Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

Listening to Rush right now. So why is he still on the air? And why does he have so damn many commercials?

Stupid lefties are stupid.
They're not commercials. They're all PSAs and self-promos. It's true; I read it on the internet.

Of course it must be true, you can't put anything on the Internet that isn't true. That's the rules.

Listening to Rush right now. So why is he still on the air? And why does he have so damn many commercials?

Do you really think with a 60% loss in audience your MessiahRushie is getting the same money for his ads?

Do you really think with a 60% loss in audience your MessiahRushie is getting the same money for his ads?

60%?

I'll play lazy-liberal here and demand.......

LINK!
Would your MessiahRushie's own mouth be acceptable to you?
At the end of 2012 Porky said he had 50 million listeners. A couple of weeks ago he said it was down to 20 million. Can you do the fuzzy math?

November 07, 2012
RUSH: Hey, any of you guys in there want to come sit in my chair today? Anybody? Nobody wants to come sit in my chair here? None of you? I mean, I'm giving you a golden opportunity to speak to, what, 50 million people.

June 3, 2015
RUSH: RUSH: You're reaching 20 million of 'em here, but I imagine a number of 'em are gonna be kind of skeptical of this. I'm sure you're gonna face female that aren't gonna believe you, be skeptical, think you're just trying to get on the financial the gravy train and they're gonna look at you and they're gonna see Caucasian. What color is your hair?

One fact hypocritical progressives overlook is free speech and willingness Americans have to respect that right. Its a tad hard to accept but it is after all a two way street. Tolerance is a trait requiring respect for differing points of view, it requires maturity which apparently some do not posses.

Why would I care how much he's getting per ad? Lefties said "no one wants to buy advertising on Rush's show". You fail. You are wrong. As leftists almost always are.

One fact hypocritical progressives overlook is free speech and willingness Americans have to respect that right. Its a tad hard to accept but it is after all a two way street. Tolerance is a trait requiring respect for differing points of view, it requires maturity which apparently some do not posses.

Oh please. Leftists have never, at least since the time of Lenin, ever respected anyone but themselves. Maturity is antithetical to leftism by the very nature of being a leftist. If you find a leftist that has any amount of maturity, it's because he's in the process of converting to the right.

Actually your MessiahRushie picked the numbers out of your ass. Just google the 2 quotes to get the link, you lazy fuck!

I know you're confused but think on it. You're the one stating numbers, not the fella on the radio you monitor through most of your waking hours.

So where's your link to your source? Remember, I'm playing liberal today and not at all inclined to fuck around with quotation marks. Just post the link to your figures or admit you just invented them.

Rush was dropped from a station. He's well on the way to losing his career. Only 650 more stations to go.....

It's OK to be a fan of an entertainer. It's weird to be a fan of someone who calls you a "ditto head". Rush doesn't tell ditto heads what to think. He just says what they are thinking.

I think it would be fun if The Fat Druggie were to write an honest autobiography someday. I'd love to witness the nutter meltdown.
I think you are ignorant of the way the term "ditto head" originated on the show.

He was getting the same praise from many callers, and one day a caller said "ditto what that last guy said about the show". After that Rush said something to the effect that if a caller has those same sentiments, from now on just say "ditto".

It made a lot of sense because it resulted is less praise and more discussion on the air.

Why would I care how much he's getting per ad? Lefties said "no one wants to buy advertising on Rush's show". You fail. You are wrong. As leftists almost always are.

Yup.

Wow! Just WOW!

When I read about the fall of the Right Wings' angry bloviator I was stunned! Stunned I say!

I think it's safe to say he's cooked!

Actually your MessiahRushie picked the numbers out of your ass. Just google the 2 quotes to get the link, you lazy fuck!

I know you're confused but think on it. You're the one stating numbers, not the fella on the radio you monitor through most of your waking hours.

So where's your link to your source? Remember, I'm playing liberal today and not at all inclined to fuck around with quotation marks. Just post the link to your figures or admit you just invented them.
Oh, no! JoeyB Dolezal disease is spreading???

Too funny, JoeyB! The entire class knows you're the one who's been "pretending" (read lying) in here for several years with your idiotic allegations about the lack of Rush's many local and national advertisers. Anyone can tune him in on their local station or on line and hear commercial after commercial five days a week and instantly know how full of shit you are. Consistently so I might add.

Yawn, guy, the thing is, I've listen to Limbaugh... it's kind of sad to watch how his show has declined.
Pretty soon, they'll shuffle it off to WIND with the rest of the losers.

Yawn, guy, the thing is, I've listen to Limbaugh... it's kind of sad to watch how his show has declined.
Pretty soon, they'll shuffle it off to WIND with the rest of the losers.
So, JoJo, how's reception of WIND? Will you have to move to tune in? Or pay for one of those "internet radios" so you can satisfy your craving?

Can you buy an internet radio with your food-stamp debit card?

Forum List

Back