Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

LOL

He is running Trump Properties

The president is donating his presidential salary. What other politician does that?
So he passes on $400K while doubling the membership fees at his club to $200K.

Yeah, what a sacrifice.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Taxpayers are not forced to pay to join his club. Neither is anyone else. It is completely voluntary.
Tax payers are still paying his salary, ya dumbfuck.

face-palm-gif.278959
His salary is given to charity dummy
Dumbfuck, I didn't say it wasn't. Too bad you're incapable of cognitive thought before throwing in your 2¢.

face-palm-gif.278959

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAKegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw1nFZhzmA-QfUA-qZ0cMQy-

The president is donating his presidential salary. What other politician does that?

Yeah, what a sacrifice.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Taxpayers are not forced to pay to join his club. Neither is anyone else. It is completely voluntary.

face-palm-gif.278959
Dumbfuck, I didn't say it wasn't. Too bad you're incapable of cognitive thought before throwing in your 2¢.

face-palm-gif.278959

Meh, shut up, asshole.

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?
Any word on this yet?

I havent seen anything, when is it gonna happen?

LOL

He is running Trump Properties

Yeah, what a sacrifice.
icon_rolleyes.gif

face-palm-gif.278959

He isn't getting a "salary". It is being donated, dummy. Try to get over your TDS and follow along.
Dayum, you cultist freaks are dumb as shit. :eusa_doh:

He's Constitutionally required to be paid a salary. Even though he donates it, we still pay it.

Yeah, what a sacrifice.
icon_rolleyes.gif

face-palm-gif.278959

He isn't getting a "salary". It is being donated, dummy. Try to get over your TDS and follow along.

He's Constitutionally required to be paid a salary. Even though he donates it, we still pay it.

But HE is not getting a salary. YOU are dumb as shit for not getting that little detail.

Yeah, what a sacrifice.
icon_rolleyes.gif

face-palm-gif.278959

face-palm-gif.278959

Meh, shut up, asshole.
Fuck you, bitch. Try as hard as you might to suck up to Impeached Trump as though he so magnanimous for donating his salary, he's profited far more than that by becoming president. I gave but one example, there are plenty of others.

Yeah, what a sacrifice.
icon_rolleyes.gif

face-palm-gif.278959

But HE is not getting a salary. YOU are dumb as shit for not getting that little detail.
LOLOL

Dumb bitch, argue with the Constitution...

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be encreased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected

And I never denied he donates it. In fact, I pointed out he does. And I pointed out we still pay it.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be encreased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected

And I never denied he donates it. In fact, I pointed out he does. And I pointed out we still pay it.

And I said he is not getting a salary because he donates it. So therefore HE is not getting it. Get it?

face-palm-gif.278959

face-palm-gif.278959

Meh, shut up, asshole.
Fuck you, bitch. Try as hard as you might to suck up to Impeached Trump as though he so magnanimous for donating his salary, he's profited far more than that by becoming president. I gave but one example, there are plenty of others.

Bullshit. He has only been the president for 3 years, while congress has been sucking on the taxpayer teat for many years.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

And I said he is not getting a salary because he donates it. So therefore HE is not getting it. Get it?
Are his donated yearly salaries tax deductible?

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

Dumb bitch, of course he gets it. How the fuck do you think he gives it away if he doesn't get it?

face-palm-gif.278959

face-palm-gif.278959

face-palm-gif.278959

Meh, shut up, asshole.

Bullshit. He has only been the president for 3 years, while congress has been sucking on the taxpayer teat for many years.
Dumb bitch, I already gave you one example. Impeached Trump made the equivalent of his salary with just 4 new members in his first year in office just off of the increase in membership fees he increased from $100K to $200K. Since then, he's raised it to $350K, so now 4 new members equals more than double the salary.

So while he's giving away his salary, he's making way more in other areas by being president. And while there's nothing wrong with him making money by being president, you look like the schmuck you are by falling for his donation as though he's doing us a favor.

LOLOL

Dumb bitch, of course he gets it. How the fuck do you think he gives it away if he doesn't get it?

face-palm-gif.278959

Because, like you said above, dummy, he GIVES it away. Duh. Man, you are one stupid asshole.

face-palm-gif.278959

Meh, shut up, asshole.

Dumb bitch, I already gave you one example. Impeached Trump made the equivalent of his salary with just 4 new members in his first year in office just off of the increase in membership fees he increased from $100K to $200K. Since then, he's raised it to $350K, so now 4 new members equals more than double the salary.

So while he's giving away his salary, he's making way more in other areas by being president. And while there's nothing wrong with him making money by being president, you look like the schmuck you are by falling for his donation as though he's doing us a favor.

And nobody HAS to join his club, stupid tard.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

Because, like you said above, dummy, he GIVES it away. Duh. Man, you are one stupid asshole.
LOLOL

Dumb bitch, he wouldn't be able to give it away if he didn't get it.

Like I always say, there's no creature slithering this Earth dumber than a conservative.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

Dumb bitch, he wouldn't be able to give it away if he didn't get it.

Like I always say, there's no creature slithering this Earth dumber than a conservative.

Well, there's you who doesn't understand that when a person gives away money, they don't get that money. :cuckoo: I understand, TDS makes you retarded.

face-palm-gif.278959

Meh, shut up, asshole.

And nobody HAS to join his club, stupid tard.
No one said they did, ya dumb bitch. That doesn't mean Impeached Trump isn't making bank with his club by being president.

Forum List

Back