Rules and restrictions for thee but not for me....

But he wore one on the pitchers mound! Ya know, when he's 60 feet from the closest person!

I have to imagine all games still have someone throw out the first pitch. I don't know if Trump did but I saw where he was bragging about throwing out the first pitch at the Yankee's games. Do you suppose he will go home or any others who throw out the first pitch won't get to stay?

Then it's clear you don't have to social distance around people you are around everyday. Is that the case here?
Likely photoshopped....?

Likely not. He had to go on Foxnews yesterday and explain why the fuck he wasn't social distancing and not wearing a mask when he's telling everyone else to. Something about how he was dehydrated so he took it down to take a sip of water.

Only one thing missing in that pic: The water.

Actually it is there next to him. Obviously had his fill already.

Look at the huge crowd he's in!

They said no fans!!!!!
<Fauci throws out first pitch> "OK let's go home". Ludicrous.

Gotta practice what you preach if you want to be taken seriously.
The main thing he has said though this whole thing is don't be an idiot. You should take his advice. You are part of a tiny minority of Americans who don't like him simply because the president told to you not to. No other reason other than he contradicted Trump and turned out to be correct.

They said no fans!!!!!

The main thing he has said though this whole thing is don't be an idiot. You should take his advice. You are part of a tiny minority of Americans who don't like him simply because the president told to you not to. No other reason other than he contradicted Trump and turned out to be correct.

They said NO fans, did they not? That includes ( should ) the "so called experts".

You seriously think it's ok that he gets to be a fan in the stands while you and I can't?

They said no fans!!!!!

They said NO fans, did they not? That includes ( should ) the "so called experts".

You seriously think it's ok that he gets to be a fan in the stands while you and I can't?
Since he was the guest of the team and was given an important honor it's just fine. Just part of the perks of being the most respected man in the government right now.

2% death rate..............don't wear masks...........oh wait a minute wear a mask...........initial test kits they made in the CDC failed.

CDC has now finally admitted that 0.26% mortality rate......and dropping with more data........For this 40 million people were unemployed..........

And the left defends this pecker wood.............maybe he wasn't as bad as the WHO......who said 3 to 4%..............So maybe we could say Fauci's predictions didn't suck as bad as the who...........maybe

Those that suck at their job should be fired.........but oops he works for the 4th tier of gov't......career federal employee.

This just sucks like normal.

They said no fans!!!!!

Since he was the guest of the team and was given an important honor it's just fine. Just part of the perks of being the most respected man in the government right now.
LMAO..........Respected by WHO............
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

But he wore one on the pitchers mound! Ya know, when he's 60 feet from the closest person!

I have to imagine all games still have someone throw out the first pitch. I don't know if Trump did but I saw where he was bragging about throwing out the first pitch at the Yankee's games. Do you suppose he will go home or any others who throw out the first pitch won't get to stay?

Then it's clear you don't have to social distance around people you are around everyday. Is that the case here?
Likely photoshopped....?

Likely not. He had to go on Foxnews yesterday and explain why the fuck he wasn't social distancing and not wearing a mask when he's telling everyone else to. Something about how he was dehydrated so he took it down to take a sip of water.

I don't wear a mask when I'm with my family either.

They said no fans!!!!!

People who do not live ten feet up Trump's colon.

They said no fans!!!!!

Being the "expert" he is, he should know better. I would say it's common sense, but obviously it isn't.

They said no fans!!!!!

Whatever...........do the math on those predictions ....his versus reality..........tell me the error rate....

Have fun.

Likely photoshopped....?

I don't wear a mask when I'm with my family either.

Been to any games lately? Seen any other sports fans at the games lately? This is not just about the mask, although he fails in that regard also. This is about him being a fan at a game when no one else is being allowed.....

Likely photoshopped....?
When you run it through tineye...it shoes up as a unique image nowhere else. I am guessing photoshopped. The woman in red doesn’t look right either.

They said no fans!!!!!

Whatever...........do the math on those predictions ....his versus reality..........tell me the error rate....

Have fun.
Trump was wrong at every turn predicting the course of the pandemic. Quit listening to him at least on the pandemic and you will be better off.

They said no fans!!!!!

Have fun.
Trump was wrong at every turn predicting the course of the pandemic. Quit listening to him at least on the pandemic and you will be better off.
Stop telling everyone what to do..........I never listened to him anyway.....I researched early on from the 2003 Sars studies........and was WAY CLOSER THAN FAUCI was on the rate.......because I went with the Cruise ship and South Korea.......even with that I was too high.........

But they were the best data early on.

I'm against cloth masks........think they are BS and main infection is through the vents.......WHY.....because the same shit happened in 2003

They said no fans!!!!!

Have fun.
Stop telling everyone what to do..........I never listened to him anyway.....I researched early on from the 2003 Sars studies........and was WAY CLOSER THAN FAUCI was on the rate.......because I went with the Cruise ship and South Korea.......even with that I was too high.........

I'm against cloth masks........think they are BS and main infection is through the vents.......WHY.....because the same shit happened in 2003
Whatever makes you believe that you are not in a death cult. Too bad you freaks expect others to do the dying.

They said no fans!!!!!

Have fun.

Whatever makes you believe that you are not in a death cult. Too bad you freaks expect others to do the dying.
DNC shit holes set the records...............Imagine that..........and I have a 99.984% chance over all to live.

With those odds I should buy lottery tickets.........I FEEL LUCKY,

Oh and the definition of the death.............LMAO.....cooking the books again to spread Fear ....Panic......and financial destruction.

They said no fans!!!!!

Have fun.

The "freaks" are living in the same world as the so called experts are, with the same risks. We just have some common sense, something the "experts" lack.

Forum List

Back