Rush Limbaugh attacks 11 year old whose mother died

where did he say they celebrated her death? do you think it's appropriate to use an 11 year old to advance an agenda? to parade him out like a fucking freak in a carnival to make political points?

what kind of a piece of shit does something like that?

to parade him out like a fucking freak in a carnival to make political points?

You guys better stop talking about "Trig".

SarahandpreciousTrig.jpg

speaking of pieces of shit...rdean's here.

watch your step then....

• Thanks
Reactions: del
There's probably a book of principals somewhere that states: when you have to trot out little kids to make your point, you no longer have a point.

An 11 year old who does not want other kids to have to suffer like he did is a "Fucking freak" ???

nice attempted deflection. i especially appreciate that you've quoted me out of context, that's always the sign of a major league intellect at work.
:thup:

so you're okay with politicians exploiting children?

so when sarah wheels out her downs syndrome kid, you'll be okay with that, right?

good to know.

How can a whiny **** fungus like you recognize intellect when all you do is whine? I'm guessing you base "intellect" solely on what you agree with.

:lol:....Curve calling Del a whiny **** fungus.....i guess you dont read some of what you post.... ey Curve....

where did he say they celebrated her death? do you think it's appropriate to use an 11 year old to advance an agenda? to parade him out like a fucking freak in a carnival to make political points?

what kind of a piece of shit does something like that?

McCain

he dont count....old pieces of shit get away with stuff like that....

I know. I can't believe that someone could say that about a little baby. It's disgraceful.

i didn't think even you could be this stupid. i'll go back and edit it so the mouthbreathers can follow along.

well then color me stupid, I took you at your word. did you mean something other than what you said?

Del said that about Dean Willow...not the kid....go back and look...

Typical response from Conservatives..

If you don't like the message....attack the messenger
In this case the messenger is an 11 year old boy.

Republican response will be to pass legislation to prevent 11 year olds from commenting publicaly while they block legislation to allow 27 year olds to get healthcare

and yours is a typical Liberal response.

Republican response will be to pass legislation to prevent 11 year olds from commenting publicaly while they block legislation to allow 27 year olds to get healthcare

Rush didn't attack an 11 year old, that just how your infantile mind translates events

An 11 year old tells his mother's story ...a 27 year old who works at Jack-in-the-box and loses her healthcare because she can no longer work. She dies because of her lack of insurance.
An 11 year old kid who recognizes he does not want others to suffer what his mother suffered and dares speaks out

And the Right Wing Malkin, Beck and Limbaugh attack an 11 year old?

Your mother would have died anyway kid....thats the side that is fighting against Americans getting healthcare?

Once again, let's cherry pick what information we want to use.

Yes, his mother lost her insurance, but she didn't lose her health care. The state of Washington has numerous programs to benefit those without health care and she didn't take advantage of them.

Oh, btw, she was being seen by doctors up until she passed away. How exactly did our current health care system let her down? Answer: It didn't.

Rush is exactly correct because she died under doctor's care.

BBCW: Marcelas Owens: BBCW's 11-Year-Old Wacky Liberal of the Year in Training

Rick

An 11 year old tells his mother's story ...a 27 year old who works at Jack-in-the-box and loses her healthcare because she can no longer work. She dies because of her lack of insurance.
An 11 year old kid who recognizes he does not want others to suffer what his mother suffered and dares speaks out

And the Right Wing Malkin, Beck and Limbaugh attack an 11 year old?

Your mother would have died anyway kid....thats the side that is fighting against Americans getting healthcare?

Once again, let's cherry pick what information we want to use.

Yes, his mother lost her insurance, but she didn't lose her health care. The state of Washington has numerous programs to benefit those without health care and she didn't take advantage of them.

Oh, btw, she was being seen by doctors up until she passed away. How exactly did our current health care system let her down? Answer: It didn't.

Rush is exactly correct because she died under doctor's care.

BBCW: Marcelas Owens: BBCW's 11-Year-Old Wacky Liberal of the Year in Training

Rick

Facts to Libs is sunlight to Dracula

and yours is a typical Liberal response.

Notice how badly RW had to twist the facts and lie about what happened just to make the OP in the first place. It's typical Alinsky

i didn't think even you could be this stupid. i'll go back and edit it so the mouthbreathers can follow along.

well then color me stupid, I took you at your word. did you mean something other than what you said?

I thought he said it about Sarah Palin.

Regardless, using kids for political tools, no matter if it was true in this case or true in Palin's case, is wrong.

That doesn't excuse Rush from commenting that "your mom would still have died."

That's attacking a child.

Libs can trot out all the kids and grannies and puppies they want, they're still not getting our health care proxies, not now, not ever.

I thought he said it about Sarah Palin.

Regardless, using kids for political tools, no matter if it was true in this case or true in Palin's case, is wrong.

That doesn't excuse Rush from commenting that "your mom would still have died."

That's attacking a child.

How is that an attack on anything other than falsehood?

If that idiot Obama would do what he said he would do and focus on J O B (S), many people would get health insurance.

Whatever happened to that job thingy..promise anyway?

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back