Rumsfeld thinks "trained ape" could do better than Obama...

Obama going down on the Saudi King.

obama-bows-saudi-king.jpg
Bush gay married to the Saudi royal family.
bush-abdullah.jpg

Also, Bush bowed, too. Ooooh!
bush-saud-thumb-350x233.jpg

And torture.
http://www.nytimes.com/ref/international/24MEMO-GUIDE.html?_r=0
Fail. He was receiving a medal and the King was putting it over his head.

How do you explain the hand holding?

a head of cabbage could do a better job than obama. Doing nothing would be better than obama.

Too bad you guys didn't nominate the head of cabbage, then...

Nope, you nominated a Mormon Freak who said shit like "Corporations are people", "I like to fire people" and of course, the classic 'It was awesome, they had barbed wire to keep these Chinese Babes in line!"

Rumsfeld should die in prison for crimes against humanity.

handshake300.jpg

Shaking Hands with Saddam Hussein

The bastard should have been impeached for that reason alone. It's obvious where his allegiance is. What an embarrassment it is having him president.

Sorry to disappoint but all Gun Toting Americans.....bow and lick the Saudi Kings feet........because his arms deals keep the prices down for weapon sales in the US....I know the Gun Lobby LICK THE GUYS ASS BIG TIME.:D

I reckon a load of Americans are and do much the same as Obama

Last edited:
Rumsfeld: U.S. Ties with Karzai 'Gone Downhill Like a Toboggan' Under Obama | CNS News

Is he saying that Obama isn't "trained"?... :dunno:

How is there not outrage over this "ape" reference?

:)

peace...

The oldest insult in the book is saying that a monkey or ape could do a person's job. It's a universal insult used against all people, men and women, blacks and whites, and it doesn't mean anything other than the person isn't good at their job. Of course, some will immediately look for the racism in anything and they see it everywhere. Others will see it for what it is. An insult indeed. But not racist. At what point do we use the same insults for all people instead of constantly stopping to ask if it's politically correct or not? It's getting ridiculous. Words like 'liberal', 'Chicago way', 'nanny government' and even 'chair' were added to the list of racist words. It's a matter of time before 'community organizer' is considered racist.

How do you explain the hand holding?

they are merely exchanging long protein strings.

Obama cannot give a customary bow, but It was OK for Bush to hold hands with a guy. I would certainly like some of the Obama bashers to explain this one.

There is no issue with what Bush or Obama did. They were just following with customs from a foreign land. No biggie. I hate when people make a big issue out of nothing. Of course, it happens on USMB all the time.

Bush gay married to the Saudi royal family.
bush-abdullah.jpg

Also, Bush bowed, too. Ooooh!
bush-saud-thumb-350x233.jpg

And torture.
http://www.nytimes.com/ref/international/24MEMO-GUIDE.html?_r=0
Fail. He was receiving a medal and the King was putting it over his head.

And what was he doing here?

Bush_Prince_Abdullah_kiss_hold_hands.jpg

and here:

bush-and-saudi-king.jpg

I know what he was doing here. He was "looking into Putin's eyes to get a really good look at his hole, I mean soul.

George+W+Bush+Vladimir+Putin+World+Leaders+ZMtFhtKvGkEl.jpg

Forum List

Back