Ruh Roh...bill clinton's sex crimes are brand new to a generation of female voters....

Well, in order to convert Millennials, it looks like an up hill battle, be prepared.

The GOP’s Millennial problem runs deep
The Republican Party’s struggles in appealing to young people have been well documented. And even those Millennials who do identify as Republicans or lean toward the GOP are decidedly less conservative than older Republicans
Overall, Millennials (currently ages 18-33) are the most liberal age group. In our report on Political Polarization in the American Public, we used a scale based on 10 political values questions about the role of government, the environment, homosexuality and other issues to measure ideological consistency. This survey of more than 10,000 Americans finds that, on this scale, Millennials are considerably more liberal than other generations: About four-in-ten Millennials are mostly (28%) or consistently (13%) liberal in their views, compared with 15% who are mostly (12%) or consistently (3%) conservative (44% are ideologically mixed). Older generations are progressively more conservative.
"A man who is not a Liberal in his youth has no heart. A man who is not a Conservative in his old age has no brains." - apocryphally attributed to Winston Churchill

Young folks usually vote Democrat, until they grow up and actually own and run things, and then they usually morph into Republicans, year by year...

Not exactly news...

The right isn't doing very well with the GenX demographic either. I think those younger than Baby Boomers look at the GOP s the party of old white folks with old yesterdays view , whereas the GenX and Millennials gravitate to more diversity and liberal social values. We talking groups who grew up with MTV, good or bad, it has effected their views, specifically race and social views.

ROTFLMFAO.... Who's your GREAT GRANDPARENTS???

images

While I understand the actions carried out by Bill Clinton were bad, he does not appear to be suffering because of it...
Who cares if Bubba suffers? It's not the perpetrator we need to concern ourselves with, it's the victims...[/ As it is right now, Bill Clinton is not being charged and the women he slept with weren't raped, at best, they were "manipulated." After all, he was the president.. The only reason people are bringing up Bill now appears to be in the name of partisanism.. Much like democrats bring up Bush when they want to steer away from Obama.

Well, in order to convert Millennials, it looks like an up hill battle, be prepared.

The Republican Party’s struggles in appealing to young people have been well documented. And even those Millennials who do identify as Republicans or lean toward the GOP are decidedly less conservative than older Republicans
Overall, Millennials (currently ages 18-33) are the most liberal age group. In our report on Political Polarization in the American Public, we used a scale based on 10 political values questions about the role of government, the environment, homosexuality and other issues to measure ideological consistency. This survey of more than 10,000 Americans finds that, on this scale, Millennials are considerably more liberal than other generations: About four-in-ten Millennials are mostly (28%) or consistently (13%) liberal in their views, compared with 15% who are mostly (12%) or consistently (3%) conservative (44% are ideologically mixed). Older generations are progressively more conservative.
"A man who is not a Liberal in his youth has no heart. A man who is not a Conservative in his old age has no brains." - apocryphally attributed to Winston Churchill

Young folks usually vote Democrat, until they grow up and actually own and run things, and then they usually morph into Republicans, year by year...

Not exactly news...

The right isn't doing very well with the GenX demographic either. I think those younger than Baby Boomers look at the GOP s the party of old white folks with old yesterdays view , whereas the GenX and Millennials gravitate to more diversity and liberal social values. We talking groups who grew up with MTV, good or bad, it has effected their views, specifically race and social views.

images

What has that got to do with my post?
I have two daughters, both Millennials, my wife is a Psychologist and part of my job is studying demographics for strategic planning purposes. We have been watching the Millennials as parents and as professionals for quite awhile..

Not exactly news...

images

I have two daughters, both Millennials, my wife is a Psychologist and part of my job is studying demographics for strategic planning purposes. We have been watching the Millennials as parents and as professionals for quite awhile..

You are either kidding me, or very stupid! Now go back and read what you said about OLD WHITE PEOPLE!

Not exactly news...

images

You are either kidding me, or very stupid! Now go back and read what you said about OLD WHITE PEOPLE!

I'll admit I wasn't paying to much attention to your post, thus the answer.
My great, grandparents were Spanish, Scandinavian and Maori.

Not exactly news...

images

Mine were Americans!

A Republican message of conservative ideals should be enough to win this election going away. Why are they attacking instead of getting out their conservative message that is always a winner? Could it be they have no worthy message or records to run on?

A Republican message of conservative ideals should be enough to win this election going away. Why are they attacking instead of getting out their conservative message that is always a winner? Could it be they have no worthy message or records to run on?

Yes, go with that and don't worry about a thing....

So...someone born in 1993 when he was President......was only 4 or 5 when we learned the first rape story connected to bill clinton .....and now that voter is 22........and what was hidden by history and a lying democrat press corp.....is no longer history and no longer hidden......and these women really hate rapists and sexual assaulters....

But will rape and sexual assault trump.....his being a democrat male.....

We shall see.....

excellent point avg guy.

images

Mine were Americans!

So your parents were Native Americans? :laugh2:
Whereas my ethnicity is a mixture of color, my family moved from New Zealand when I was six. OMG, I'm a immigrant and I'm not lily white! Throw me in a internment camp!

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump hasn't boinked a few while being married. The guy has been married thrice, I find it hard to believe he was the ever-loyal husband. I wonder when some scorned woman he forgot to pay to be quiet, will be on the cover of the National Inquirer screaming "Donald is my sugar daddy"!.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump hasn't boinked a few while being married. The guy has been married thrice, I find it hard to believe he was the ever-loyal husband. I wonder when some scorned woman he forgot to pay to be quiet, will be on the cover of the National Inquirer screaming "Donald is my sugar daddy"!.

he cheated on his 1st wife with Marla Maples, knocked her up and had the baby out of wedlock.

do you honestly believe the RW's give a damn about that?

not in this century pal.

The desperate, ridiculous, lying right – Bill Clinton isn't running for president, and this is a failed political tactic, further evidence that republicans have nothing of value or merit to offer the American people, only personal attacks and an agenda of fear and hate.

Not exactly news...

Who in the race is older and whiter than Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton?

The desperate, ridiculous, lying right – Bill Clinton isn't running for president, and this is a failed political tactic, further evidence that republicans have nothing of value or merit to offer the American people, only personal attacks and an agenda of fear and hate.

No but his lying incompetent corrupt wife is running. A wife who "stood by her man" when he was caught being a scumbag. That kind of makes his scumbag record fair game.

Talk about failed tactics but Hillary Clinton is going to find that her tactic of making the NRA and gun owners out to be villains will have as bad a consequence for her as it did for Bill Clinton in 1994. He got Newt instead of a Democrat Congress because of support for the dumbass assault weapons ban.

While I understand the actions carried out by Bill Clinton were bad, he does not appear to be suffering because of it. Besides, I don't believe bill has ever been charged with anything. I feel as if the OP is partisan in nature..

You don't have to "feel" anything…I am a partisan…….

No but his lying incompetent corrupt wife is running. A wife who "stood by her man" when he was caught being a scumbag. That kind of makes his scumbag record fair game.

Talk about failed tactics but Hillary Clinton is going to find that her tactic of making the NRA and gun owners out to be villains will have as bad a consequence for her as it did for Bill Clinton in 1994. He got Newt instead of a Democrat Congress because of support for the dumbass assault weapons ban.

And hilary participated in covering up the rapes and the sexual assaults….she is a co conspirator in destroying these women.

Forum List

Back