Rumsfeld compares Obama to an Ape

You don't seem to be able to read things in context. I was responding to a post where someone said that it wasn't a comparison to Obama.

Here is how I responded:

...Notice he didn't say a "group of trained apes" which would have been correct if he was talking about the group of people that make up the administration. He specifically said "a trained ape"(singular). That was his chicken-shit way of talking directly about Obama. That was his chicken-shit way of talking directly about Obama.

It was a singular comparison and therefore specifically talking about Obama but he was doing it in a chicken-shit way.

It is becoming apparent that the only thing the right wingers have so far are personal attacks and attempts to mischaracterize. Is there not one single right winger who can take up for "Rummy"? When personal attacks are the only response, then as far as the debate goes, the "rummy" defenders are stumped.

Up and through 2006 he did this list, but many have since the Manchurian muslim's regime took over have been nullified!

Overall: A multinational coalition has liberated 50 million people in Afghanistan and Iraq, with formation of representative governments and security forces.
Liberated 31 million Afghans from Taliban control and destroyed Al-Qaeda sanctuary – conquering elements that successfully fought off the Soviet Union for over nine years – and stood up a Loya Jurga governing council eight months after operations began.
Liberated 26.7 million Iraqis from a brutal dictatorship and turned over sovereignty of the country to an Iraqi government in 16 months.
Recruited, Organized, Trained, and Equipped Iraqi and Afghan Security Forces:

• 129,000 for Iraqi Ministry of Defense
  • 165,100 for Iraqi Ministry of Interior
  • 33,000 for Afghan National Army
  • 37,000 for Afghan National Police
Conducted safe and secure elections in Afghanistan and Iraq:

• Elections in Iraq
    • January 30, 2005 election—55 percent turnout
    • October 15, 2005 constitutional ratification—63 percent turnout
    • December 15, 2005 election—78 percent turnout
    • March 16, 2006—permanent Iraqi Government seated
  • Elections in Afghanistan
    • October 9, 2005 election—roughly 80 percent of voters turnout
    • December 7, 2005—Afghan President inaugurated
Senior leadership of America’s enemies have been captured, killed, or made to run:

• Khalid Sheik Mohammad, Al-Qaeda’s Director of Operations—captured March 1, 2003
  • Saddam Hussein’s sons—killed July 22, 2003
  • Saddam Hussein—captured December 13, 2003
  • Ali Hassan Mahmud al-Tikriti, AKA Chemical Ali—captured August 21, 2003
  • Al Zarqawi, leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq—killed June 7, 2006
  • Forty-five of fifty-five of Saddam’s top regime—the deck of cards—have been killed or captured

• Conducted hundreds of intelligence and tactical operations—many with partner nations—throughout the world against terrorist organizations directly or loosely affiliated with Al-Qaeda.

• NATO has expanded its reach in Afghanistan—the first time the Alliance has acted outside of its traditional boundaries.

• Suspected terrorists held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, have revealed information that has helped thwart attacks against our troops, the American people and our allies.

You copied and pasted from the following link:

http://www.defense.gov/home/features/2006/sixyears/

banner1.jpg

DoD ACCOMPLISHMENTS SINCE 2001

Video of Farewell Message to the Troops - Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld

Print Version of Message >

Video - Farewell Parade for Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld - Pentagon, Dec. 15

Photos: SECDEF Final Morning >
Photos: Farewell Parade >

In the last six years, the Department has made great strides in modernizing its forces to address the threats of the 21st century.

I. WAR ON TERROR
•Overall: A multinational coalition has liberated 50 million people in Afghanistan and Iraq, with formation of representative governments and security forces.
•Liberated 31 million Afghans from Taliban control and destroyed Al-Qaeda sanctuary – conquering elements that successfully fought off the Soviet Union for over nine years – and stood up a Loya Jurga governing council eight months after operations began.
•Liberated 26.7 million Iraqis from a brutal dictatorship and turned over sovereignty of the country to an Iraqi government in 16 months.
•Recruited, Organized, Trained, and Equipped Iraqi and Afghan Security Forces:
◦129,000 for Iraqi Ministry of Defense
◦165,100 for Iraqi Ministry of Interior
◦33,000 for Afghan National Army
◦37,000 for Afghan National Police
•Conducted safe and secure elections in Afghanistan and Iraq:
◦Elections in Iraq
◾January 30, 2005 election—55 percent turnout
◾October 15, 2005 constitutional ratification—63 percent turnout
◾December 15, 2005 election—78 percent turnout
◾March 16, 2006—permanent Iraqi Government seated
◦Elections in Afghanistan
◾October 9, 2005 election—roughly 80 percent of voters turnout
◾December 7, 2005—Afghan President inaugurated
•Senior leadership of America’s enemies have been captured, killed, or made to run:
◦Khalid Sheik Mohammad, Al-Qaeda’s Director of Operations—captured March 1, 2003
◦Saddam Hussein’s sons—killed July 22, 2003
◦Saddam Hussein—captured December 13, 2003
◦Ali Hassan Mahmud al-Tikriti, AKA Chemical Ali—captured August 21, 2003
◦Al Zarqawi, leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq—killed June 7, 2006
◦Forty-five of fifty-five of Saddam’s top regime—the deck of cards—have been killed or captured
•Conducted hundreds of intelligence and tactical operations—many with partner nations—throughout the world against terrorist organizations directly or loosely affiliated with Al-Qaeda.
•NATO has expanded its reach in Afghanistan—the first time the Alliance has acted outside of its traditional boundaries.
•Suspected terrorists held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, have revealed information that has helped thwart attacks against our troops, the American people and our allies.

That was all prepared by "Rummy's" people.

You know, I don't know if I want to even waste my time with someone who uses the copy-and-past tactic but doesn't include a link. What a bullshit tactic. The other thing is that it didn't address anything I said. That is some weak shit. Are all right wingers this weak? Come on, there has to be someone with a brain who wants to take up for "Rummy".

Thanks for putting down the link I forgot, someone might think I Plagiarized it like the president did! Now, why would I waste my time on someone that has now got a list and won't refute any of those statements? You're not weak boy, you're non existent!

Up and through 2006 he did this list, but many have since the Manchurian muslim's regime took over have been nullified!

Overall: A multinational coalition has liberated 50 million people in Afghanistan and Iraq, with formation of representative governments and security forces.
Liberated 31 million Afghans from Taliban control and destroyed Al-Qaeda sanctuary – conquering elements that successfully fought off the Soviet Union for over nine years – and stood up a Loya Jurga governing council eight months after operations began.
Liberated 26.7 million Iraqis from a brutal dictatorship and turned over sovereignty of the country to an Iraqi government in 16 months.
Recruited, Organized, Trained, and Equipped Iraqi and Afghan Security Forces:

• 129,000 for Iraqi Ministry of Defense
  • 165,100 for Iraqi Ministry of Interior
  • 33,000 for Afghan National Army
  • 37,000 for Afghan National Police
Conducted safe and secure elections in Afghanistan and Iraq:

• Elections in Iraq
    • January 30, 2005 election—55 percent turnout
    • October 15, 2005 constitutional ratification—63 percent turnout
    • December 15, 2005 election—78 percent turnout
    • March 16, 2006—permanent Iraqi Government seated
  • Elections in Afghanistan
    • October 9, 2005 election—roughly 80 percent of voters turnout
    • December 7, 2005—Afghan President inaugurated
Senior leadership of America’s enemies have been captured, killed, or made to run:

• Khalid Sheik Mohammad, Al-Qaeda’s Director of Operations—captured March 1, 2003
  • Saddam Hussein’s sons—killed July 22, 2003
  • Saddam Hussein—captured December 13, 2003
  • Ali Hassan Mahmud al-Tikriti, AKA Chemical Ali—captured August 21, 2003
  • Al Zarqawi, leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq—killed June 7, 2006
  • Forty-five of fifty-five of Saddam’s top regime—the deck of cards—have been killed or captured

• Conducted hundreds of intelligence and tactical operations—many with partner nations—throughout the world against terrorist organizations directly or loosely affiliated with Al-Qaeda.

• NATO has expanded its reach in Afghanistan—the first time the Alliance has acted outside of its traditional boundaries.

• Suspected terrorists held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, have revealed information that has helped thwart attacks against our troops, the American people and our allies.

banner1.jpg

Video of Farewell Message to the Troops - Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld

Video - Farewell Parade for Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld - Pentagon, Dec. 15

In the last six years, the Department has made great strides in modernizing its forces to address the threats of the 21st century.

I. WAR ON TERROR
•Overall: A multinational coalition has liberated 50 million people in Afghanistan and Iraq, with formation of representative governments and security forces.
•Liberated 31 million Afghans from Taliban control and destroyed Al-Qaeda sanctuary – conquering elements that successfully fought off the Soviet Union for over nine years – and stood up a Loya Jurga governing council eight months after operations began.
•Liberated 26.7 million Iraqis from a brutal dictatorship and turned over sovereignty of the country to an Iraqi government in 16 months.
◦Elections in Iraq
•Senior leadership of America’s enemies have been captured, killed, or made to run:
◦Khalid Sheik Mohammad, Al-Qaeda’s Director of Operations—captured March 1, 2003
◦Forty-five of fifty-five of Saddam’s top regime—the deck of cards—have been killed or captured
•Conducted hundreds of intelligence and tactical operations—many with partner nations—throughout the world against terrorist organizations directly or loosely affiliated with Al-Qaeda.
•NATO has expanded its reach in Afghanistan—the first time the Alliance has acted outside of its traditional boundaries.
•Suspected terrorists held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, have revealed information that has helped thwart attacks against our troops, the American people and our allies.

You know, I don't know if I want to even waste my time with someone who uses the copy-and-past tactic but doesn't include a link. What a bullshit tactic. The other thing is that it didn't address anything I said. That is some weak shit. Are all right wingers this weak? Come on, there has to be someone with a brain who wants to take up for "Rummy".

Thanks for putting down the link I forgot, someone might think I Plagiarized it like the president did! Now, why would I waste my time on someone that has now got a list and won't refute any of those statements? You're not weak boy, you're non existent!

You did a copy and paste and called me "boy". That takes real brain power.

banner1.jpg

I. WAR ON TERROR
◦Elections in Iraq

I'm pulling a liberal tonight, I gave my brain a night off, and used Biden's brain, as he's currently not using it!

joe-biden-no-brain.jpg

meanwhile, the thread headline is still dishonest.

I already answered that in post 59:

OK, I guess I have to break it down for the slower members:

This is what "Rummy" said:

“We have status of forces agreements probably with 100, 125 countries in the world," Rumsfeld said. "This administration, the White House, and the State Department, have failed to get a status of forces agreement. A trained ape could get a status of forces agreement. It doesn’t take a genius."

Rummy said a "trained ape" could do something that "this administration" failed to do. Notice he didn't say a "group of trained apes" which would have been correct if he was talking about the group of people that make up the administration. He specifically said "a trained ape"(singular). That was his chicken-shit way of talking directly about Obama. As far as it not "being a comparison" to an "ape", any shit for brains could figure that out. See what I did? I compared anyone who can't figure it out to a "shit for brains".

I'm pulling a liberal tonight, I gave my brain a night off, and used Biden's brain, as he's currently not using it!

I agree. Your brain definitely seems tired. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting juvenile bullshit.

Last edited:
Apparently the George W Bush Administration thinks everybody forgot how stupid they were. It didn't take a "genius" to know that there was no link between Saddam and Al-Qaida but they were so sure about it they used it as an excuse to invade and occupy Iraq in search of fictional "WMDs". Al-Qaida would have killed a secular leader like Saddam and everybody knew it.

The opinions of idiots like Rumsfeld are less credible than the opinions of a general idiot. Rumsfeld is specifically proven to be an idiot. When it comes to dead Americans, Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Bush, and the rest of his administration are at the top of the idiot leader board.

Donald Rumsfeld: 'A Trained Ape' Would Be Better At Foreign Policy Than Obama

Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld slammed President Barack Obama on Monday, saying "a trained ape" would have better foreign policy skills.

During an appearance on Fox News' "On the Record with Greta van Susteren," Rumsfeld criticized the White House for not securing a status of forces agreement with Afghanistan.

“We have status of forces agreements probably with 100, 125 countries in the world," Rumsfeld said. "This administration, the White House, and the State Department, have failed to get a status of forces agreement. A trained ape could get a status of forces agreement. It doesn’t take a genius."

One thing that this thread has demonstrated is that right wing responders just instantly started attacking the "Liberal" strawman when I didn't make any comment about racism whatsoever. Rumsfeld is the one who started talking about how bad Obama was at foreign policy and he is the one who chose the word "ape". The point I made is that "rummy" is a proven idiot when it comes to foreign policy. When it comes to lost American lives, "Rummy" and the rest of his cronies have definitely have a worse record than Obama. That is the point.

iCasualties | OIF | Iraq | Fatalities Details

Last edited:

Rummy said a "trained ape" could do something that "this administration" failed to do. Notice he didn't say a "group of trained apes" which would have been correct if he was talking about the group of people that make up the administration. He specifically said "a trained ape"(singular). That was his chicken-shit way of talking directly about Obama. As far as it not "being a comparison" to an "ape", any shit for brains could figure that out. See what I did? I compared anyone who can't figure it out to a "shit for brains".

That's not an answer, you douche.

It's just a denial of reality.

Rumsfeld did NOT compare Pres. Obumbler to an ape.

All your spin cannot change what he DID say into your distortion.

Your fail is boundless, chimpy.

That's not an answer, you douche.
It's just a denial of reality.

Rumsfeld did NOT compare Pres. Obumbler to an ape.

All your spin cannot change what he DID say into your distortion.

Your fail is boundless, chimpy.

Wait a minute. You said "Obumbler" again and used the word "fail". That settles it. You said "fail" first so you win. The way you called me "chimp" was just so brainy. You really are raising the bar. The visitors to the forum will be so impressed.

Apparently the George W Bush Administration thinks everybody forgot how stupid they were. It didn't take a "genius" to know that there was no link between Saddam and Al-Qaida but they were so sure about it they used it as an excuse to invade and occupy Iraq in search of fictional "WMDs".

The opinions of idiots like Rumsfeld are less credible than the opinions of a general idiot. Rumsfeld is specifically proven to be an idiot. When it comes to dead Americans, Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Bush, and the rest of his administration are at the top of the idiot leader board.

Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld slammed President Barack Obama on Monday, saying "a trained ape" would have better foreign policy skills.

During an appearance on Fox News' "On the Record with Greta van Susteren," Rumsfeld criticized the White House for not securing a status of forces agreement with Afghanistan.

I really, REALLY wish somebody would charge the war criminals.

I really, REALLY wish somebody would point out what war crimes you refer to and who committed them.

You CAN'T be referring to the decision to invade.

You aren't THAT stupid.

Are you?

Apparently the George W Bush Administration thinks everybody forgot how stupid they were. It didn't take a "genius" to know that there was no link between Saddam and Al-Qaida but they were so sure about it they used it as an excuse to invade and occupy Iraq in search of fictional "WMDs". Al-Qaida would have killed a secular leader like Saddam and everybody knew it.

One thing that this thread has demonstrated is that right wing responders just instantly started attacking the "Liberal" strawman when I didn't make any comment about racism whatsoever. Rumsfeld is the one who started talking about how bad Obama was at foreign policy and he is the one who chose the word "ape". The point I made is that "rummy" is a proven idiot when it comes to foreign policy. When it comes to lost American lives, "Rummy" and the rest of his cronies have definitely have a worse record than Obama. That is the point.

iCasualties | OIF | Iraq | Fatalities Details

Bush invaded within accepted rules of International laws of war. When Saddam violated the 1991 Cease Fire even Bill Clinton acknowledged it was "game on" against Saddam. But he was too afraid of a "wag the Dog" accusation to restart hostilities against Saddam so he did the next best thing and made the goal of regime change in Iraq our official US position.

Bushy freed more than 30,000,000 Iraqis.

By doing so he prevented Israel from having to protect herself from the WMD's Saddam bluffed he had and no one could dispute him having at the time. This prevented a much larger possible war.

He re-shuffled the deck in the Middle East and now we still have a chance at arriving at a more prosperous, freer and less violent region. The chips are still falling. Don't let your fuzzy brain experience premature ejaculation at this point.

Chimp Monkey, you belong in a zoo.

Apparently the George W Bush Administration thinks everybody forgot how stupid they were. It didn't take a "genius" to know that there was no link between Saddam and Al-Qaida but they were so sure about it they used it as an excuse to invade and occupy Iraq in search of fictional "WMDs".

Why do Democrats insist on forgetting that they supported the war before they turned on the soldiers for political advantage?

Why do Democrats insist on forgetting that they supported the war before they turned on the soldiers for political advantage?

Why do Republicans insist on forgetting that most Democrats opposed the war and that the decision to invade rested with Bush alone?

Why do Republicans insist on forgetting that most Democrats opposed the war and that the decision to invade rested with Bush alone?

WoW !! what a whopper of a LIE !

but you have told bigger ones. :up: ...... :lmao:

WoW !! what a whopper of a LIE !

but you have told bigger ones. :up: ...... :lmao:

There was only one individual who had the authority to give the order to invade. Any true "conservative" "constitutionalist" would understand that.

The fact that right wingers have abandoned any attempt to justify the decision to invade is proof that it was a fuck-up. Yes. I agree with the deflectors that it was a major fuck up. I also agree with what the constitution says:

Article 2 section 2:

" The President shall be commander in chief of the Army and Navy of the United States".

The commander in chief at the time of the Iraq invasion was George W Bush.

Forum List

Back