Rumsfeld compares Obama to an Ape

What? Are you some kind of self appointed commentator? If you don't have the mental wherewithal to contest what I said in the Op, then that is a concession that "Rummy" is a fucking idiot and we can leave it at that.

If this is a fucking discussion forum and that is what you are here for, then fucking say something if you have the brains to do it.

What you said has been contested for a dozen years. You have added nothing to the discussion. Pat yourself on the back and go to bed...and GFY.

A "dozen years ago" was 2002. The invasion took place after that.

Check the date, moron

Bush Administration Links Iraq, Al Qaeda - CBS News

Rumsfeld?s War and Its Consequences Now by Mark Danner | The New York Review of Books

A bare two weeks after the attacks of September 11, at the end of a long and emotional day at the White House, a sixty-nine-year-old politician and businessman—a midwesterner, born of modest means but grown wealthy and prominent and powerful—returned to his enormous suite of offices on the seventh floor of the flood-lit and wounded Pentagon and, as was his habit, scrawled out a memorandum on his calendar:

Interesting day—
NSC mtg. with President—
As [it] ended he asked to see me alone…
After the meeting ended I went to Oval Office—He was alone
He was at his desk—
He talked about the meet
Then he said I want you to develop a plan to invade Ir[aq]. Do it outside the normal channels. Do it creatively so we don’t have to take so much cover [?]

Last edited:
What you said has been contested for a dozen years. You have added nothing to the discussion. Pat yourself on the back and go to bed...and GFY.

A "dozen years ago" was 2002. The invasion took place after that.

Check the date, moron

Bush Administration Links Iraq, Al Qaeda - CBS News

Here is a quote from the link your link: (thanks for providing it)

"...President Bush's national security adviser said al Qaeda operatives have found refuge in Baghdad, and accused Iraqi President Saddam Hussein's regime of helping Osama bin Laden's followers develop chemical weapons..."

Is this something that is still being "contested"? It just shows how on target my Op was. Only the pure hard-core Chicken-hawks would claim to still believe that. "Rummy" and the rest of the Bush Administration were idiots if they ever believed that there was a link between Saddam and a group that would want to kill a secular leader. Either that or they were liars.

OK, I guess I have to break it down for the slower members:

This is what "Rummy" said:

“We have status of forces agreements probably with 100, 125 countries in the world," Rumsfeld said. "This administration, the White House, and the State Department, have failed to get a status of forces agreement. A trained ape could get a status of forces agreement. It doesn’t take a genius."

Rummy said a "trained ape" could do something that "this administration" failed to do. Notice he didn't say a "group of trained apes" which would have been correct if he was talking about the group of people that make up the administration. He specifically said "a trained ape"(singular). That was his chicken-shit way of talking directly about Obama. As far as it not "being a comparison" to an "ape", any shit for brains could figure that out. See what I did? I compared anyone who can't figure it out to a "shit for brains".
No matter how they try to paint it or justify it, comparing Obama to a nonhuman primate is offensive in the extreme because of the history of black men and women being compared to such. For someone in the position of Rumsfield to do so, and to do so in a public forum like an interview with the media, is beneath contempt. We all know that, but the conservatives are trying to say it is no big deal. They will have to deal with their own consciences.

So, it was okay to compare Bush to a chimpanzee, but Obama is off limits? I think it's more about looking in the mirror and seeing a semblance, maybe more to do with self loathing, (poor pitiful me for being born black).

And don't use the old worn out Leftie response of, "I condemned it when it was done to Bush also". Did not happen!

Given the ineptness of Rumsfeld as a Defense Secretary, he should not be comparing anyone to a trained ape

Apparently the George W Bush Administration thinks everybody forgot how stupid they were. It didn't take a "genius" to know that there was no link between Saddam and Al-Qaida but they were so sure about it they used it as an excuse to invade and occupy Iraq in search of fictional "WMDs".

The opinions of idiots like Rumsfeld are less credible than the opinions of a general idiot. Rumsfeld is specifically proven to be an idiot. When it comes to dead Americans, Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Bush, and the rest of his administration are at the top of the idiot leader board.

Donald Rumsfeld: 'A Trained Ape' Would Be Better At Foreign Policy Than Obama

Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld slammed President Barack Obama on Monday, saying "a trained ape" would have better foreign policy skills.

During an appearance on Fox News' "On the Record with Greta van Susteren," Rumsfeld criticized the White House for not securing a status of forces agreement with Afghanistan.

“We have status of forces agreements probably with 100, 125 countries in the world," Rumsfeld said. "This administration, the White House, and the State Department, have failed to get a status of forces agreement. A trained ape could get a status of forces agreement. It doesn’t take a genius."

I really, REALLY wish somebody would charge the war criminals.

I REALLY, REALLY wish you'd try.

Aren't we all related to the ape? Believers on the left of evolution would have to agree with me. ;)

"Aren't we all related to the ape"

NO !!

i was created in the image of GOD, in the image of GOD i was created.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

from most of the posts made here by dumoRATS, i am quite convinced that they WERE made as simians and someone showed them how to wear clothes that make them appear as humans.

Aren't we all related to the ape? Believers on the left of evolution would have to agree with me. ;)

"Aren't we all related to the ape"

NO !!

i was created in the image of GOD, in the image of GOD i was created.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

from most of the posts made here by dumoRATS, i am quite convinced that they WERE made as simians and someone showed them how to wear clothes that make them appear as humans.

God looks like you?

Apparently the George W Bush Administration thinks everybody forgot how stupid they were. It didn't take a "genius" to know that there was no link between Saddam and Al-Qaida but they were so sure about it they used it as an excuse to invade and occupy Iraq in search of fictional "WMDs".

The opinions of idiots like Rumsfeld are less credible than the opinions of a general idiot. Rumsfeld is specifically proven to be an idiot. When it comes to dead Americans, Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Bush, and the rest of his administration are at the top of the idiot leader board.

Donald Rumsfeld: 'A Trained Ape' Would Be Better At Foreign Policy Than Obama

Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld slammed President Barack Obama on Monday, saying "a trained ape" would have better foreign policy skills.

During an appearance on Fox News' "On the Record with Greta van Susteren," Rumsfeld criticized the White House for not securing a status of forces agreement with Afghanistan.

I really, REALLY wish somebody would charge the war criminals.

Bring it On.

trying to get my panites in a bunch over this

nope can't seem to do it

zzz

Whether or not u feel Rummie's observation is racist or not...it's pitifully absurd comming from the maw of one of war history's biggest baboon brained idiots...this is the baboon that when asked by a combat soldier why no armor was issued ,..replied "we go to war with the army we have...not the army we want".

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

OK, I guess I have to break it down for the slower members:

This is what "Rummy" said:

Rummy said a "trained ape" could do something that "this administration" failed to do. Notice he didn't say a "group of trained apes" which would have been correct if he was talking about the group of people that make up the administration. He specifically said "a trained ape"(singular). That was his chicken-shit way of talking directly about Obama. As far as it not "being a comparison" to an "ape", any shit for brains could figure that out. See what I did? I compared anyone who can't figure it out to a "shit for brains".

YOU ARE the slower member.

You just quoted Rumsfeld and you STILL cannot grasp the undeniable FACT that he did NOT compare Obumbler to an Ape, you chimp.

Rumsfeld compares Obama to an Ape

That seems to be a consistent conservative theme these days.

Adam_Clayton just packed two lies into one sentence.

First lie: there is no consistent conservative "theme" relative to racism -- other than to oppose it, of course. Face reality Adam_Clayton. It is the liberal Democrat parody that is racist.

Second lie: your implicit endorsement of the bullshit claim that Rumsfeld compared Obumbler to an ape.

He did not and you know it.

Forum List

Back