went, and whether our political class was stealing it...

when did I lie???

thats not what I said,,,
see you lied again,,,

either way you lied...so the question remains, why lie to cover for Rudy?

This will shock you, but TV also includes pictures and that makes is possible to provide evidence. Lacking any evidence nothing Rudy says should be taken as anything more than a lie.

I do not think the Trump family has anything to do with Hass avocados...but you seem to think that Biden family should have stopped their business enterprises, why should they stop and not the Trump family?

I dont think anyone is saying the bidens have to stop their businesses, but, knowing that ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries, and burisma is one the most corrupt companies in Ukraine, why did anyone think it was a good idea for the vice presidents son to work there.

Also, I'm not buying that biden didnt have knowledge that hunter was working there. Biden was the vice president, there is little to zero chance that he didnt know his sons dealings. Even if he himself never sought out what his son was up to, there are people in the White House who probably know everything his family is doing, someone somewhere would have told biden "hey, hunter just got hired at burisma"

Making millions for a vp son, not a problem. Going to work for a known corrupt company in a know corrupt country , and you are the vp son? There are some problems with that.
I could be wrong but I don't believe Biden ever said he didn't know his son worked for Burisma.
Well, he said he didnt know hunter was working for burisma until after he was hired.

I'm just thinking that there is probably nothing that the family of a president or vp can do that the president or vp isnt made aware of. Especially a major position in a corrupt country for a company that has corrupt people as owners or associates.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's possible that the son of a vice president can live his life and do business that the vp would never know about. Just seems unlikely, as the president and vp are likely briefed on things like that.
"Well, he said he didnt know hunter was working for burisma until after he was hired."

Well he certainly couldn't know his son was working there before he was hired ... and he never said he didn't know his son was working there after he was hired .... so I'm not really clear on what your point is? :dunno:
My point is, biden is making it sound as if hunter was hired, then joe found out later about it. That doesnt seem likely to me.
What evidence leads you to believe that?

when did I lie???

thats not what I said,,,
see you lied again,,,

I didnt lie,,,

you know the one thing that convinces me beyond all else that the bidens are as corrupt as the day is long is that they havent filed a single lawsuit to defend all the claims against them,,FFS a guy even wrote a book mostly dedicated to them,,,
instead I get a bunch of faceless, nameless twits telling me whats right in front of me isnt true

He explained this last nite on judge Jeannie

Yes he has it all and bringing it out

He is on fire to prove just how corrupt democrats are

People like Mac 1958 here proves every day with his posting

Mac 1958 you better run and hide now did you see the big jump in trumps approval

Just wait until Barr and Durham brings their proof that you people are indeed corrupt to the core

that is exactly what the dems and their media suck buddies are scared of. A second Trump term when he can expose them all.
What is he waiting for?

Why not expose them before the election

thats not what I said,,,
see you lied again,,,

I didnt lie,,,

you know the one thing that convinces me beyond all else that the bidens are as corrupt as the day is long is that they havent filed a single lawsuit to defend all the claims against them,,FFS a guy even wrote a book mostly dedicated to them,,,
instead I get a bunch of faceless, nameless twits telling me whats right in front of me isnt true

It's difficult to sue anybody for anything in politics. Joe said Trump is a racist how many times on the campaign trail? He has no evidence of that, yet he spews that garbage anyway. Trump couldn't sue if he wanted. It's an opinion and covered under free speech.

thats not what I said,,,
see you lied again,,,

I didnt lie,,,

It's difficult to sue anybody for anything in politics. Joe said Trump is a racist how many times on the campaign trail? He has no evidence of that, yet he spews that garbage anyway. Trump couldn't sue if he wanted. It's an opinion and covered under free speech.

big difference between an opinion and statements of fact,,,

thats not what I said,,,
see you lied again,,,

I didnt lie,,,

You did lie. You said something was there that is not.
I have no doubt the Biden’s are dirty, that still does not explain why you lied to cover Rudy.

I didnt lie,,,

big difference between an opinion and statements of fact,,,

But Trump's assertion that the Biden's are corrupt is an opinion, just like Joe's statement that Trump is a racist is an opinion.

Forum List

Back