Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

Meh, shut up, asshole.
Fuck you, bitch. Try as hard as you might to suck up to Impeached Trump as though he so magnanimous for donating his salary, he's profited far more than that by becoming president. I gave but one example, there are plenty of others.

Bullshit. He has only been the president for 3 years, while congress has been sucking on the taxpayer teat for many years.
Dumb bitch, I already gave you one example. Impeached Trump made the equivalent of his salary with just 4 new members in his first year in office just off of the increase in membership fees he increased from $100K to $200K. Since then, he's raised it to $350K, so now 4 new members equals more than double the salary.

So while he's giving away his salary, he's making way more in other areas by being president. And while there's nothing wrong with him making money by being president, you look like the schmuck you are by falling for his donation as though he's doing us a favor.

And nobody HAS to join his club, stupid tard.
No one said they did, ya dumb bitch. That doesn't mean Impeached Trump isn't making bank with his club by being president.

Must be a great club if people are willing to pay that price. I couldn't care less about it.

LOLOL

Dumb bitch, argue with the Constitution...

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be encreased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected

And I never denied he donates it. In fact, I pointed out he does. And I pointed out we still pay it.

And I said he is not getting a salary because he donates it. So therefore HE is not getting it. Get it?
Dumb bitch, of course he gets it. How the fuck do you think he gives it away if he doesn't get it?

face-palm-gif.278959

Because, like you said above, dummy, he GIVES it away. Duh. Man, you are one stupid asshole.
LOLOL

Dumb bitch, he wouldn't be able to give it away if he didn't get it.

Like I always say, there's no creature slithering this Earth dumber than a conservative.

Well, there's you who doesn't understand that when a person gives away money, they don't get that money. :cuckoo: I understand, TDS makes you retarded.
You're beyond retarded to think he gives away something of his he doesn't get. :cuckoo:

He gets it and then he gives it away.

And I said he is not getting a salary because he donates it. So therefore HE is not getting it. Get it?
Dumb bitch, of course he gets it. How the fuck do you think he gives it away if he doesn't get it?

face-palm-gif.278959

Because, like you said above, dummy, he GIVES it away. Duh. Man, you are one stupid asshole.
LOLOL

Like I always say, there's no creature slithering this Earth dumber than a conservative.

Well, there's you who doesn't understand that when a person gives away money, they don't get that money. :cuckoo: I understand, TDS makes you retarded.
You're beyond retarded to think he gives away something of his he doesn't get. :cuckoo:

OKAY. He doesn't KEEP it. Better, you little bitch?

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

Oh, and BTW, if anyone is a little bitch, it is you after reading your posts. You do nothing but bitch.

Fuck you, bitch. Try as hard as you might to suck up to Impeached Trump as though he so magnanimous for donating his salary, he's profited far more than that by becoming president. I gave but one example, there are plenty of others.

Bullshit. He has only been the president for 3 years, while congress has been sucking on the taxpayer teat for many years.
Dumb bitch, I already gave you one example. Impeached Trump made the equivalent of his salary with just 4 new members in his first year in office just off of the increase in membership fees he increased from $100K to $200K. Since then, he's raised it to $350K, so now 4 new members equals more than double the salary.

So while he's giving away his salary, he's making way more in other areas by being president. And while there's nothing wrong with him making money by being president, you look like the schmuck you are by falling for his donation as though he's doing us a favor.

And nobody HAS to join his club, stupid tard.
No one said they did, ya dumb bitch. That doesn't mean Impeached Trump isn't making bank with his club by being president.

Must be a great club if people are willing to pay that price. I couldn't care less about it.
I'm sure it is. Still, he's been able to increase membership fees from $100K to $350K.

But he gives away his salary, so you think that's special. :cuckoo:

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

Oh, and BTW, if anyone is a little bitch, it is you after reading your posts. You do nothing but bitch.
LOL

You should bitch to Rudy.... maybe you could get him to release his documents he's been saying for months he would release.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

LOL

I never said he kept it.

See now why you're a dumb bitch?

LOLOL

LOL

You should bitch to Rudy.... maybe you could get him to release his documents he's been saying for months he would release.

Who's bitching, besides you, bitch?

LOLOL

LOL

I never said he kept it.

No, but I see why you're a little bitch. Lol! I think that much is obvious to anyone reading your posts. Bitch, bitch, bitch. Orange man bad. :D

LOLOL

LOL

You.

LOLOL

LOL

I never said he kept it.

So then we agree, bitch. He doesn't keep any presidential salary. He donates it.

LOL

You.

Hmm. Maybe you should go back and read. You are the only one being a bitch, bitch.

LOLOL

LOL

I never said he kept it.

So then we agree, bitch. He doesn't keep any presidential salary. He donates it.
Poor, dumb bitch, you said he doesn't even get it. You even said that after I quoted the Constitution which states he's required to get it. What he does with it after he gets it is his business. Sadly, you're ineducable. :(

LOL

I never said he kept it.

Poor, dumb bitch, you said he doesn't even get it. You even said that after I quoted the Constitution which states he's required to get it. What he does with it after he gets it is his business. Sadly, you're ineducable. :(

But he doesn't keep it. He donates it to rebuild military cemeteries, bitch.

LOL

I never said he kept it.

Poor, dumb bitch. :itsok:

I never said he keeps it.

LOL

I never said he kept it.

Which anyone with half a brain would know that I meant he doesn't keep it, but you, being the little bitch you are, wants to bitch about semantics. Get a life, bitch.

LOL

I never said he kept it.

Poor, dumb bitch. :itsok:

I never said he keeps it.

So then, what are you so bitchy about? We agree. He doesn't keep his presidential salary. What other politicians donate their salaries?

Forum List

Back