Rush is right

Obama was horribly naive in understimating what a hold white supremacy still has on the american landscape, yes.

Say deprived, which one of you were slaves?

My great-grandmother was a Jewish slave sometime during the 20th century. Which one of you black folks had a relative who was a slave as recent as the 20th century?

My great-grandmother was a Jewish slave sometime during the 20th century. Which one of you black folks had a relative who was a slave as recent as the 20th century?

Well since you don't give a fuck ......

I'm a slave to my needs..

Yep its in the past I had nothing to do with any of it and you fucks cant guilt me. Get the fuck over it, move on. Quit being the crazy girlfriend/boyfriend that cant get over it.

Obama was horribly naive in understimating what a hold white supremacy still has on the american landscape, yes.

To the degree that white supremacist hold any sway over the American landscape, which is minut IMO, it only serves to enrich the charlatan leaders of black Americans, Jeremiah wright, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan et al. Their stock and trade is racism, and without promoting it they would be broke. They all want to be MLK but have done nothing to advance the cause, but have made themselves millionaires in the process.

8 Black Pastors Whose Net Worth is 200 Times Greater Than Folks in Their Local Communities - Atlanta Black Star

We haven't "OVERCOME" slavery?

HUH?

Obama is such a divisive piece of shit. What is it now, 38 days left of his stupid bullshit.

COMEDY CENTRAL is exactly where he belongs, because he is a fucking joke.

We haven't "OVERCOME" slavery?

HUH?

Obama is such a divisive piece of shit. What is it now, 38 days left of his stupid bullshit.

COMEDY CENTRAL is exactly where he belongs, because he is a fucking joke.
On channel 78?

Forum List

Back