Rumsfeld thinks "trained ape" could do better than Obama...

Considering how wrong RumsFAILED was when it came to Iraq, I really don't put much stock in his viewpoints.

Additionally, Karzai was playing Jr. and Cheney like a fiddle when they were in office, and now he's pissed that Obama isn't going to fall for the same bullshit that the last admin did.

OF COURSE relations were better under Jr. He was giving Karzai a whole bunch of money and material.

Considering how wrong RumsFAILED was when it came to Iraq, I really don't put much stock in his viewpoints.

Additionally, Karzai was playing Jr. and Cheney like a fiddle when they were in office, and now he's pissed that Obama isn't going to fall for the same bullshit that the last admin did.

OF COURSE relations were better under Jr. He was giving Karzai a whole bunch of money and material.

OMG,, the spin you lefties come up with. Karzai is making obama look like a fool just as Putin is making obama look like a fool.--------------but its easy because obama is a fool

He has some experience serving under a very obedient trained ape.

I think Rummy is right, sad but true, Obama is being played by everyone. Syria, Iran, China, Russia. He just doesn't command respect. The guy is great with basketball picks though

If you could train an ape to golf and take vacations...

Imagine dealing with Karzi. Now who the F would ever have thought of putting that corrupt nut case in charge of anything beyond an opium den or brothel? Man, I can't believe Obama was so stupid as to install that guy.

If you could train an ape to golf and take vacations...

Very smart ape! ;)

a guy trained an ape to play golf. the ape came to the tee and hit a drive 400 yards and it landed one inch from the hole.

the trainer looked at his friends with pride at how well he trained his ape.

then the ape walked up to the ball (which was one inch from the hole) and drove it 400 yards down the next fairway.

all similarities to obama are accidental and unintended. :D

Forum List

Back