Run Chapo, Run

Maybe he'll go to San Francisco, since it's a "sanctuary city".

First thing he does is start threatening to kill the most public person so far to speak the truth about Obama's policies.

See, now you get why the left wants to flood our country with criminals.

Whoa. That ain't for nothing if you know even a little bit about the Sinaloa cartel.
Large banks in the U.S. have been fined for laundering Guzman's money.
Most of the street/drive-by killings in Chicago are a result of his far reach.
And many who try to run the border and cross into the U.S. are simply trying to get away from the Sinaloa cartel.
Finally, if you're still with me and I know how hard it is for righties to read past the first sentence, Juarez and Tijuana are two of the most dangerous cities in the world. And not because of the food.

Trump will never admit it but I bet he's quadrupled his security task as of this morning.

Last edited:
First thing he does is start threatening to kill the most public person so far to speak the truth about Obama's policies.

See, now you get why the left wants to flood our country with criminals.

That's right, it helps us sleep well at night knowing that we are flooding the streets with criminals who do not discriminate against who they offend or harm. I just snuggle down into my 100% Egyptian cotton sheets every night, slumbering off to the certain knowledge that somewhere someone is being attacked by a Mexican in the crosshairs of Donald Trump.

So get your ass down to the hardware store tomorrow. Tune into your Mexi-dar, KosherTwit. And forget about the Chinese who have your password and log in to your bank account. They're just amateurs.

"The US will “invite” escaped Mexican billionaire druglord El Chapo “to become a US citizen,” real estate mogul Donald Trump sardonically predicted in a tweet sent late last night."

...and may be it will too :dunno:....sad times for US of A.

Forum List

Back