Running bet...will Obama pardon Hillary today?

Will he?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
doubtful. That would make him look bad. Also, im sure we would have heard if she sent in a request by now.

I have a feeling though, whatever it is, Obama might do something controversial again today.

You know like when the other day he commuted the sentence from 25 years to being released in May of that former soldier who was born male and is now a female and I forget what his/her name is.

doubtful. That would make him look bad. Also, im sure we would have heard if she sent in a request by now.

I have a feeling though, whatever it is, Obama might do something controversial again today.

You know like when the other day he commuted the sentence from 25 years to being released in May of that former soldier who was born male and is now a female and I forget what his/her name is.
peyton manning? hehe
And it wouldn't surprise me a bit if that smug prick did something crazy!

You find the fact that he is Obama controversial hon.

peyton manning? hehe
And it wouldn't surprise me a bit if that smug prick did something crazy!

I looked it up it was Bradley Manning now called Chelsea Manning.

Yes I agree Obama will probably do something crazy today.

I wish we could wager somehow....

No, I agree that if he did pardon Hillary it would be an admission of guilt.

Also I'm not fully up with American Law, but can someone be pardoned who has yet to be convicted of a crime?
Hillary needs to be pardoned just for being one of the dumbest candidate ever to run for President, and Biden needs to be pardoned for trying to get dates with lawmakers daughters

You find the fact that he is Obama controversial hon.

No not that he is Obama, that he's on a run of doing controversial things on his way out of the door. Releasing more from Gitmo, releasing more who were in prison for drug convictions, commuting Chelsea Mannings sentence from 25 years to being released in May etc.

I wish we could wager somehow....

No, I agree that if he did pardon Hillary it would be an admission of guilt.

Also I'm not fully up with American Law, but can someone be pardoned who has yet to be convicted of a crime?
No. The leftists own the Dept. of justice so they could charge her but there would be no time left to play the game out.

I'm positive that Obama commuted Pvt. Manning's sentence as a spiteful retaliation for the wikileaks revelations. If wikileaks cost them the election (which I don't agree with) then he'll rub our faces in it and release the wiki poster boy. That's the kind of revenge they will have for denying Hillary her crown.

Forum List

Back