Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who...

I only saw Shogun's Comment...

Doesn't matter, it's a Defiance of the Natural Design, Chosen for Pleasure or based in Bad Wiring... Or both.

In that, it's NOT Equal to how the "Homosexual" is Designed and Equipped, and NOT Equal to that which Creates us...

Shouldn't be Criminal, but it doesn't Require a Dishonest Validation in Law as Equal to something it Factually is NOT.

:)

peace...

homosexuality is a historic norm. THIS is a fact. Such behavior can be found in the animal kingdom as well as numerous historic cultures.

I guess this is what happens when one relies upon what he thinks is alluded to.

:redface:

Animals do a lot of things... Is the Animal Kingdom now our Standard because the Homosexuals are this Pissed that they can't Reflect Marriage Naturally and can't seem to get the Country to Applaud their Attempts and Mandating Inequality in Law?...

And by that I Mean Homosexual Coupling and Heterosexual Coupling are Inherently and Naturally UN-Equal...

Fact... Don't be Angry at Facts.

peace...

What is MORE "natural" than the animal kingdom? Duh, silly me.. your OPINION of what is "natural".

:rofl:

:thup:

If procreation were the standard by which we allowed marriage then paraplegics would not be able to marry. Face it. Your logic is as inconsistent as your grasp on nature. Indeed, we've already heard your kind talk about what is "naturally unequal" about 40 years ago.

:rolleyes:

nope.. I sure don't see a single quote from anyone admitting that they chose to be gay.

Wanna try again or shall we go ahead and call you finished here?

Your Quote Conceded that Choice is an Option in the Gay...

I read it... Not Searching it right now, but you did say it...

peace...

nonsense. My statement says that people have made choices regardless of your narrow opinion throughout history. It says more about your weak ass position that you need to try and stretch that statement around JUST gays being gay.

By all means, don't try to provide evidence for your silly fucking assertion.. I'd HATE to think that you are doing more than dancing around the blatant stupidity of your opinion.

I agree...that is not a pleasant mental picture....

You didn't answer and your points are irrlelevant to the issue
How does it harm you if two gays are allowed to marry?
And never will. This is the classic MO...."answer my question(s) first" and if you do...he runs away.

Does being Wrong so Often get you down sometimes, Dumptruck?... :rofl:

peace...

does being a bigot make you uneasily aware that your progeny will disown you THEN as much as you disown your ancestors who were CONVINCED that a white chick getting fucked by a black man was "unnatural"?

You are not bright. You clearly called it a choice and called on it. deal with it.

As for hating gays, I do not. I in fact advocate letting them openly serving in the military and letting them get married. I simply acknowledge that they are gay by choice and my religion says that it is a sin.

Horseshit. You have numermous posts where you attempt to insult people by accusing them of being gay.

You're also continuing to proving to be a fucking coward by trying to behind "religion." Your religion does not say it is a sin. That is your interpretation so you can scapegoat your bigotry and blame God.

So, then you claim that calling something someone indicates a hatred of that something? For instance, you LOVE to call people *****, especially women, does that indicate that you hate pussy aka ****? Of course that is odd because you also call people cum guzzlers and cock suckers and such, indicating that you don't like cock either, so my only conclusions can either be A) You're full of shit B) You're a virgin who has never experienced ANY sex and therefor you hate gays and straights equally. Both are in fact likely .

But don't despair CIrcleJerk, I truly believe there is someone out there for everyone.

homosexuality is a historic norm. THIS is a fact. Such behavior can be found in the animal kingdom as well as numerous historic cultures.

I guess this is what happens when one relies upon what he thinks is alluded to.

:redface:

Animals do a lot of things... Is the Animal Kingdom now our Standard because the Homosexuals are this Pissed that they can't Reflect Marriage Naturally and can't seem to get the Country to Applaud their Attempts and Mandating Inequality in Law?...

And by that I Mean Homosexual Coupling and Heterosexual Coupling are Inherently and Naturally UN-Equal...

peace...

What is MORE "natural" than the animal kingdom? Duh, silly me.. your OPINION of what is "natural".

If procreation were the standard by which we allowed marriage then paraplegics would not be able to marry. Face it. Your logic is as inconsistent as your grasp on nature. Indeed, we've already heard your kind talk about what is "naturally unequal" about 40 years ago.

My Dane just licked its own ass, you gonna emulate that to?

I don't understand what the big deal is. Just admit it is a fucking choice. Who even cares. So bodecea chooses to be gay, as long as she doesn't harm me, who gives a shit? But why lie about it?

hiding behind religion is a sure sign of a simpleton.
Who does that non stop Conhog

had to wait till he was 30 to barely get a history degree, I'm not shocked he uses a comic book to debate by. History sheesh

peace...

I don't understand what the big deal is. Just admit it is a fucking choice. Who even cares. So bodecea chooses to be gay, as long as she doesn't harm me, who gives a shit? But why lie about it?

hey.. your side are the ones who claim to know what "natural" means...Maybe you should have your dog arrested for sodomy now!

Of course you don't understand. CLEARLY that is the case. It's not a choice for gays any more than it was a choice when YOU chose to not be gay. Of course, you'll never admit that, at some point in your childhood you CHOSE to be strait because it fucks up your entire argument but.. hey.. you are a fucking liar anyway so who gives a fuck about your input?

hey.. your side are the ones who claim to know what "natural" means...Maybe you should have your dog arrested for sodomy now!

Of course you don't understand. CLEARLY that is the case. It's not a choice for gays any more than it was a choice when YOU chose to not be gay. Of course, you'll never admit that, at some point in your childhood you CHOSE to be strait because it fucks up your entire argument but.. hey.. you are a fucking liar anyway so who gives a fuck about your input?

Just as an aside, how many men would lick their own ass.....if they could?

Last edited:

had to wait till he was 30 to barely get a history degree, I'm not shocked he uses a comic book to debate by. History sheesh

Hmm. How odd that you continue to berate my degrees when you yourself have been outed on this board for lying about yours.

I was 30 when I received my masters in history, this after already receiving 3 bachelors, and yes my first bachelor was one year behind the norm, because I dropped out of college for a year to join my Guard unit in Iraq you stupid asshole.

PS - my cumulative GPA was 3.87 through ALL of my college courses, your disparaging remarks aside.

PPS regarding your remarks about me using religion to argue my points. I have not done so, I simply said that IMO gayness is a sin. I have never suggested that my opinion on that matter should be everyone's opinion or anything similar. Just a flat lie from you.

Last edited:

A reference no doubt to the fact that you believe I want gays to be arrested, this despite the FACT that I have posted that my opinion is the complete opposite.

Hmm. How odd that you continue to berate my degrees when you yourself have been outed on this board for lying about yours.

I was 30 when I received my masters in history, this after already receiving 3 bachelors, and yes my first bachelor was one year behind the norm, because I dropped out of college for a year to join my Guard unit in Iraq you stupid asshole.

PS - my cumulative GPA was 3.87 through ALL of my college courses, your disparaging remarks aside.

PPS regarding your remarks about me using religion to argue my points. I have not done so, I simply said that IMO gayness is a sin. I have never suggested that my opinion on that matter should be everyone's opinion or anything similar. Just a flat lie from you.

good grief. YOU CAN BEEEZ ANYONEZ ON THEEZE INTERWEBZZ!

A reference no doubt to the fact that you believe I want gays to be arrested, this despite the FACT that I have posted that my opinion is the complete opposite.

it's pretty clear that I don't give a shit what you believe. Indeed, that you STILL can't back up your previous assertion says all there is to know about your input (and your "educationzzzz").

Do Lesbians enjoy Licking Ass, Dumptruck?... :rofl:

peace...

Do Lesbians enjoy Licking Ass, Dumptruck?... :rofl:

peace...
LMAO!:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
3.77 in MBA check that income wise vs a history degree. LOFL

A) It's pretty much agreed based off your writing samples that you are lying about having an MBA

B) I just did some fast checking and it would seem that with under 10 years of experience MBA's average around $75K a year

MBA Salary Facts | Find out How Much You Can Expect to Earn with an MBA Degree

that ranges up to $100K a year with more experience

An Army Captain with 10 years experience earns a base pay of right near $70K. This does not include various extra pay such as combat pay, clothing allowances, etc etc.

2010 Army Pay | MilitaryPayScale.org

Oh by the way, I got a bump before retirement to Major which means starting in September of this year I earn 55% of $6,951.90 a month for my service.

So, I'm not going to worry if your make believe financial situation is a little better than my real one.

A) It's pretty much agreed based off your writing samples that you are lying about having an MBA

B) I just did some fast checking and it would seem that with under 10 years of experience MBA's average around $75K a year

An Army Captain with 10 years experience earns a base pay of right near $70K. This does not include various extra pay such as combat pay, clothing allowances, etc etc.

Oh by the way, I got a bump before retirement to Major which means starting in September of this year I earn 55% of $6,951.90 a month for my service.

So, I'm not going to worry if your make believe financial situation is a little better than my real one.

Major just before retirement? Are you a Mustang?

I made 128,000 last year and most years I make cap gains near the per capita gdp

MBA's are indeed a good paying degree, my earnings are much more related to the oil industry than the MBA however.

Forum List

Back