RULING — Cobb County refuses to remove 16,000 voters who don’t live in Georgia

Tough. You vote where you live. That's not ever changing.
Yes

and people living outside georgia should not vote in georgia elections

Jason Shepherd told the board that he found evidence of approximately 16,024 people registered to vote in the county who reside outside of Georgia. The information was gathered by running the county’s voter registration database against the National Change of Address registry, he told the board in a letter earlier this month.
And they looked at his "evidence" and told him to go pound sand. Or did you only read one paragraph on this? He got his due process, and it's over. But tht isn't good enough for the sore loser Trumpkins. That's your problem to deal with, not ours. Maybe get therapy.

Actually states like Texas and Florida, allow people to become legal residents there, by stating their intention to move there, and having an address within that state. Even if the address is just a post office box.

Actually states like Texas and Florida, allow people to become legal residents there, by stating their intention to move there, and having an address within that state. Even if the address is just a post office box.
Pretty much all States are like that, really. If you have two houses, you claim one as your residence for voting. Nobody is going to check if you lived there or slept there. It's just a matter of meeting certain deadlines.

And they looked at his "evidence" and told him to go pound sand.
Nonsense

they refused to investigate for themselves

But the county’s legal counsel said the evidence provided did not indicate probable cause for a full hearing.

Jason Shepherd told the board that he found evidence of approximately 16,024 people registered to vote in the county who reside outside of Georgia. The information was gathered by running the county’s voter registration database against the National Change of Address registry, he told the board in a letter earlier this month.
You know the post offices NCOA registry is for tracking mail, not people. People can have their mail forwarded anwhere they want of a temporary or permanent basic, without ever changing their legal residence.

And they looked at his "evidence" and told him to go pound sand.
Nonsense

they refused to investigate for themselves

But the county’s legal counsel said the evidence provided did not indicate probable cause for a full hearing.

Like i said, they looked at his evidence and told him to go pound sand. Thank you for proving my point for all to see. I appreciate it.

The challenges were a heads up that the georgia officials refused to look into
Actually the heads up was given way too late. Since any changes would have had to be made before October 5th, in order to be legal. So why even entertain an illegal act?

You know the post offices NCOA registry is for tracking mail, not people. People can have their mail forwarded anwhere they want of a temporary or permanent basic
its a good place to start and more than enough evidence to warrant further investigation

Cobb Board of Elections shows what complete scumbags they are:

MARIETTA, GA — The Cobb County Board of Elections and Registration unanimously voted to deny a hearing on three separate challenges aimed at disqualifying thousands of Cobb County voters ahead of the Jan. 5 Senate runoff election.

The board called a special meeting to hear the three challenges — one from Cobb County GOP Chairman Jason Shepherd, and two from Pamela Reardon, a Cobb County real estate agent — and determine if there was probable cause for a full hearing.
Two similar challenges were filed by Marietta attorney Pamela Reardon. One of the submissions was sent through True the Vote, a Texas-based election integrity group. True the Vote announced on Dec. 18 that it was partnering with Georgians in every county to challenge 364,541 potentially ineligible voters.
Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, said in a statement released by True the Vote: “I’ve said since Election Day that I must follow the law in the execution of our elections, and I’ve also encouraged Georgians to report any suspected problems for my office to investigate. Though federal law restricts our ability to update our voter registration lists, the Elector Challenge is a vehicle under our law to ensure voter integrity. I support any effort that builds faith in our election system that follows the proper legal procedure.”
Both of the challenges questioned the eligibility of voters who were listed on National Change of Address records and the Cobb County voter registration database, claiming that those voters no longer live in Georgia and cannot vote in Cobb County in the runoff election. But the county’s legal counsel said the evidence provided did not indicate probable cause for a full hearing.
AND THESE IGNORANT LEFTIES CLAIM THE ELECTION WAS FAIR!

Lol

68% of ALL REGISTERED AMERICAN VOTERS AGREE THAT THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED!!!!

FACT: 13 MILLION MORE PEOPLE VOTED THAN WERE REGISTERED!!!!

Wrong. 68% don't think the election was rigged. Perhaps they will admit that there were some anomalies, just like there are in all other elections, and it might be a good idea to try to prevent them in the future, but that is not the same as saying the election was rigged.
Your figure is bullshit. It's more like 50%
A new poll published Monday found that only 47% of registered voters believe Joe Biden won in a fair and secure election.

MARIETTA, GA — The Cobb County Board of Elections and Registration unanimously voted to deny a hearing on three separate challenges aimed at disqualifying thousands of Cobb County voters ahead of the Jan. 5 Senate runoff election.

The board called a special meeting to hear the three challenges — one from Cobb County GOP Chairman Jason Shepherd, and two from Pamela Reardon, a Cobb County real estate agent — and determine if there was probable cause for a full hearing.
Two similar challenges were filed by Marietta attorney Pamela Reardon. One of the submissions was sent through True the Vote, a Texas-based election integrity group. True the Vote announced on Dec. 18 that it was partnering with Georgians in every county to challenge 364,541 potentially ineligible voters.
Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, said in a statement released by True the Vote: “I’ve said since Election Day that I must follow the law in the execution of our elections, and I’ve also encouraged Georgians to report any suspected problems for my office to investigate. Though federal law restricts our ability to update our voter registration lists, the Elector Challenge is a vehicle under our law to ensure voter integrity. I support any effort that builds faith in our election system that follows the proper legal procedure.”
Both of the challenges questioned the eligibility of voters who were listed on National Change of Address records and the Cobb County voter registration database, claiming that those voters no longer live in Georgia and cannot vote in Cobb County in the runoff election. But the county’s legal counsel said the evidence provided did not indicate probable cause for a full hearing.
Ya, so what I fill one out twice a year. I do not live in the same place during summer as I do winter. So I get no vote? Ya, F you!

Do they also have residences in Georgia?
Are they in the military?
Are they students?
Seasonal workers?

Should we know before we kick them off?
The best way to judge that is by the state income tax

if they are paying federal income tax but not paying georgia income tax they are not legal citizens of georgia
False. You can live in one State and make all of your income the previous tax year in another State for a variety of reasons.
I live in NJ and we have many residents commute to NYC and pay NY taxes
We also have residents move to Florida over the winter and request absentee ballots be sent to another state
We have students who go out of state for school and get their mail transferred and absentee vote from another state.

Republicans would like to ban them all from voting

If you have two houses, you claim one as your residence for voting. Nobody is going to check if you lived there or slept there. It's just a matter of meeting certain deadlines.
Actually the most common form of voter fraud is somebody with multiple houses registering in multiple states.. And the ironic thing is that most of those cases involve republicans double voting.

No one is buying Trump's lawyers' bullshit.

No one. Not State courts, not the Supreme Court, not Republican governors, not Republican election officials, not the Attorney General.

No one. Except, well, you know.

Fer fuck's sake. I would be embarrassed for these people if they weren't so arrogant and proud of their willful ignorance.
It's not bullshit, moron. No one has to buy it.

You know the post offices NCOA registry is for tracking mail, not people. People can have their mail forwarded anwhere they want of a temporary or permanent basic
its a good place to start and more than enough evidence to warrant further investigation
It isn't enough evidence. That is what the due process taught us. Good god you are delusional. Go find someone who cares about you and have a long talk. This delusion is not healthy for you.

If you have two houses, you claim one as your residence for voting. Nobody is going to check if you lived there or slept there. It's just a matter of meeting certain deadlines.
Actually the most common form of voter fraud is somebody with multiple houses registering in multiple states.. And the ironic thing is that most of those cases involve republicans double voting.
Prove it, asshole.

Actually just the opposite. Since the post office doesn't vouch that their NCOA list has anything to do with a persons legal residence. And is not intended to be used for that purpose.

Ya, so what I fill one out twice a year. I do not live in the same place during summer as I do winter. So I get no vote? Ya, F you!
If you don't live in GA, then you shouldn't get to vote in GA. Vote where you live, douchebag.

Forum List

Back