Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

So, JoJo, how's reception of WIND? Will you have to move to tune in? Or pay for one of those "internet radios" so you can satisfy your craving?

Can you buy an internet radio with your food-stamp debit card?

Well, dude, since I already HAVE the internet, it's pretty clear I'm not on "food stamps".

Naw, I don't really listen to Rush, after I figured out that his job is to scam the Bubba Rednecks into voting for rich people's interests. I tune in once in a while just to see how pathetic he's become since Sandra Fluke ruined him.

My other fun with WIND is to listen to Crazy Joe Walsh's show. He's still whining about how an Asian Lady with no legs kicked his ass.

Well you DID say WIND was for losers!

"Pretty soon, they'll shuffle it off to WIND with the rest of the losers."

Well you DID say WIND was for losers!

"Pretty soon, they'll shuffle it off to WIND with the rest of the losers."

Yeah, lots of Hate Radio losers there. Probably only a matter of time before WLS drops the Hate Radio Format.

Yawn, guy, the thing is, I've listen to Limbaugh... it's kind of sad to watch how his show has declined.
Pretty soon, they'll shuffle it off to WIND with the rest of the losers.
So, JoJo, how's reception of WIND? Will you have to move to tune in? Or pay for one of those "internet radios" so you can satisfy your craving?

Can you buy an internet radio with your food-stamp debit card?
I hope JoeyB goes all out and buys himself one of those magic radios he mentioned in an earlier post. That way he'll be able to tune to Rush's show on any station in his EIB network and hear the same national advertisers he gets on WLS. Oops, how's that possible? Advertisers that don't exist can somehow be heard?

JoeyB, something's not adding up.

It's adding up. Jo-Jo says he listens to WIND which, he says, is for losers. Hence he confesses his loserhood. He just can't figure that out so let's not help him.

I hope JoeyB goes all out and buys himself one of those magic radios he mentioned in an earlier post. That way he'll be able to tune to Rush's show on any station in his EIB network and hear the same national advertisers he gets on WLS. Oops, how's that possible? Advertisers that don't exist can somehow be heard?

JoeyB, something's not adding up.

Yes, those are some great PSA he has.

And those promos for Johnny B and Steve Dahl (two washed up rejects from the 1980's no one cares about anymore.)

While you keep bobbin' and weavin' JoeyB here's another punch to your lying nose.

First two ads to run yesterday, first commercial break, on Rush's show aired on your WLS and my WOOD were for Hillsdale College and the Conservative Solutions Project. Now, not sure if yesterday was one of your "he has no national advertisers" day or "he only has local advertisers" day, but regardless your reputation in here remains laughably intact.

While you keep bobbin' and weavin' JoeyB here's another punch to your lying nose.

First two ads to run yesterday, first commercial break, on Rush's show aired on your WLS and my WOOD were for Hillsdale College and the Conservative Solutions Project. Now, not sure if yesterday was one of your "he has no national advertisers" day or "he only has local advertisers" day, but regardless your reputation in here remains laughably intact.
Those are PSAs for non-profits. All he gets is a tax deduction for the value of the ad slot so working people can pay his taxes.

So a Scam On-line university and a Scam political action group that takes money away from real candidate? Ohhhhh, yeah, Rush is just raking in those big name sponsors.

Rush has always said that he would retire when most of America agrees with him...well the GOP owns the house and the senate and a majority of state houses and governorship's across America so when a republican wins the presidency then he could claim that most of America agrees with him and retire.
But dream on lefty losers he just signed a multi year contract with 5 new stations so Rush ain't going nowhere.
You loser idiots try this every month give it a rest already. :biggrin:

Listened to him today. Too many commercials IMO. He has plenty of sponsors.

Listened to him today.
Did you catch your MessiahRushie lying?

Who is that?
I'll take that dodge as a no, you are too stupid to catch him lying.

Here's a hint:

June 30, 2015

RUSH: People who have been out of work beyond the total length of time that they get unemployment benefits, which is up to, what is it now, 99 weeks? (interruption) It's even longer than that? (interruption) Okay, 99 weeks.

One of these days, Rush will retire with more money than he can spend in ten lifetimes. When he does, the loyal followers of the MSM will brag about how he was brought down by the collective efforts of the liberal opposition.

Rush is probably the most successful radio commentator of all times and his critics hate him for it.

Does anyone know how liberal radio talk show host are faring?

Forum List

Back