Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who...

3.77 in MBA check that income wise vs a history degree. LOFL

A) It's pretty much agreed based off your writing samples that you are lying about having an MBA

B) I just did some fast checking and it would seem that with under 10 years of experience MBA's average around $75K a year

MBA Salary Facts | Find out How Much You Can Expect to Earn with an MBA Degree

that ranges up to $100K a year with more experience

An Army Captain with 10 years experience earns a base pay of right near $70K. This does not include various extra pay such as combat pay, clothing allowances, etc etc.

2010 Army Pay | MilitaryPayScale.org

Oh by the way, I got a bump before retirement to Major which means starting in September of this year I earn 55% of $6,951.90 a month for my service.

So, I'm not going to worry if your make believe financial situation is a little better than my real one.

Major just before retirement? Are you a Mustang?

Yes, I was 17 when I joined, I went to bootcamp the summer before my SR year of high school, then high school, then AT the following summer, then I began college, but took a year off to join my Unit in Iraq then I returned and obtained my first degree at age 23 then I went to ranger school, then ocs and became an officer at age 25.

Just to be clear here I want to apologize for my misstatement, I said several had made statements that being gay was a choice and after going back and rereading the thread it appears that shogun is in fact the only gay in this thread who made that claim. My apologies.

I have known scores of gays and lesbians over the years, especially during the last two years while I worked for the local UCC church and I have NEVER known one who said that he or she CHOSE to be homosexual. Not ONE.

Well, then that Mesageboard Anecdote should be Passed into Law!...

Call Congress! :rofl:

:)

peace...

Just to be clear here I want to apologize for my misstatement, I said several had made statements that being gay was a choice and after going back and rereading the thread it appears that shogun is in fact the only gay in this thread who made that claim. My apologies.

:clap2:

Now... Will the Fucking Trolls Acknowledge it?...

peace...

I have known scores of gays and lesbians over the years, especially during the last two years while I worked for the local UCC church and I have NEVER known one who said that he or she CHOSE to be homosexual. Not ONE.

peace...

don't worry. gays will get the right to marry within the next two decades. It's not a matter of if, only when.

and your stupid "poll" is some serious science there, ain't it?:razz:

by the way, how many gays do YOU know who chose to be that way?

Last edited:

Shogun is gay? And he said it was a choice?

peace...

don't worry. gays will get the right to marry within the next two decades. It's not a matter of if, only when.

Some of us are already married.

gay marraige and pot will be legal, just a matter of time. Independents will see it's not worth waisting money debating when it hurts no one to allow both.

Looks like you still have a reading comprehension issue.. I guess that is as close as you'll get to admitting how wrong you've been throughout this entire thread. Ahh well. No one really expected much from a cock hungry liar like you anyway.

peace...

Some of us are already married.

I know!

I was so pumped when the Maine legislature passed gay marriage. There were three couples in my congregation that were all ready and I was going to be able to perform the service... but then, the toothless inbred potato farming backwoodsmen got all whipped into a frenzy by the Christian Civic League and passed a people's veto that just barely made it. damn!

When did shogun admit to being gay? I missed it.

apparently you can scroll up and find it. Or, you can spot how he purposefully misconstrues a post of mine in order to keep from admitting that he's a giant fucktard. By all means, if you find it quote it.

:clap2:

Now... Will the Fucking Trolls Acknowledge it?...

peace...

acknowledge that you and he are fucktards trying to sidestep the stupidity of your position by purposefully misconstruing one of my posts?

sure, I can admit that.

My friend chose to be gay. To be honest I've never asked him why, nor will I but he has told us that he chose to be gay.

Also, no one has of yet offered a reasonable explanation to account for gays who go straight or straights who turn gay or bisexuals if some people are just born gay.

My friend chose to be gay. To be honest I've never asked him why, nor will I but he has told us that he chose to be gay.

Also, no one has of yet offered a reasonable explanation to account for gays who go straight or straights who turn gay or bisexuals if some people are just born gay.

:rofl:

like Ted Haggard, eh?

your "I really have a girlfriend and she's really hot but she lives in another town"- story of your gay friend is moving.

really.

so, at what age did you decide to want to play with a vag instead of a peter?

:rofl:

like Ted Haggard, eh?

your "I really have a girlfriend and she's really hot but she lives in another town"- story of your gay friend is moving.

really.

so, at what age did you decide to want to play with a vag instead of a peter?

Fallacy alert. I didn't. Nor did I choose to not be a thief, but those who are certainly chose to steal.

Forum List

Back