Rumsfeld thinks "trained ape" could do better than Obama...

The world leaders saw that he was an apologist gimp.

One tried to take advantage of his weakness, and won, then another, and another, a few at a time, and now it's clear, once again, that obama was never ever ready to be the leader of the free world.

If he wasn't doing horrible things to this country, I'd feel for him. Get picked on by that many people and no mommy to run to, has got to suck

Bush was laughed at too. Just not to his face because the world knew he had a finger quite ready for a button if need be. Obama doesn't even know where the button is. I think that is a good thing...but it also is a dangerous thing because knowing the bank has no lock on the vault just begs for someone to try getting whats inside even tho Ronald McDonald is standing guard.

One tried to take advantage of his weakness, and won, then another, and another, a few at a time, and now it's clear, once again, that obama was never ever ready to be the leader of the free world.

If he wasn't doing horrible things to this country, I'd feel for him. Get picked on by that many people and no mommy to run to, has got to suck

Would it be so bad if he considered himself the leader of America first and foremost? Let someone else be the leader of the free world, the role of international policeman has just about ruined us. Do you just miss the good old days of the cold war when we shouted ultimatums over a wall? It's a new century, big wars are bad for business.

Bush was laughed at too. Just not to his face because the world knew he had a finger quite ready for a button if need be. Obama doesn't even know where the button is. I think that is a good thing...but it also is a dangerous thing because knowing the bank has no lock on the vault just begs for someone to try getting whats inside even tho Ronald McDonald is standing guard.

That's why Bush backed bombing Iran for the Israelis over their nuke program....Did you see them bombing Iran, man that was killer....

h85E4E437

Rove just testified to the fact that Bush talked constantly to Karzai and that he (Rove) was appalled when he learned Obabble had not talked to him for a year. Rove does not seem to understand how much time it takes to improve you golf game and plan vacations and parties.

Would it be so bad if he considered himself the leader of America first and foremost? Let someone else be the leader of the free world, the role of international policeman has just about ruined us. Do you just miss the good old days of the cold war when we shouted ultimatums over a wall? It's a new century, big wars are bad for business.

Who would you suggest be leader?

Rove just testified to the fact that Bush talked constantly to Karzai and that he (Rove) was appalled when he learned Obabble had not talked to him for a year. Rove does not seem to understand how much time it takes to improve you golf game and plan vacations and parties.

OMG! Rove and Rummy! Any more enormous failures you cons want to resurrect for the thread? :lmao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKGvORyEGHA]Rumsfeld caught in another lie about WMD - YouTube[/ame]

Karzai is a gangster that is pissed that shrink-wrapped pallets of cash are not being rolled in his front door anymore and talks horribly about America every time he gets near a mike. Fuck him and his whole willfully shitty country.

Karzai is a gangster and your "boy" is a fucking marshmallow...guess who wins?

America lost the very second that we as a nation decided to try and own Afghanistan, getting out quickly and without too much further bloodshed for our troops is the closet thing to victory possible, they call it the better part of valor and this case they are right.

Putin seems to be using 'hard power' pretty effectively.

But you're too incredibly stupid to be that observant.

Didja hear? Of course not... You're stupid

Putin has moved another TEN THOUSAND Troops to the Ukrainian Border for a total of 30,000

To think that good men died to protect scum like you

Winning the battle is easy with a huge army and and a disordered, ill equiped "enemy", Winning the peace is quite another matter, how soon you forget.

Spare me the 8th Grade platitudes.

You are too stupid to live. Kill yourself after reading this....

Egypt was a great civilization for one reason and one reason only -- Military Power.

Same with China and India and Persia and Greece and Rome and Britain and every other great civilization that has ever existed.

The only way great artists, great mathematicians, great engineers, scientists and inventors, great poets and great thinkers can survive is when they have 'Rough Men' standing guard over them.

Do you think a pussy like you could ward off murdering, raping barbarians? :lmao:

George Orwell wrote, "Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night because Rough Men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

It came from a study he was doing of Kipling and Kipling's fascination with all things Military.

Orwell determined that Kipling wrote that sentiment into every one of his books.

Great civilizations can not exist without great Military Power to protect and defend them

"Peace' my fucking ass.

The last words of the coward.

You may now kill yourself.

But, you probably are already... Killing yourself, I mean. You're an idiot. Idiots invariably off themselves one way or another.

You have some serious issues and should seek help ASAP.

You should also learn about these things we call paragraphs.

thats some funny shit, snake. Got any more?

The neo-cons, right and left and center, should be in prison for life. This stupidity of hard power projection to create long lasting change beneficial for US interests remains a pipe dream. I would have happily turned over LBJ's people as well as Bush's to the Hague.

Putin seems to be using 'hard power' pretty effectively. But you're too incredibly stupid to be that observant. Didja hear? Of course not... You're stupid Putin has moved another TEN THOUSAND Troops to the Ukrainian Border for a total of 30,000. To think that good men died to protect scum like you

To think I served in the airborne infantry for years to protect scum like you who believe Russia/Crimea is somehow like our wars in Vietnam and Iraq II.

But that is the nature of our society: to tolerate neon-con reactionary nonsense like yours and that the filth like Rott et al.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back