Rush Limbaugh Explained The Left Better Than Anyone

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I used to listen to him 5 times a week from 11am to 2pm for 3 hours of enlightenment. Before Rush I didn't know what was going on in this country.

He could make sense of what is going on and he predicted a lot of what we've seen the last 3 1/2 years of Biden.

Rush had a following of over 25 million listeners.....and he considered himself to be an entertainer, not a journalist.

But he was more honest than any journalist today, which is probably why they changed their name from being reporters.

They don't report the news. They give us their opinions.

I used to listen to him 5 times a week from 11am to 2pm for 3 hours of enlightenment. Before Rush I didn't know what was going on in this country.

He could make sense of what is going on and he predicted a lot of what we've seen the last 3 1/2 years of Biden.

Rush had a following of over 25 million listeners.....and he considered himself to be an entertainer, not a journalist.

But he was more honest than any journalist today, which is probably why they changed their name from being reporters.

He was an entertainer, never a journalist, a harmless little fuzzball, sometimes drug addict. I listened on average less than an hour a day, as some of us worked for a living, back then. I liked the G-Man better, but never got to listen as much, his show shorter and not during my lunch time.

Last edited:
He was an entertainer, never a journalist, a harmless little fuzzball, sometimes drug addict. I listened on average less than an hour a day, as some of us worked for a living, back then. I liked the G-Man better, but never got to listen as much, he show shorter and not during my lunch time.
Yeah...I know about the G-Man.

I could listen to Rush because I drove a truck at Ft Campbell out doing my service calls. HVAC.
I heard about Rush in the early 90s but never had the time to listen to him much until I retired from active-duty.
I started listening to him when I got the job working for DPW in 2003.

I also listened to Hannity and Glenn Beck, but Beck got bumped off during the 9am show and replaced with sports talk.
Last I heard the station 85.7 is a red-neck music station. Only 99.7 Supertalk has talk radio programs, but Phil Valentine got waxed from the COVID.

When I was on the road a lot in my job I listened to a lot of Rush. And usually had him running in the background during this three hour radio show when I was working at home. You are so right that he was neither extreme or timid re the events of the day and had a marvelous capacity for cutting through all the crap and getting to the heart of things.

And he had an ability to readjust our perspective and convince us it wasn't the end of the world when we lost an important election or otherwise were depressed about the national situation and events. He never preached but he did some excellent research and never failed to accurately inform.

I had tears in my eyes when President Trump awarded a dying Rush with a well deserved Presidential Medal of Freedom. And after all this time since he died I still miss him on the radio and get a little catch my throat when somebody plays a clip from one of his radio programs.

Last edited:

LOL! You are really the living defnition of an idiot. Rush didn't predict a damn thing.

When I was on the road a lot in my job I listened to a lot of Rush. And usually had him running in the background during this three hour radio show when I was working at home. You are so right that he was neither extreme or timid re the events of the day and had a marvelous capacity for cutting through all the crap and getting to the heart of things.

And he had an ability to readjust our perspective and convince us it wasn't the end of the world when we lost an important election or otherwise were depressed about the national situation and events. He never preached but he did some excellent research and never failed to accurately inform.

I had tears in my eyes when President Trump awarded a dying Rush with a Presidential Medal of Freedom. And after all this time since he died I still miss him on the radio and get a little catch my throat when somebody plays a clip from one of his radio programs.
A day without Rush was like a day without Sunshine.

Everything got worse after Rush died... because there was no one to expose the Leftwing nuttiness and the GOP weakness... look how far we have fallen without Rush calling them out to his huge audience everyday...

"This is Rush Limbaugh coming at you from the MIB"

Shaun Hannity is the only one who comes close to being like Rush, but he has other contractural obligations with Fox. Those two who took Rush place on the radio are both weak.

Last edited:
He was an entertainer, never a journalist, a harmless little fuzzball, sometimes drug addict. I listened on average less than an hour a day, as some of us worked for a living, back then. I liked the G-Man better, but never got to listen as much, his show shorter and not during my lunch time.
Wow.....25 million followers, harmless little fuzzball.
Right.

Wow.....25 million followers, harmless little fuzzball.
Right.
It was a phrase he frequently, laughingly, used to describe himself as a response to his detractors. If you were a listener, you would remember it.

"This is Rush Limbaugh coming at you from the MIB"

Shaun Hannity is the only one who comes close to being like Rush, but he has other contractural obligations with Fox. Those two who took Rush place on the radio are both weak.
I figure the only reason Hannity is still on Fox is because he lawyered up.

so you people had to have a talking head tell you whats what?....
Most people don't have the time, resources, or background to do what Rush did.
He(and staff) was able to cut through the chafe and BS of the MSM and provide some objective insight and truth as counter-point.
It was also great how he gave the Left RDS = Rush Deranges me Syndrom.

Forum List

Back