Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

LOL

Slobbers the idiot who claims the man who publicly announced Hillary was under investigation, was working for her. :cuckoo:

It makes about as much sense as Ukraine worked to get Hillary elected so they hacked the DNC and John Podesta's email accounts then released the emails that damaged Hillary and helped make sure she lost.

These people are nuts.

If Ukraine worked to get Hillary elected they wouldn't have hacked the DNC and John Podesta's emails then released them.

These people are so messed up they don't see their arguments are totally illogical and stupid.

the hillary campaign and the DNC paid russians and a british spy to create a fake dossier of lies about Trump. Russia wanted hillary to win because they had her missing 30,000 emails and could use them to blackmail her into doing whatever the wanted. The russians did not want Trump because they could not buy him or bribe him.

you fricken lib liars have it all backwards.

Yes. Russia wanted Clinton to win which is why they hacked the DNC and her campaign manager and released them publicly, immediately after Trump’s Access Hollywood tape was public.

Sure.

the Russians had two goals in 2016

1. to help elect hillary since they owned her
2. to divide this country and get us screaming at each other like fools.

they accomplished 2. failed on 1,
LOLOL

The Russians helped Hillary by hacking her campaign manager's emails and getting them dumped on the Internet? :cuckoo:
There's no proof that the Russians hacked Podesta's email.

How come you don't laugh at yourself for posting such absolute nonsense like claiming the man who, while Americans were voting, publicly announced Hillary was under investigation again --was working for Hillary? :cuckoo:

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

Slobbers the idiot who claims the man who publicly announced Hillary was under investigation, was working for her. :cuckoo:

It makes about as much sense as Ukraine worked to get Hillary elected so they hacked the DNC and John Podesta's email accounts then released the emails that damaged Hillary and helped make sure she lost.

These people are nuts.

If Ukraine worked to get Hillary elected they wouldn't have hacked the DNC and John Podesta's emails then released them.

These people are so messed up they don't see their arguments are totally illogical and stupid.

the hillary campaign and the DNC paid russians and a british spy to create a fake dossier of lies about Trump. Russia wanted hillary to win because they had her missing 30,000 emails and could use them to blackmail her into doing whatever the wanted. The russians did not want Trump because they could not buy him or bribe him.

you fricken lib liars have it all backwards.
Lisr. They paid an American firm for opposition research.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
The theory that she's innocent because she laundered the transaction through a sleazy law firm doesn't pass the laugh test. The law firm knew who was composing the dossier, and they undoubtedly told Hillary where it came from.

Yup. Who knows what Parnas has on Rudy.

Three things to keep in mind....

1) Parnas and Fruman were caught while trying to flee the U.S. with one-way tickets; meaning someone had to tip them off the feds were looking to arrest them.

2) Parnas is singing like a bird.

3) Like Impeached Trump's former attorney, Michael Cohen, Giuliani is under investigation.

In a world other than Trumplandia, Pompeo would have resigned by now, over his corrupt failure to protect Marie Yovanovitch from a smear campaign Pompeo knew to be based on falsehoods. Rudy, having bragged about getting Yovanovitch fired, should have lawsuits in his future.

Rudy didn't have the power to fire anybody. That's the call of the President and it's his call alone. You can't sue anybody.

Don't tell Rudy.

“I forced her out because she’s corrupt,” Giuliani said in an interview with Fox News late Monday, offering his most unabashed claims of responsibility yet.

Giuliani brags about forcing out Trump's Ukraine ambassador

You're right, of course, he couldn't fire her. It took Trump to do that, relying on Rudy's corrupt information. And since Yovanovitch is still getting a paycheck, she probably can't show financial damages. That leaves Defamation of Character, and probably a good case for it. Sadly, Rudy's henchmen - Parnas and Fruman - appearing to have been working both sides of the street, and Rudy is standing in the middle of traffic.

Trump fired her. It may have been because of information that Rudy provided, but it was Trump's decision. She was a bad apple and has been since DumBama. She still works in Washington, just not as an ambassador any longer, so she's earning her paycheck.

Trump removed her from her ambassadorship- which he has the legal authority to do- no one that I know of disputes that Trump doesn't have the legal authority to do so. But if Trump did so with corrupt intent that changes things.

So what is the evidence that Yovanovitch was a 'bad apple'? Lay it out for me. Sure we know that there was a smear campaign promoted by Parnas and Fruman- both currently under arrest for federal crimes- but where is the evidence?

Or are you just repeating the smear- because you can?

She talked shit about her boss, that he was going to get "impeached"

Adios!

In a world other than Trumplandia, Pompeo would have resigned by now, over his corrupt failure to protect Marie Yovanovitch from a smear campaign Pompeo knew to be based on falsehoods. Rudy, having bragged about getting Yovanovitch fired, should have lawsuits in his future.

Rudy didn't have the power to fire anybody. That's the call of the President and it's his call alone. You can't sue anybody.

Don't tell Rudy.

“I forced her out because she’s corrupt,” Giuliani said in an interview with Fox News late Monday, offering his most unabashed claims of responsibility yet.

You're right, of course, he couldn't fire her. It took Trump to do that, relying on Rudy's corrupt information. And since Yovanovitch is still getting a paycheck, she probably can't show financial damages. That leaves Defamation of Character, and probably a good case for it. Sadly, Rudy's henchmen - Parnas and Fruman - appearing to have been working both sides of the street, and Rudy is standing in the middle of traffic.

Trump fired her. It may have been because of information that Rudy provided, but it was Trump's decision. She was a bad apple and has been since DumBama. She still works in Washington, just not as an ambassador any longer, so she's earning her paycheck.

Trump removed her from her ambassadorship- which he has the legal authority to do- no one that I know of disputes that Trump doesn't have the legal authority to do so. But if Trump did so with corrupt intent that changes things.

So what is the evidence that Yovanovitch was a 'bad apple'? Lay it out for me. Sure we know that there was a smear campaign promoted by Parnas and Fruman- both currently under arrest for federal crimes- but where is the evidence?

Adios!

Yep, that's what Lev told Trump at the dinner where they didn't meet. Don't rely on Lev too much. You'll have to throw him under the bus soon, if you haven't already.

Don't tell Rudy.

Adios!
Well she was right on that one.

Yup. Who knows what Parnas has on Rudy.

Three things to keep in mind....

1) Parnas and Fruman were caught while trying to flee the U.S. with one-way tickets; meaning someone had to tip them off the feds were looking to arrest them.

2) Parnas is singing like a bird.

3) Like Impeached Trump's former attorney, Michael Cohen, Giuliani is under investigation.

Don't tell Rudy.

The (then) President of Ukraine didn't like her. According to him, she constantly tried to interfere with his decisions. Same thing with Trump. Rudy was looking into the Biden situation, and she was interfering with that as well. It's no secrete in Washington circles that she and Joe were pretty close.

There was no corrupt intent of anything.

Don't tell Rudy.

The (then) President of Ukraine didn't like her. According to him, she constantly tried to interfere with his decisions. Same thing with Trump. Rudy was looking into the Biden situation, and she was interfering with that as well. It's no secrete in Washington circles that she and Joe were pretty close.

I was asking for evidence.

Clearly that was a big ask to a Trumpsky.

Don't tell Rudy.

Adios!

According to who?

Ah- great job of just repeating the Trump propaganda smear job.

Any evidence she ever did any of that?

Don't tell Rudy.

What evidence are you looking for, to what I stated? It's all over the internet reported by several outlets. That's why he got rid of her.

Don't tell Rudy.

I rated her as a stand-up woman. The douchebags who ran the smear campaign against her, and the douchebag who badmouthed her to President Zelensky, wouldn't know stand-up if it bit them in the ass.

There were two parts to the smear campaign against Yovanovitch.

The first part was the scheme by Parnas and Fruman to smear Yovanovitch and get her removed- this got some traction with right wing press- who can't pass up a smear story but was largely under the radar screen, even after Giuliani was brought it.

The second part was once Trump and his Trumpskies knew she was going to testify- then the full Trump smear machine went into effect- with Trump himself smearing her, and his loyal Trumpskies parroting his smears.

But there has been absolutely no evidence to support these smears- but Trump knows he doesn't need evidence to smear an American- his followers just don't care- if Trump says it- they are obligated to believe everything he says.
Since when have Dims ever been above smearing people? That's their SOP.

LOL- considering that we are talking about a Republican smear job, and considering that your Dear Leader spends most of his days smearing people on Twitter- great example of you following your Dear Leaders lead.

Don't tell Rudy.

What evidence are you looking for, to what I stated? It's all over the internet reported by several outlets. That's why he got rid of her.

He got rid of her because of smear campaign orchestrated by two criminals.

I am looking for actual citations by an actual source- rather than you just repeating Trump propaganda smears.

Here it is the end of the day on Wednesday, anyone seen this stuff from Rudy yet?

I am looking for actual citations by an actual source- rather than you just repeating Trump propaganda smears.

Of course they come from Trump or Rudy. WTF else are they going to come from? There are no laws against smear campaigns. It's called freedom of speech, perhaps you heard of it??

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?
Well tell his stupid ass to get to it. He is like the dumb fuck that started some shit with a buddy of mine and then acted like he had a gun. Did not stop my buddy from taking his head off. Ya got a gun show it or no one believes especially a lyin peice of shit like him so put up or shut up bitch!

Of course they come from Trump or Rudy. WTF else are they going to come from? There are no laws against smear campaigns. It's called freedom of speech, perhaps you heard of it??

Actually there are laws against smear campaigns- haven't you heard of libel laws?

So you agree that these are just unsubstantiated smears with no evidence to support them.

I just wonder if Trumpskies ever get tired of being lied to by their Dear Leader- or his lackey Giuliani?

Don't tell Rudy.

I rated her as a stand-up woman. The douchebags who ran the smear campaign against her, and the douchebag who badmouthed her to President Zelensky, wouldn't know stand-up if it bit them in the ass.

The first part was the scheme by Parnas and Fruman to smear Yovanovitch and get her removed- this got some traction with right wing press- who can't pass up a smear story but was largely under the radar screen, even after Giuliani was brought it.

The second part was once Trump and his Trumpskies knew she was going to testify- then the full Trump smear machine went into effect- with Trump himself smearing her, and his loyal Trumpskies parroting his smears.

But there has been absolutely no evidence to support these smears- but Trump knows he doesn't need evidence to smear an American- his followers just don't care- if Trump says it- they are obligated to believe everything he says.

LOL- considering that we are talking about a Republican smear job, and considering that your Dear Leader spends most of his days smearing people on Twitter- great example of you following your Dear Leaders lead.
So you don't deny that Dims smear people all the time.

And the Shokin interview where he said (and swore to it) that the reason he was fired is because he was breathing down the necks of Burisma and Hunter.

Rudy can't be charged for obstructing anything. There is no law that anything he found must be given to the DOJ.
We'll find out since Giuliani is currently under investigation. He can bunk with Michael Cohen.

File this with the little yellow coward’s claims that Mueller would get Trump, Trump will be arrested, removed, blah, blah, blah. By the way ignorant one, Comey was TOLD by the New York field office that if he DIDN’T look into the classified info found on Weiner’s laptop from Hillary that they would go public with what they found. Funny how Dims keep ignoring that fact......
LOLOL

Are you ever not an imbecile? I never said Mueller would get Impeached Trump. I said all along I would wait for Mueller's report and would accept it no matter what he found. And I did, posting how Mueller exonerated Impeached Trump of collusion.

Amazing how every Dim here NEVER thought Mueller would get Trump. Even though that’s all we heard for over 2 years. Noting how little yellow coward avoids his LIE about Comey. Keep coming, slapping you never gets old.
So your answer to my question is a resounding-- hell no! :lol:

Imbecile...
I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.
Not this Liberal. I always said I would wait for the report to come out to render a judgement; and I did. And when the report came out, I said he's not guilty.

You would be the imbecile swinging a dildo around. Note you STILL avoid your blatant LIE about Comey and his “investigation”. Like the coward you are.

I don't deny that Trump and his loyal lackeys- like you- spend most of their days smearing anyone and everyone who Trump considers a threat.

I don't deny that Trump and his loyal lackeys- like you- spend most of their days smearing anyone and everyone who Trump considers a threat.
You don't deny that it's SOP for Dims.

Forum List

Back