Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

I posted it, ya dumbfuck.

face-palm-gif.278959
No need to get pissy. I didn't see a notification. I don't read every post on this site ffs.

Anyhow, thanks. I was unaware.

LOL

He is running Trump Properties

The president is donating his presidential salary. What other politician does that?
So he passes on $400K while doubling the membership fees at his club to $200K.

Yeah, what a sacrifice.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Taxpayers are not forced to pay to join his club. Neither is anyone else. It is completely voluntary.
Tax payers are still paying his salary, ya dumbfuck.

face-palm-gif.278959
His salary is given to charity dummy
Are these the charities he was convicted of robbing ?

You wouldn't be asking me what about Rudy if you knew what thread you're in.

And still, your best insult is parroting the one I use on you. Let's me know it struck a nerve. :mm:

I'm wondering why you would be asking me. How would I know what Rudy is doing?

It is amusing how far Donald Trump has buried himself in your brain though. I mean, to come onto a website and just bitch continually all day and every day about him . . . that says a lot. :D You don't even participate in any fun threads. You are an old angry fuddy duddy. Lol! Oh, and a bitch too!
One would hope you would know why you're posting on a thread towards which you can't contribute, ya dumb bitch.

To fill you in... Impeached Trump's personal attorney said once again he had a plethora of documentation that would sink Biden; but once again, he failed to produce shit.

Rudy promised his info 6 days ago. Parnas's lawyer released the recording of Trump's dinner -discussing Yovanovitch - 4 days ago. Rudy is probably a little nervous right now.
Yup. Who knows what Parnas has on Rudy.

Three things to keep in mind....

1) Parnas and Fruman were caught while trying to flee the U.S. with one-way tickets; meaning someone had to tip them off the feds were looking to arrest them.

2) Parnas is singing like a bird.

3) Like Impeached Trump's former attorney, Michael Cohen, Giuliani is under investigation.

In a world other than Trumplandia, Pompeo would have resigned by now, over his corrupt failure to protect Marie Yovanovitch from a smear campaign Pompeo knew to be based on falsehoods. Rudy, having bragged about getting Yovanovitch fired, should have lawsuits in his future.

Rudy didn't have the power to fire anybody. That's the call of the President and it's his call alone. You can't sue anybody.

WRONG

Hunter Biden got $16 million for

1. never showing up to "work"
2. not speaking the language
3. not having any expertise on the business at hand

Why was Hunter Biden paid all that money for nothing?

Why does Low IQ Joe say he WON'T testify if he has NOTHING TO HIDE?????????

Not only won't Low IQ Joe testify, but DEMOCRATS are REFUSING a Bolton for Biden trade, proving that

DEMOCRATS KNOW THE BIDENS ARE GUILTY OF STEALING FROM THE US TAXPAYER
I understand that Hunter acted as a lawyer for this company for some time before joining the board. That would give him some insight into the business.
Is it just possible that the people from Burisma thought that having a Biden on board would give the company some legitimacy and credibility when dealing with overseas partners and potential partners ?

Every company does similar.I own shares in dozens of UK companies and almost without fail they have a Lord This or Lady That on board. I suspect they just add cachet when the reports are published.

Hunter was hired for protection against the US. That's it. The United States has 1.5 million attorneys, and Hunter was certainly not the best pick among them all.

Hunter is a loser. He's a drug addict that was kicked out of the military, and in and out of rehabs since. He slept with his late brothers wife, knocked up some woman and then didn't pay her child support. He owes the federal government back taxes for over five years, and never penalized or taken to court over it. In spite of all the money he made, claims to be broke, which is not that unusual for somebody still addicted to the hard stuff.

Nobody would hire a guy like this for such a high paying position. If not for his father, he'd be an ambulance chaser and probably fail at that too.
Where is the crime ? None of the things you mentioned would count against him being hired if that company felt he had done a good job. That would be a matter for Burisma shareholders.

I also thought that your tax records were confidential. How do you know Mr Bidens record ?

I never said I did. But Hunter made claim of being broke in the paternity lawsuit. I'm just saying there's a good chance he's telling the truth.

You did.
He owes the federal government back taxes for over five years,

Yes, that's what's been reported.

I understand that Hunter acted as a lawyer for this company for some time before joining the board. That would give him some insight into the business.
Is it just possible that the people from Burisma thought that having a Biden on board would give the company some legitimacy and credibility when dealing with overseas partners and potential partners ?

Every company does similar.I own shares in dozens of UK companies and almost without fail they have a Lord This or Lady That on board. I suspect they just add cachet when the reports are published.

Hunter was hired for protection against the US. That's it. The United States has 1.5 million attorneys, and Hunter was certainly not the best pick among them all.

Hunter is a loser. He's a drug addict that was kicked out of the military, and in and out of rehabs since. He slept with his late brothers wife, knocked up some woman and then didn't pay her child support. He owes the federal government back taxes for over five years, and never penalized or taken to court over it. In spite of all the money he made, claims to be broke, which is not that unusual for somebody still addicted to the hard stuff.

Nobody would hire a guy like this for such a high paying position. If not for his father, he'd be an ambulance chaser and probably fail at that too.
Where is the crime ? None of the things you mentioned would count against him being hired if that company felt he had done a good job. That would be a matter for Burisma shareholders.

I also thought that your tax records were confidential. How do you know Mr Bidens record ?

I never said I did. But Hunter made claim of being broke in the paternity lawsuit. I'm just saying there's a good chance he's telling the truth.

You did.

Do you have a link to this ?

You did.

IRS Goes After Hunter Biden For Over $112,000 In Unpaid Taxes

It is amusing how far Donald Trump has buried himself in your brain though. I mean, to come onto a website and just bitch continually all day and every day about him . . . that says a lot. :D You don't even participate in any fun threads. You are an old angry fuddy duddy. Lol! Oh, and a bitch too!
One would hope you would know why you're posting on a thread towards which you can't contribute, ya dumb bitch.

To fill you in... Impeached Trump's personal attorney said once again he had a plethora of documentation that would sink Biden; but once again, he failed to produce shit.

Rudy promised his info 6 days ago. Parnas's lawyer released the recording of Trump's dinner -discussing Yovanovitch - 4 days ago. Rudy is probably a little nervous right now.

1) Parnas and Fruman were caught while trying to flee the U.S. with one-way tickets; meaning someone had to tip them off the feds were looking to arrest them.

3) Like Impeached Trump's former attorney, Michael Cohen, Giuliani is under investigation.

In a world other than Trumplandia, Pompeo would have resigned by now, over his corrupt failure to protect Marie Yovanovitch from a smear campaign Pompeo knew to be based on falsehoods. Rudy, having bragged about getting Yovanovitch fired, should have lawsuits in his future.

Rudy didn't have the power to fire anybody. That's the call of the President and it's his call alone. You can't sue anybody.

Don't tell Rudy.

“I forced her out because she’s corrupt,” Giuliani said in an interview with Fox News late Monday, offering his most unabashed claims of responsibility yet.

Giuliani brags about forcing out Trump's Ukraine ambassador

You're right, of course, he couldn't fire her. It took Trump to do that, relying on Rudy's corrupt information. And since Yovanovitch is still getting a paycheck, she probably can't show financial damages. That leaves Defamation of Character, and probably a good case for it. Sadly, Rudy's henchmen - Parnas and Fruman - appearing to have been working both sides of the street, and Rudy is standing in the middle of traffic.

Don't tell Rudy.

“I forced her out because she’s corrupt,” Giuliani said in an interview with Fox News late Monday, offering his most unabashed claims of responsibility yet.

You're right, of course, he couldn't fire her. It took Trump to do that, relying on Rudy's corrupt information. And since Yovanovitch is still getting a paycheck, she probably can't show financial damages. That leaves Defamation of Character, and probably a good case for it. Sadly, Rudy's henchmen - Parnas and Fruman - appearing to have been working both sides of the street, and Rudy is standing in the middle of traffic.

Trump fired her. It may have been because of information that Rudy provided, but it was Trump's decision. She was a bad apple and has been since DumBama. She still works in Washington, just not as an ambassador any longer, so she's earning her paycheck.

You did.

IRS Goes After Hunter Biden For Over $112,000 In Unpaid Taxes
He sounds like a boy with many problems.

And still, your best insult is parroting the one I use on you. Let's me know it struck a nerve. :mm:

Hell in a world other than Trumplandia, any other President would have been forced to resign once it came out that he made secret attempts to get a foreign government to make a public announcement of an investigation into his political rival.

But since it is now the Trump Party.......there is no prospect of forcing this President to retire for any abuse of power.

Don't tell Rudy.

Trump fired her. It may have been because of information that Rudy provided, but it was Trump's decision. She was a bad apple and has been since DumBama. She still works in Washington, just not as an ambassador any longer, so she's earning her paycheck.

Trump removed her from her ambassadorship- which he has the legal authority to do- no one that I know of disputes that Trump doesn't have the legal authority to do so. But if Trump did so with corrupt intent that changes things.

So what is the evidence that Yovanovitch was a 'bad apple'? Lay it out for me. Sure we know that there was a smear campaign promoted by Parnas and Fruman- both currently under arrest for federal crimes- but where is the evidence?

Or are you just repeating the smear- because you can?

I laugh at your uninformed self - Faun.
How come you don't laugh at yourself for posting such absolute nonsense like claiming the man who, while Americans were voting, publicly announced Hillary was under investigation again --was working for Hillary? :cuckoo:

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

Slobbers the idiot who claims the man who publicly announced Hillary was under investigation, was working for her. :cuckoo:

It makes about as much sense as Ukraine worked to get Hillary elected so they hacked the DNC and John Podesta's email accounts then released the emails that damaged Hillary and helped make sure she lost.

These people are nuts.

If Ukraine worked to get Hillary elected they wouldn't have hacked the DNC and John Podesta's emails then released them.

These people are so messed up they don't see their arguments are totally illogical and stupid.

the hillary campaign and the DNC paid russians and a british spy to create a fake dossier of lies about Trump. Russia wanted hillary to win because they had her missing 30,000 emails and could use them to blackmail her into doing whatever the wanted. The russians did not want Trump because they could not buy him or bribe him.

you fricken lib liars have it all backwards.

We liberals have the evidence- and you Trumpsky liars just keep spewing the usual Trump propaganda lies. Its all in the FBI and Mueller reports.
The Russians actively worked to defeat Clinton- Putin hates her and knew that Trump would be a gullible idiot. Putin was right.

As opposed to the fiction tweeted out by your Dear Leader.

LOLOL

Do you even know what thread you're posting in, ya dumb bitch??
icon_rolleyes.gif

Sure. What about him? Why are you asking me? Maybe you should ask him if you are so concerned.

I don't care. I'm still voting Trump in 2020, bitch.

Like all of the promises by Trump and his lackeys- it appears that Rudy was lying to Americans.

Anyone particularly shocked?

Don't tell Rudy.

I rated her as a stand-up woman. The douchebags who ran the smear campaign against her, and the douchebag who badmouthed her to President Zelensky, wouldn't know stand-up if it bit them in the ass.

Don't tell Rudy.

I rated her as a stand-up woman. The douchebags who ran the smear campaign against her, and the douchebag who badmouthed her to President Zelensky, wouldn't know stand-up if it bit them in the ass.

There were two parts to the smear campaign against Yovanovitch.

The first part was the scheme by Parnas and Fruman to smear Yovanovitch and get her removed- this got some traction with right wing press- who can't pass up a smear story but was largely under the radar screen, even after Giuliani was brought it.

The second part was once Trump and his Trumpskies knew she was going to testify- then the full Trump smear machine went into effect- with Trump himself smearing her, and his loyal Trumpskies parroting his smears.

But there has been absolutely no evidence to support these smears- but Trump knows he doesn't need evidence to smear an American- his followers just don't care- if Trump says it- they are obligated to believe everything he says.

How come you don't laugh at yourself for posting such absolute nonsense like claiming the man who, while Americans were voting, publicly announced Hillary was under investigation again --was working for Hillary? :cuckoo:

Why are you so stupid?
LOL

Slobbers the idiot who claims the man who publicly announced Hillary was under investigation, was working for her. :cuckoo:

It makes about as much sense as Ukraine worked to get Hillary elected so they hacked the DNC and John Podesta's email accounts then released the emails that damaged Hillary and helped make sure she lost.

These people are nuts.

If Ukraine worked to get Hillary elected they wouldn't have hacked the DNC and John Podesta's emails then released them.

These people are so messed up they don't see their arguments are totally illogical and stupid.

the hillary campaign and the DNC paid russians and a british spy to create a fake dossier of lies about Trump. Russia wanted hillary to win because they had her missing 30,000 emails and could use them to blackmail her into doing whatever the wanted. The russians did not want Trump because they could not buy him or bribe him.

you fricken lib liars have it all backwards.

Yes. Russia wanted Clinton to win which is why they hacked the DNC and her campaign manager and released them publicly, immediately after Trump’s Access Hollywood tape was public.

Sure.
There's no evidence that Russia hacked the DNC, moron.

Don't tell Rudy.

There were two parts to the smear campaign against Yovanovitch.

The first part was the scheme by Parnas and Fruman to smear Yovanovitch and get her removed- this got some traction with right wing press- who can't pass up a smear story but was largely under the radar screen, even after Giuliani was brought it.

The second part was once Trump and his Trumpskies knew she was going to testify- then the full Trump smear machine went into effect- with Trump himself smearing her, and his loyal Trumpskies parroting his smears.

But there has been absolutely no evidence to support these smears- but Trump knows he doesn't need evidence to smear an American- his followers just don't care- if Trump says it- they are obligated to believe everything he says.
Since when have Dims ever been above smearing people? That's their SOP.

ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the president, they can be fired for any reason. Obama fired hundreds.

Sure, they can be fired for any reason or no reason. In this case, there was a corrupt reason, and if one is instrumental in bringing about that firing with a corrupt reason - say Rudy Giuliani, for example - he probably committed the tort of interference with employment, at minimum.

That's your opinion, not fact. You're trying to turn a non crime into a crime.

Forum List

Back