Running for Senate in OH, Tim Ryan (D) calls for compromise

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Campaign ad:

Ryan says we should atop the partisan fighting and find some "common ground" - that is, we should compromise - as a means to move the country forward.

Ok...
What "common ground" do you think you have with Republicans, and what concessions are you willing to grant them as a means to affect Ryan's call for compromise?

Last edited:
Campaign ad:

Ryan says we should atop the partisan fighting and find some "common ground" - that is, we should compromise - as a means to move the country forward.

Ok...
What "common ground" do you think you have with Republicans, and what concessions are you willing to grant them as a means to affect Ryan's call for compromise?

You want the DNC to compromise with the extremist semi-fascist Republicans?

But wouldn't that make the DNC semi-semi-fascists?

I thought democrats had all the best answers and the only ones who wanted democracy, like they have a one party democracy in New York or California.

That is the DNC model for democracy, one party rule.

You don't recognize one of the most common election ploys ever devised? Almost every politician running for office does this in one form or another to get the independent vote.

Last edited:
You don't recognize one of the most common election ploys ever devised? Almost every politician running for office oses this in one form or another to get the independent vote.
I never saw the ploy of compromising for democrats before, that is, when they had a majority.

Now they are going to get their arses handed to them, and now all of a sudden, they are for compromise.

A lockstep tool for Schumer and the freak left, now claims he wants to play "reach across the aisle"?

gasss.gif

I never saw the ploy of compromising for democrats before, that is, when they had a majority.

Now they are going to get their arses handed to them, and now all of a sudden, they are for compromise.
Yup.......... What? Do you honestly think ANY politician is honest?

Ryan's ads court Republicans.
His opponent's ads court independents.
Kinda tells you what you need to know.

Forum List

Back