Rumors Are An Indictment In Fulton County Tonight

Only Democrats can contest elections is the message.

Meaning Democrats will soon be the Party of the State across America.

Fascism is arriving in America.
One party can be OK, if liberal democracy persists. In a one-party district, primary day becomes de facto Election Day. That may sound strange, but choice can be increased. Instead of the two parties vying for your votes, there could be any number of individuals running. It happens in Baltimore and, I’m sure, many red districts.

Allegedly, the Grand Jury is voting now. Witnesses scheduled for tomorrow were called mid day, to come in this afternoon, so it is moving quicker than planned.

I heard Georgia Law is more open and different than federal rules and we should in Georgia, see everything right away....as far as indictment s etc....

So what? Facts are facts. Maybe Trump and his collection of criminals should have gone on a crime spree elsewhere.
The facts are the left loves to accuse the right of what they do themselves..the real RICO should be brought against all those who helped fraud the vote in 2020

The judge is in the courtroom, and indictments are about to be unsealed.

In Trumper fantasyland.

No, they don't wait to hear from the grand jury to draft their preliminary indictment docs. They are ready to go, if the jury votes to charge. You guys must think everyone is as incompetent and unprepared as Trump always is.
No......they unsealed it to taint the jury pool.

This is just a CIA level psychological operation......and they're failing.

The American people tired of this shit.....

Last edited:
Reading coming shortly, late at night. Pathetic stuff by Democrats.

No......they unsealed it to taint the jury.

This is just a CIA level psychological operation......and they're failing.

The American people tired of this shit.....
Yes we are

I now eagerly await the swinging back of the pendulum and the day when we all say enough

No......they unsealed it to taint the jury.
Which is a idiotic idea, given that:

A) They were in session and didn't see that

B) Fani Willis literally spent the entire day listing those charges for the grand jury and telling them Trump is guilty of them.

Oh crap, something is happening in the court room! Now! Live! Cameras are on and running, no sound yet....

Forum List

Back