🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rush Limbaugh doesn't praise transgendered people

Rush was polite to a self described transgendered person who called the show but MM is desperate and the spin is ongoing.

So you believe that RWN radio actually has callers? They're actors. Limbaugh and Hannity are 'un-funny' Phil Hendrie's, and not so talented.

Yeah..Paid actors....Please...Where you people get this stuff from is a mystery.

It's not entertainment in the way you would like to pretend it is, any more than the WaPo editorials are (much less successful) *entertainment*.

Limbaugh is a political commentator. The best one the world has ever seen. In fact, he pretty much single-handedly created his own genre and niche.

And leftist gasbags have been saying for decades that he's on his last leg, lol.

So Limbaugh DOESN'T offer the action of providing amusement or enjoyment? Isn't that entertainment?

RWN radio as a whole is on the death watch.

You mean like left wing radio? That fat libfag Ed Schultz is internet only now.

Left radio is boring. People with a brain and know the difference of a Nova and Malibu already know the right is about promoting business/millionaires and fucking the middle class and poor.

WTF do you know about the middle class...You live in a 9,000 square foot house.
You fucking hypocritical poser.

It's not entertainment in the way you would like to pretend it is, any more than the WaPo editorials are (much less successful) *entertainment*.

Limbaugh is a political commentator. The best one the world has ever seen. In fact, he pretty much single-handedly created his own genre and niche.

And leftist gasbags have been saying for decades that he's on his last leg, lol.

So Limbaugh DOESN'T offer the action of providing amusement or enjoyment? Isn't that entertainment?

Of course it's entertainment.....And?

On no....It's MEDIA MATTERS...
Fuck them. Bunch of hate filled lib moonbats.

How are they wrong? Aren't Limbaugh's average listener base age rising two years for each year? Dead will soon be the commonality of the Limbaugh fan.

To answer your question...No....
You libs have been wearing out this silly narrative. It's a load of crap.

I'm a rich registered Republican and an investor, so it's my business to know this. In 2009, the average age of RWN radio and TV was 67. Today it's 70. Tomorrow it will be dead. Depends pays BIG BUCKS on faux and Premiere and Clearchannel.

You mean like left wing radio? That fat libfag Ed Schultz is internet only now.

Left radio is boring. People with a brain and know the difference of a Nova and Malibu already know the right is about promoting business/millionaires and fucking the middle class and poor.

I know that the middle class is hurting financially. I know that the economy is hurting financially. I also know that people like you are promoting the very same people that made that happen.

I know that the middle class is hurting financially. I know that the economy is hurting financially. I also know that people like you are promoting the very same people that made that happen.
You have no right to an opinion about which you know nothing...
IN conclusion.....That means the end......Nobody cares about media matters...except you lib moon bats.

It may eventually go the way of LWN radio, and be gone completely.

However, Limbaugh himself has been nationwide for 25 years. He can be gone tomorrow and he will be remembered as being WILDLY successful.
For nearly his entire duration there has been almost no place you can go to in this country, and not find him on a radio station.
He is still very popular, and is obviously taken serious enough to be quoted nearly on a daily basis by media such as the left wing spewer being quoted here.

Regardless of his ratings or popularity, he's likely to be calling it quits as far as the radio show goes, he's 64 and he'll be winding down one way or another.
He still has his bottled tea business, and now that he is children's author of the year, he has a very good future in children's books, in fact his third installment of the current series is about to be released. :eusa_clap:

You have no right to an opinion about which you know nothing...
IN conclusion.....That means the end......Nobody cares about media matters...except you lib moon bats.

So you can't refute their argument?

From Buckley, and Will, to Buttpimple is a long drop. But, he, like Coulter, entertains. His many marriages, and drug addiction matter not to his "dittoheads".

However, Limbaugh himself has been nationwide for 25 years. He can be gone tomorrow and he will be remembered as being WILDLY successful.
For nearly his entire duration there has been almost no place you can go to in this country, and not find him on a radio station.
He is still very popular, and is obviously taken serious enough to be quoted nearly on a daily basis by media such as the left wing spewer being quoted here.

Regardless of his ratings or popularity, he's likely to be calling it quits as far as the radio show goes, he's 64 and he'll be winding down one way or another.
He still has his bottled tea business, and now that he is children's author of the year, he has a very good future in children's books, in fact his third installment of the current series is about to be released. :eusa_clap:
Your MessiahRushie will also be remembered for being WILDLY dishonest!

His overpriced piss water is his beard's idea, and his books are ghost written.

From Buckley, and Will, to Buttpimple is a long drop. But, he, like Coulter, entertains. His many marriages, and drug addiction matter not to his "dittoheads".
Neither does his habitual lying matter to his DittoTards.

Hard to belive he could not find a better ghost ; )

Were it not for the legions of left-wing note-takers monitoring talk radio for new things to get all worked up over then the audience would not justify it continuing.

But that would also kill the market for felt-tip markers and sticky-notes putting hundreds of Chinese out of work and inviting invasion unless Our Kenyan President AND our Chief Bouffant (John F'n Kerry) jetted over to apologize and display their best groveling techniques.

So keep listenin' dupes - your nation's economy and security depends on you!

He's not my messiah, and I didn't say he was a Boy Scout, I said he's wildly successful.

As for his books, never for a minute would I think he actually penned them himself. I figure he sat down with a professional and instructed them on what he wanted the books to be, and they got to work.

As for his tea, it's actually not bad. That is at least the sweet tea.

Were it not for the legions of left-wing note-takers monitoring talk radio for new things to get all worked up over then the audience would not justify it continuing.

But that would also kill the market for felt-tip markers and sticky-notes putting hundreds of Chinese out of work and inviting invasion unless Our Kenyan President AND our Chief Bouffant (John F'n Kerry) jetted over to apologize and display their best groveling techniques.

So keep listenin' dupes - your nation's economy and security depends on you!

That's one of the best things about Limbaugh, he's managed to keep much of the left busy worrying and wondering about what he's up to for 25 years, instead of always being able to focus on their work.

He truly is the master distractor.

Forum List

Back