Rumsfeld thinks "trained ape" could do better than Obama...

Jillian, edgetho is going to tell us that Iraqis are just like the Belgians who waved flags when the British and Americans liberated them from the Nazis.

The mismanagement of the entire fiasco is that of the neo-cons from the day after the Taliban fell from power. The "trained ape" about whom DR is talking is really himself.

thats some funny shit, snake. Got any more?

The neo-cons, right and left and center, should be in prison for life. This stupidity of hard power projection to create long lasting change beneficial for US interests remains a pipe dream. I would have happily turned over LBJ's people as well as Bush's to the Hague.

If ignorance was a crime, you would be in prison for life. However, ignorance such as yours, is what got us eight years of an incompetent ass. You had insufficient common sense to comprehend the bullshit then, and you haven't improved over the years. You still swill the kool-aid while you tell yourself it is the truth.

A world with laws without any entity to enforce the laws, is a lawless world, and each country is on its own to defend itself from the bad boys with dreams of empire. And, there are always bad boys with dreams of empire. They have been around for thousands of years, and will still be around after we are all gone. When it is everyone's responsibility to maintain world peace, it is no one's responsibility.

The United States of America has been the only country to take on the leadership role in hammering down the bad boys, and sans our leadership in that arena, the bad boys once again begin to build their empires. I am not exactly thrilled that the USA is the policeman of the world, but someone has to do it. The league of nations failed, and the United Nations is failing, because politicians around the world are more interested in feathering their own nests than in maintaining world peace. That is, until they become the target.

Rumsfeld: U.S. Ties with Karzai 'Gone Downhill Like a Toboggan' Under Obama | CNS News

Is he saying that Obama isn't "trained"?... :dunno:

How is there not outrage over this "ape" reference?

:)

peace...

Sadly, as the facts prove, Rumsfeld is a moron. A trained ape, or an ape in the wild, is leaps and bounds smarter and more competent than he.

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started."

"We do know of certain knowledge that he [Osama Bin Laden] is either in Afghanistan, or in some other country, or dead."

"We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat." –on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction

"Death has a tendency to encourage a depressing view of war."

"Freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things." –on looting in Iraq after the U.S. invasion, adding "stuff happens"

"As you know, you go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time."

"[Osama Bin Laden is] either alive and well or alive and not too well or not alive."

"I am not going to give you a number for it because it's not my business to do intelligent work." -asked to estimate the number of Iraqi insurgents while testifying before Congress

"I believe what I said yesterday. I don't know what I said, but I know what I think, and, well, I assume it's what I said."

"Needless to say, the President is correct. Whatever it was he said."

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

"If I said yes, that would then suggest that that might be the only place where it might be done which would not be accurate, necessarily accurate. It might also not be inaccurate, but I'm disinclined to mislead anyone."

"There's another way to phrase that and that is that the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. It is basically saying the same thing in a different way. Simply because you do not have evidence that something does exist does not mean that you have evidence that it doesn't exist." -on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction

"It is unknowable how long that conflict [the war in Iraq] will last. It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months." -in Feb. 2003

"Well, um, you know, something's neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so, I suppose, as Shakespeare said."

"Secretary Powell and I agree on every single issue that has ever been before this administration except for those instances where Colin's still learning."

"Learn to say 'I don't know.' If used when appropriate, it will be often."

"I don't know what the facts are but somebody's certainly going to sit down with him and find out what he knows that they may not know, and make sure he knows what they know that he may not know."

"I'm not into this detail stuff. I'm more concepty."

"I don't do quagmires."

"I don't do diplomacy."

"I don't do foreign policy."

"I don't do predictions."

"I don't do numbers."

"I don't do book reviews."

"Now, settle down, settle down. Hell, I'm an old man, it's early in the morning and I'm gathering my thoughts here."

"If I know the answer I'll tell you the answer, and if I don't, I'll just respond, cleverly."

"Oh, Lord. I didn't mean to say anything quotable."

thats some funny shit, snake. Got any more?

The neo-cons, right and left and center, should be in prison for life. This stupidity of hard power projection to create long lasting change beneficial for US interests remains a pipe dream. I would have happily turned over LBJ's people as well as Bush's to the Hague.

If ignorance was a crime, you would be in prison for life. However, ignorance such as yours, is what got us eight years of an incompetent ass. You had insufficient common sense to comprehend the bullshit then, and you haven't improved over the years. You still swill the kool-aid while you tell yourself it is the truth.

A world with laws without any entity to enforce the laws, is a lawless world, and each country is on its own to defend itself from the bad boys with dreams of empire. And, there are always bad boys with dreams of empire. They have been around for thousands of years, and will still be around after we are all gone. When it is everyone's responsibility to maintain world peace, it is no one's responsibility.

The United States of America has been the only country to take on the leadership role in hammering down the bad boys, and sans our leadership in that arena, the bad boys once again begin to build their empires. I am not exactly thrilled that the USA is the policeman of the world, but someone has to do it. The league of nations failed, and the United Nations is failing, because politicians around the world are more interested in feathering their own nests than in maintaining world peace. That is, until they become the target.

We the People are entering an age where Erand and such filth can no longer be involved in influencing the projection of US power overseas.

Neo-conservatism is the expression of anti-American principles.

Considering how wrong RumsFAILED was when it came to Iraq, I really don't put much stock in his viewpoints.

Additionally, Karzai was playing Jr. and Cheney like a fiddle when they were in office, and now he's pissed that Obama isn't going to fall for the same bullshit that the last admin did.

OF COURSE relations were better under Jr. He was giving Karzai a whole bunch of money and material.

OMG,, the spin you lefties come up with. Karzai is making obama look like a fool just as Putin is making obama look like a fool.--------------but its easy because obama is a fool

Not to mention the fact that Obama makes Obama look like a fool.

We the People are entering an age where Erand and such filth can no longer be involved in influencing the projection of US power overseas.

Neo-conservatism is the expression of anti-American principles.

LOLOL. "Neo-Conservatism" isn't "neo" at all. That is if you're attempting to tie Tea Party mentality to "neo-conservatism." True conservatism (new or not) embraces the principles of the founding fathers. The founders erected a document designed to protect the people of the USA from a tyrannical government. They erected a system of checks and balances so that no one man would become TOO powerful. Their main goal was to protect the People from enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC. Why would "domestic" enemies be a concern unless it was a real threat? What we're witnessing in the White House and on the left side of the Congressional aisle are principles that are contrary to the ideals and beliefs of the founders. That means that we literally have domestic enemies in positions of power in Washington D.C. -- they -- not conservatives -- are destroying American from within.

Considering how wrong RumsFAILED was when it came to Iraq, I really don't put much stock in his viewpoints.

Additionally, Karzai was playing Jr. and Cheney like a fiddle when they were in office, and now he's pissed that Obama isn't going to fall for the same bullshit that the last admin did.

OF COURSE relations were better under Jr. He was giving Karzai a whole bunch of money and material.

The untrained ape could have done better as SecDef than Donald did...obviously. This is a known known.

Rumsfeld: U.S. Ties with Karzai 'Gone Downhill Like a Toboggan' Under Obama | CNS News

peace...

Is that the same war criminal, crooked, corrupt lying asshole rummy who dragged us deep into debt and murdered hundreds and hundreds of thousands of innocent people?

Some rw's will get into bed with any pos that tells them what they want to hear and doesn't require them to use a brain cell.

And of course, any opportunity to be a traitor to your own country is fun times, right?

peace...

Sadly, as the facts prove, Rumsfeld is a moron. A trained ape, or an ape in the wild, is leaps and bounds smarter and more competent than he.

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started."

"We do know of certain knowledge that he [Osama Bin Laden] is either in Afghanistan, or in some other country, or dead."

"We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat." –on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction

"Death has a tendency to encourage a depressing view of war."

"Freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things." –on looting in Iraq after the U.S. invasion, adding "stuff happens"

"As you know, you go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time."

"[Osama Bin Laden is] either alive and well or alive and not too well or not alive."

"I am not going to give you a number for it because it's not my business to do intelligent work." -asked to estimate the number of Iraqi insurgents while testifying before Congress

"I believe what I said yesterday. I don't know what I said, but I know what I think, and, well, I assume it's what I said."

"Needless to say, the President is correct. Whatever it was he said."

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

"If I said yes, that would then suggest that that might be the only place where it might be done which would not be accurate, necessarily accurate. It might also not be inaccurate, but I'm disinclined to mislead anyone."

"There's another way to phrase that and that is that the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. It is basically saying the same thing in a different way. Simply because you do not have evidence that something does exist does not mean that you have evidence that it doesn't exist." -on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction

"It is unknowable how long that conflict [the war in Iraq] will last. It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months." -in Feb. 2003

"Well, um, you know, something's neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so, I suppose, as Shakespeare said."

"Secretary Powell and I agree on every single issue that has ever been before this administration except for those instances where Colin's still learning."

"Learn to say 'I don't know.' If used when appropriate, it will be often."

"I don't know what the facts are but somebody's certainly going to sit down with him and find out what he knows that they may not know, and make sure he knows what they know that he may not know."

"I'm not into this detail stuff. I'm more concepty."

"I don't do quagmires."

"I don't do diplomacy."

"I don't do foreign policy."

"I don't do predictions."

"I don't do numbers."

"I don't do book reviews."

"Now, settle down, settle down. Hell, I'm an old man, it's early in the morning and I'm gathering my thoughts here."

"If I know the answer I'll tell you the answer, and if I don't, I'll just respond, cleverly."

"Oh, Lord. I didn't mean to say anything quotable."

He couldn't be trained:

From a Press Conference at NATO Headquarters, Brussels, Belgium, June 6, 2002 [2][3]

Now what is the message there? The message is that there are no "knowns." There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.

It sounds like a riddle. It isn't a riddle. It is a very serious, important matter.

There's another way to phrase that and that is that the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. It is basically saying the same thing in a different way. Simply because you do not have evidence that something exists does not mean that you have evidence that it doesn't exist. And yet almost always, when we make our threat assessments, when we look at the world, we end up basing it on the first two pieces of that puzzle, rather than all three.

Winning the battle is easy with a huge army and and a disordered, ill equiped "enemy", Winning the peace is quite another matter, how soon you forget.

Spare me the 8th Grade platitudes.

You are too stupid to live. Kill yourself after reading this....

Egypt was a great civilization for one reason and one reason only -- Military Power.

Same with China and India and Persia and Greece and Rome and Britain and every other great civilization that has ever existed.

The only way great artists, great mathematicians, great engineers, scientists and inventors, great poets and great thinkers can survive is when they have 'Rough Men' standing guard over them.

Do you think a pussy like you could ward off murdering, raping barbarians? :lmao:

George Orwell wrote, "Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night because Rough Men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

It came from a study he was doing of Kipling and Kipling's fascination with all things Military.

Orwell determined that Kipling wrote that sentiment into every one of his books.

Great civilizations can not exist without great Military Power to protect and defend them

"Peace' my fucking ass.

The last words of the coward.

You may now kill yourself.

But, you probably are already... Killing yourself, I mean. You're an idiot. Idiots invariably off themselves one way or another.

You have some serious issues and should seek help ASAP.

You should also learn about these things we call paragraphs.
Ace defends Cockupied with a befuddled English lesson. You LIBTARDS give me the shits.

a head of cabbage could do a better job than obama. Doing nothing would be better than obama.
Over, and over, and over, I hear the bitching and moaning about how bad President Obama is but what I never, ever hear are alternatives to his actions. Yes, you hate ACA but the gop has had five years to come up with an alternative to it but it has not appeared. Maybe this is to obvious to you but if you are unhappy with ACA shouldn't you try to fix the problems or at least come up with an alternative. Hasn't happened! And yes the gop screams that Obama should create more jobs but the gop refuses to pass a jobs bill without a rider to kill ACA (which just isn't going to happen). Yes, I know how badly Obama handled Benghazi but there were 13 attacks on American embassies during the bush years and we heard nothing from you despite dozens of people being killed. And yes I hear about how badly Obama has handled the Crimea but where was the outrage when bush allowed Putin to over run Georgia? Not a word! Nothing! Nada! The bottom line is this, I will ignore you and the gop until you have something other than bitch, bitch, bitch to offer. I am not holding my breath.

The world leaders saw that he was an apologist gimp.

One tried to take advantage of his weakness, and won, then another, and another, a few at a time, and now it's clear, once again, that obama was never ever ready to be the leader of the free world.

If he wasn't doing horrible things to this country, I'd feel for him. Get picked on by that many people and no mommy to run to, has got to suck

Would it be so bad if he considered himself the leader of America first and foremost? Let someone else be the leader of the free world, the role of international policeman has just about ruined us. Do you just miss the good old days of the cold war when we shouted ultimatums over a wall? It's a new century, big wars are bad for business.

I fully support a world view of neutrality.

but dems pushed onto the world stage by sending us off to WW1 and 2 and they will never allow us to leave the world alone since they, seem, to want to join the world.

and obama does not want to lead America, he only wants to change the fundamentals. And he's bad at leading, nothing but blame and division.

a head of cabbage could do a better job than obama. Doing nothing would be better than obama.
Over, and over, and over, I hear the bitching and moaning about how bad President Obama is but what I never, ever hear are alternatives to his actions. Yes, you hate ACA but the gop has had five years to come up with an alternative to it but it has not appeared. Maybe this is to obvious to you but if you are unhappy with ACA shouldn't you try to fix the problems or at least come up with an alternative. Hasn't happened! And yes the gop screams that Obama should create more jobs but the gop refuses to pass a jobs bill without a rider to kill ACA (which just isn't going to happen). Yes, I know how badly Obama handled Benghazi but there were 13 attacks on American embassies during the bush years and we heard nothing from you despite dozens of people being killed. And yes I hear about how badly Obama has handled the Crimea but where was the outrage when bush allowed Putin to over run Georgia? Not a word! Nothing! Nada! The bottom line is this, I will ignore you and the gop until you have something other than bitch, bitch, bitch to offer. I am not holding my breath.

I've waited for the Repubs to say what Obama should do or should have done differently with Putin but every single one of them says they'd do the same thing. Then they say Obama's weak.

Read this board. Day in and day out, the rw's are bitching about Obama but NEVER post anything good that a Repub has done.

Reason is simple - Repubs don't actually DO anything except gerrymander and take vacations.

We the People are entering an age where Erand and such filth can no longer be involved in influencing the projection of US power overseas. Neo-conservatism is the expression of anti-American principles.

That is if you're attempting to tie Tea Party mentality to "neo-conservatism."

:lol: not one word about TPM until introduced by the far right reactionary weirdo, who then builds a straw man and burns it down, having nothing to do with the discussion.

World English Dictionary

neo-conservatism

— n (in the US) a right-wing tendency that originated amongst supporters of the political left and has become characterized by its support of hawkish foreign policies

Last edited:
Rumsfeld should die in prison for crimes against humanity.

handshake300.jpg

Shaking Hands with Saddam Hussein

Forum List

Back