Rumsfeld thinks "trained ape" could do better than Obama...

Rumsfeld should die in prison for crimes against humanity.

handshake300.jpg

Shaking Hands with Saddam Hussein

Johnwaynegacyrosalynncarter.jpg

Suck on that. :thup:

:)

peace...

Republicans compare Obama to Bush and see Obama as the failure. Hilarious. I suspect they really do believe the universe is only 6,000 years old. What else could explain such stupidity?

They just can't handle the FACT that a, how do they say it? Mulatto "boi" saved the country from their disastrous policies.

Considering how wrong RumsFAILED was when it came to Iraq, I really don't put much stock in his viewpoints.

Additionally, Karzai was playing Jr. and Cheney like a fiddle when they were in office, and now he's pissed that Obama isn't going to fall for the same bullshit that the last admin did.

OF COURSE relations were better under Jr. He was giving Karzai a whole bunch of money and material.

By far the best thing Obama has done is to get us the Hell out of Iraq and on our way out of Afghanistan. While I supported both of these wars from the beginning, I am capable of realizing that was a very bad mistake. We have gained nothing from these two wars, other than thousands of dead American soldiers and tens of thousands of permanently wounded veterans, along with a few trillion of wasted tax dollars.

Considering how wrong RumsFAILED was when it came to Iraq, I really don't put much stock in his viewpoints.

Additionally, Karzai was playing Jr. and Cheney like a fiddle when they were in office, and now he's pissed that Obama isn't going to fall for the same bullshit that the last admin did.

OF COURSE relations were better under Jr. He was giving Karzai a whole bunch of money and material.

OMG,, the spin you lefties come up with. Karzai is making obama look like a fool just as Putin is making obama look like a fool.--------------but its easy because obama is a fool

When we leave, Karzai will understand he is the fool as he is booted from power and probably executed.

What Rummy fails to realize is Obama IS a ape...........and a stupid one.

You really should run for public office. I'm sure you would fair very well. Of course you will need to be very selective as to what office you run for and where you decide to run because in the vast majority of the US, you would be nothing more than the laughing stock of the community.

OMG,, the spin you lefties come up with. Karzai is making obama look like a fool just as Putin is making obama look like a fool.--------------but its easy because obama is a fool

When we leave, Karzai will understand he is the fool as he is booted from power and probably executed.

He will be executed only if his clan cannot protect him and his family. He deserves death.

Imagine dealing with Karzi. Now who the F would ever have thought of putting that corrupt nut case in charge of anything beyond an opium den or brothel? Man, I can't believe Obama was so stupid as to install that guy.

Actually, Jr., Cheney and RumsFAILED installed Karzai.

Might wanna check on some history sometime.

Imagine dealing with Karzi. Now who the F would ever have thought of putting that corrupt nut case in charge of anything beyond an opium den or brothel? Man, I can't believe Obama was so stupid as to install that guy.

he has done more for his country than obama has done for this one.

Really? Has Karzai done more for his country than Obama?

Wanna talk about how the stock market has more than doubled on his watch?

How about the fact that unemployment has gone down?

Wanna talk about the ACA (of which I support, and so does our family's Republican doctor in Amarillo)?

How about the fact that the economy (even in spite of the GOP trying to sink it) has improved?

These are all facts you can verify, at least..............if you don't drink the kool aide from the GOP, and verify them from reliable sources, like the Treasury and how the GDP is doing.

Obama has done much better than Karzai for the U.S. than Karzai has done for his nation.

But..............we all understand that you're pissed a black man is in the White House.

Rumsfeld: U.S. Ties with Karzai 'Gone Downhill Like a Toboggan' Under Obama | CNS News

Is he saying that Obama isn't "trained"?... :dunno:

How is there not outrage over this "ape" reference?

:)

peace...

Better an Ape than an ASSHOLE....Rumsfeld is a DOG:badgrin:

RumsFAILED isn't a dog, and he isn't an asshole or a trained ape.

RumsFAILED is a puppet, who was told what to say, and he did it anyway, because he thought he was filling a role in a grand play.

Jr., Cheney and RumsFAILED need to spend at least one year in Spandau.

Lousy thing to say about a President (no better or worse than when the Dems attacked Bush), but I have to admit I got a bit of a chuckle imagining the the heads spinning around on the shoulders of the PC Police when this one came out.

:laugh:

Oh yeah? What did the PC Police do to him? Arrest him? Execute him? Anything at all?

No better or worse? Interesting. Do you apply that logic consistently? Are you no better or worse than Steve McGarrett? Shhotspeeders? TM?

I imagine you squatting under David Gregory's desk giving him attention every time he opines that "both sides do it".

rumsfeld should shut up and hope he is forgotten.
he could hide somewhere north, south, east or west of tikrit.

Forum List

Back