Rumors Are An Indictment In Fulton County Tonight

Seriously? An after-dark indictment? Just sick, sick, sick.

They won't stop... They hope it will distract from Joe and Hunter, but it's to late for that now. The gig is up, and hopefully the Republicans see the urgency in not letting the Biden's squirm their way out of some of the most alleged corruption and criminality this nation has ever experienced or seen.

We have graduated into Nazi regime territory.

An indictment against Trump confirmed.
Another sham
Haha, I doubt that very much. Competent people aren't going to work for the criminal Trump.
As opposed to your incompetent diaper filler occupying the White House now

AS3WA3zLGiaU.jpeg

Allegedly, the Grand Jury is voting now. Witnesses scheduled for tomorrow were called mid day, to come in this afternoon, so it is moving quicker than planned.

I heard Georgia Law is more open and different than federal rules and we should in Georgia, see everything right away....as far as indictment s etc....
He may have already committed the crime of interfering with a witness in GA by sending a “Truth” telling a witness not to testify to the grand jury. That crime would violate the DC terms of release and could result in pre-trial detention.

Allegedly, the Grand Jury is voting now. Witnesses scheduled for tomorrow were called mid day, to come in this afternoon, so it is moving quicker than planned.

I heard Georgia Law is more open and different than federal rules and we should in Georgia, see everything right away....as far as indictment s etc....
Another J6 special investigation circus maybe ? Where's the Cheney woman, somewhere in the woodwork still bemoaning and decrying Trump still ??

Just saw the clown show at the Fulton County courthouse. Sealed indictment that was leaked earlier in the day. Maybe they'll actually read it later. Gaggles of reporters milling around.

Which is a idiotic idea, given that:

A) They were in session and didn't see that

B) Fani Willis literally spent the entire day listing those charges for the grand jury and telling them Trump is guilty of them.
No shit.
Note that Trump's people aren't allowed to say jack squat during this process.
So if the DA is corrupt (which she is).....only one side goes before the idiots they selected for the grand jury.
She essentially told them what to think.

Forum List

Back