Running Scared

YouTube, Twitter & Facebook have made it clear to Donnie and his minions that any further lies about election fraud aren't welcome on their private platforms.
He should have known better.
The lie about fraud is that it did not take place.

Sorry - AG Barr, Donald's chief of cyber-security, Republican secretaries of state, recounts, signature matching, and over 60 judges including 8 that HE appointed disagree.
Please stop telling The Big Lie.
Meaningless. Massive corruption equals massive fraud.

The Big Lie should also be disallowed on USMB.
That or mods should move OPs like this one to Conspiracy Theories or Rubber Room.

IMG_3053-ANIMATION_large.gif
It is not a lie. Censorship is fascist. You are a fascist. Maybe you don't belong here.

They said the are worried about election integrity. A little late for that. More cover up of the massive fraud that well over 100 million people know took place.
What was supposedly in the interview that was supposedly removed that was so explosive?
Read the link, if you can.
How about a synopsis. I'm tired of unblocking sites. Soon an adblocker will be worthless.
Your laziness is not my concern.
Your stupidity and that of the other Trump minions is my concern. 1/6 and the failure of so many to denounce it, should be the concern of all patriotic Americans.
You know nothing about patriotism.
What would you know about it? You're nothing but some sad internet rando.
More than you.

YouTube, Twitter & Facebook have made it clear to Donnie and his minions that any further lies about election fraud aren't welcome on their private platforms.

Sorry - AG Barr, Donald's chief of cyber-security, Republican secretaries of state, recounts, signature matching, and over 60 judges including 8 that HE appointed disagree.

That or mods should move OPs like this one to Conspiracy Theories or Rubber Room.

It is not a lie. Censorship is fascist. You are a fascist. Maybe you don't belong here.

Take it to Infowars, Gateway Pundit or Parler.
I understand Parler is back in business! :D

Take it to Infowars, Gateway Pundit or Parler.
I understand Parler is back in business! :D
Those sources are just as believable than the NYT, WP, CNN, and all the networks, if not much more.

Forum List

Back