Rumsfeld thinks "trained ape" could do better than Obama...

thats some funny shit, snake. Got any more?

The neo-cons, right and left and center, should be in prison for life. This stupidity of hard power projection to create long lasting change beneficial for US interests remains a pipe dream. I would have happily turned over LBJ's people as well as Bush's to the Hague.

Putin seems to be using 'hard power' pretty effectively.

But you're too incredibly stupid to be that observant.

Didja hear? Of course not... You're stupid

Putin has moved another TEN THOUSAND Troops to the Ukrainian Border for a total of 30,000

To think that good men died to protect scum like you

Winning the battle is easy with a huge army and and a disordered, ill equiped "enemy", Winning the peace is quite another matter, how soon you forget.

I read the link supplied. Did I miss where he called Obama an untrained ape?

The neo-cons, right and left and center, should be in prison for life. This stupidity of hard power projection to create long lasting change beneficial for US interests remains a pipe dream. I would have happily turned over LBJ's people as well as Bush's to the Hague.

Putin has moved another TEN THOUSAND Troops to the Ukrainian Border for a total of 30,000

Winning the battle is easy with a huge army and and a disordered, ill equiped "enemy", Winning the peace is quite another matter, how soon you forget.

Spare me the 8th Grade platitudes.

You are too stupid to live. Kill yourself after reading this....

Egypt was a great civilization for one reason and one reason only -- Military Power.

Same with China and India and Persia and Greece and Rome and Britain and every other great civilization that has ever existed.

The only way great artists, great mathematicians, great engineers, scientists and inventors, great poets and great thinkers can survive is when they have 'Rough Men' standing guard over them.

Do you think a pussy like you could ward off murdering, raping barbarians? :lmao:

George Orwell wrote, "Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night because Rough Men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

It came from a study he was doing of Kipling and Kipling's fascination with all things Military.

Orwell determined that Kipling wrote that sentiment into every one of his books.

Great civilizations can not exist without great Military Power to protect and defend them

"Peace' my fucking ass.

The last words of the coward.

You may now kill yourself.

But, you probably are already... Killing yourself, I mean. You're an idiot. Idiots invariably off themselves one way or another.

Last edited:

Egypt was a great civilization for one reason and one reason only -- Military Power.

Same with China and India and Persia and Greece and Rome and Britain and every other great civilization that has ever existed.

The only way great artists, great mathematicians, great engineers, scientists and inventors, great poets and great thinkers can survive is when they have 'Rough Men' standing guard over them.

Do you think a pussy like you could ward off murdering, raping barbarians? :lmao:

George Orwell wrote, "Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night because Rough Men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

It came from a study he was doing of Kipling and Kipling's fascination with all things Military.

Orwell determined that Kipling wrote that sentiment into every one of his books.

Great civilizations can not exist without great Military Power to protect and defend them

"Peace' my fucking ass.

But, you probably are already... Killing yourself, I mean. You're an idiot. Idiots invariably off themselves one way or another.

Do you like it when "rough men" stand over you, Edge? Sounds like the men getting rough with you might turn you on, how you fixate on them.

Last edited:

"Peace' my fucking ass.

Dude, enough Irish espresso already. How has that much inner rage not landed you in prison for the rest of your life? You suck.

Rummy, who was forced to leave his office in shame because of complete incompetence, has a few more opinions about war for us?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Who would ever stoop so low as to interview that evil fucker? Oh CNS :laugh::laugh::laugh:

they ran out of people to interview about the missing Malaysian airliner.

Grover Norquist once said something to the effect that they did not need a president that was smart. they needed one that just signed what he was told. I guess this is the basis for the trained ape comment, could the perfect republican president actually be a trained ape that only knows how to sign a paper and pound his chest and throw poo where directed?

World leaders know that our POTUS is doing his job well. A fact that burns nutter ass every day.

Prime Minister Rutte said it plainly today. America is the leader of the free world and President Obama has shown tremendous leadership in the face of crisis.

Eat shit, nutters. The man is going to be viewed very favorably in the years to come.

:lol: Can I have a hit of what ever you're smoking?

This guy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq5mQLArjmo]Rumsfeld on Weapons of Mass (self) Destruction - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back