Rules For Traditionals: How People In Wedding Trades Can Defend Themselves

You mean you admire Nazis who persecute bakers for insisting on their First Amendment rights.

You're a fucking Nazi. That's all you proved.

I respect anyone who stands by their convictions

If your hatred is worth more than $150k then you are getting what you signed up for

As I said: You're a fucking Nazi. That's all you proved.
You know nothing about Nazis or freedom. Freedom does not mean you can discriminate. Discrimination erodes freedom.

Yes it does. That's exactly what it means. Freedom means there's no Gaystapo telling you who you can do business with. Freedom means the absence of government initiated coercion. You're claiming freedom is where government runs your business and your life.

Freedom means you can walk into any business open to the public and purchase their goods and services, without being turned away on the basis of you race, age, sex, religion, or sexual orientation. Period. End of story.

If you want to be in business, you cannot impugn the freedom of your customers.

Neither the Baker or the Florist denied service IN THEIR BUSINESS.

I respect anyone who stands by their convictions

If your hatred is worth more than $150k then you are getting what you signed up for

You know nothing about Nazis or freedom. Freedom does not mean you can discriminate. Discrimination erodes freedom.

Yes it does. That's exactly what it means. Freedom means there's no Gaystapo telling you who you can do business with. Freedom means the absence of government initiated coercion. You're claiming freedom is where government runs your business and your life.

Freedom means you can walk into any business open to the public and purchase their goods and services, without being turned away on the basis of you race, age, sex, religion, or sexual orientation. Period. End of story.

Entirely untrue, but it matters not a damn. Do you think they bake cakes on-site?

They denied service over what the cake and flowers were for, which is none of their fucking business,

The bakery in Westwood does just fine without making wedding cakes for same sex couples. I was there when one couple came in. The bakery has two or three a week that come in for wedding cakes. There was no problem in telling them no.
Think of the profits they are letting walk out the door. Just because they don't approve of their new customers.

It's not as if they would be consigned to flaming pits of hell because their baked goods are shared at a same sex wedding.
Their values and principles are not for sale. Is that concept beyond you? I told a lesbian couple no. They sued and I won. It is n't all that hard to create business practices that avoid compromising one's principles.

Of course if principles are for sale that would be hypocrisy.
What are these "principles" based on other than fear, hate, hurtful stereotypes and shear ignorance?

They certainly are not based on the teachings of Jesus Christ, so don't bring that religious freedom crap!
The bakery I spoke of is owned and operated by muslims. I doubt they care about Jesus Christ at all.

Jesus commanded his followers not to sin. If a Christian determines not to commit a sin they should have the freedom not to do that. They aren't stopping anyone else from being sinful if they wish. Actually no one needs a reason to not perform any act specifically required of them personally. I don't want to should be good enough.

And what is the sin on selling a cake exactly?
the same as selling flower to bake a sinful cake?

Entirely untrue, but it matters not a damn. Do you think they bake cakes on-site?

They denied service over what the cake and flowers were for, which is none of their fucking business,

Here's a lovely cake. If YOU want to ice it once you leave, be my guest.

Have a nice day

Oh, I see, flowers and cake aren't their business?

Got it

Whatever 'principles' these homophobic bakers are hiding behind are based in ignorance and fear. They are not 'principles' but mere excuses to perpetuate more petty repression against a class of American citizens who are committing no crime by simply being who they are.

It doesn't make any difference what their motives are. You have no right to be served by any business, period.
Sorry Bripiss, but repeating what is wrong doesn't make it right. You lost this argument, decades ago.

Take some of your own advice. Forcing people to associate with other people they don't want to associate with is what's wrong. I realize a Nazi asshole like you will never understand that, but I will repeat it as many times as necessary for those who are capable of committing logic.

selling a cake is nothing like associating with people.

Have a nice day
Yeah, doesn't work that way when it comes to a wedding cake. Wedding cakes are now for gay people as well. If you can't deal with that, close, you won't be missed.

Got it
Flowers and cake is their business, what some does with those after buying them isn't. Got it?

Have a nice day
Yeah, doesn't work that way when it comes to a wedding cake. Wedding cakes are now for gay people as well. If you can't deal with that, close, you won't be missed.

Or simply tell em that the cake comes with a large donation to a traditional marriage orginization

BRIPAT9643 SAID:

“Freedom means there's no Gaystapo telling you who you can do business with. Freedom means the absence of government initiated coercion. You're claiming freedom is where government runs your business and your life.”

Wrong.

Public accommodations laws are necessary, proper, and Constitutional, as authorized by the Commerce Clause; consequently there is no 'coercion,' no one is being 'forced' to do anything, and no freedom is being 'denied.'

Have a nice day

Or simply tell em that the cake comes with a large donation to a traditional marriage orginization
Couldn't give a fucking damn, as long as you bake the stupid cake.

Got it
Flowers and cake is their business, what some does with those after buying them isn't. Got it?

So a Jewish baker must bake a cake with the words "Hitler was right. Long live the third reich"?

Got it.

Have a nice day

Couldn't give a fucking damn, as long as you bake the stupid cake.

I love it

Would truly be a labor of love.

BRIPAT9643 SAID:

“Freedom means there's no Gaystapo telling you who you can do business with. Freedom means the absence of government initiated coercion. You're claiming freedom is where government runs your business and your life.”

Wrong.

Public accommodations laws are necessary, proper, and Constitutional, as authorized by the Commerce Clause; consequently there is no 'coercion,' no one is being 'forced' to do anything, and no freedom is being 'denied.'

Truly warped thinking.

Just do what muslims do. They don't make wedding cakes or wedding flower arrangements. Gays can buy any cake in the cake case and armloads of flowers.

Got it

So a Jewish baker must bake a cake with the words "Hitler was right. Long live the third reich"?

Got it.
As usual, you go off on a tangent when the analogy is, it's a birthday cake, for my gay brother. Oh, sorry, they say, we don't make birthday cakes for faggots, only straights.

Got it

Got it.
As usual, you go off on a tangent when the analogy is, it's a birthday cake, for my gay brother. Oh, sorry, they say, we don't make cakes for faggots.

No, I am quite correct. A birthday cake is not nearly the same

Freedom of speech remember. You must FORCE the Jewish baker to create a Hitler cake or you deny such expression

Got it

Got it.
As usual, you go off on a tangent when the analogy is, it's a birthday cake, for my gay brother. Oh, sorry, they say, we don't make cakes for faggots.

Freedom of speech remember. You must FORCE the Jewish baker to create a Hitler cake or you deny such expression
No, you are as wrong as you can be, carry on.

Got it

Got it.

Nice retort. Did you belch coming up with that response?

Got it.

Nice retort. Did you belch coming up with that response?
We're done, go keep pissing in the wind while society leaves you in the dust.

Forum List

Back