Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

I never understood the logic of liberals hating on Rush Limbaugh while supporting and actually electing hate mongering morons like Obama and Hillary Clinton

A little late aincha? That was two months ago. Before y'all break out the bubbly I guess Rush is down to 599 affiliates. Can anyone even name a single liberal talk radio show that has an audience outside a single city?

Yeah, the dumbshit is only worth $400 million. He must be a real idiot.
Yeah, the pathological liar is worth $400 million as sure as he has an audience of 50 million. How stupid do you have to be to believe anything Porky says??? :cuckoo:

November 07, 2012
RUSH: Hey, any of you guys in there want to come sit in my chair today? Anybody? Nobody wants to come sit in my chair here? None of you? I mean, I'm giving you a golden opportunity to speak to, what, 50 million people.
Are you saying he's NOT worth $400 million?
I'm saying you have no idea of his net worth, and since every number related to your MessiahRushie has been grossly inflated, there is no reason to doubt that the $400 million is equally inflated.
Or maybe envious lefties like you are just in denial about Rush's success.

Rush Limbaugh Net Worth Celebrity Net Worth
It says he owns a condo in NYC and earns 70 million per year, both are known to be out of date and wrong, but you will believe any bullshit fed to you, that is why you are a DittroTard.

And you know he is not worth $400 million? Do you have proof or is this BS and speculation?

Yeah, the pathological liar is worth $400 million as sure as he has an audience of 50 million. How stupid do you have to be to believe anything Porky says??? :cuckoo:

November 07, 2012
RUSH: Hey, any of you guys in there want to come sit in my chair today? Anybody? Nobody wants to come sit in my chair here? None of you? I mean, I'm giving you a golden opportunity to speak to, what, 50 million people.
I'm saying you have no idea of his net worth, and since every number related to your MessiahRushie has been grossly inflated, there is no reason to doubt that the $400 million is equally inflated.

It says he owns a condo in NYC and earns 70 million per year, both are known to be out of date and wrong, but you will believe any bullshit fed to you, that is why you are a DittroTard.

And you know he is not worth $400 million? Do you have proof or is this BS and speculation?
The $400 million is speculation. What law prevents me from speculating that the speculation is wrong?

The $400 million is speculation. What law prevents me from speculating that the speculation is wrong?

For you to criticize for something that can't be substantiated either way is laughable. What law prevents anyone to think you are jealous of the fortune a man has made over his life and something you could never accomplish. You sound like a poor jealous libtard and hate the fact that Limbaugh changed radio, and is admired by radio talk show hosts, left, right, sports and other radio shows. He has made $100's of millions, something you have know idea how to do, nor do you have the clout to do. No wonder you are a bitter cynic.

For you to criticize for something that can't be substantiated either way is laughable. What law prevents anyone to think you are jealous of the fortune a man has made over his life and something you could never accomplish. You sound like a poor jealous libtard and hate the fact that Limbaugh changed radio, and is admired by radio talk show hosts, left, right, sports and other radio shows. He has made $100's of millions, something you have know idea how to do, nor do you have the clout to do. No wonder you are a bitter cynic.

Many people have become very wealthy by promoting lies and offending others. Rush is not the first and he won't be the last.

Yeah, the dumbshit is only worth $400 million. He must be a real idiot.

November 07, 2012

Where's your link, libtard?

How many times have you morons announced the end of Rush's career? Keep wishin' and hopin', losers.

Apparently, someone who has become filthy rich for over 30 years being a successful talk show host and kicking off the beginning of conservative talk radio the left calls a failure.

Meanwhile, Libya and Solyndra are a success.

November 07, 2012

He sold his NYC condo several years ago, and even he admitted that the 50 million/year estimate when he landed his 8 year 400 million contract was wrong. BTW, 400 divided by 8 is 50 not 70. The thing is, nobody knows what his last contract was and Porky said all the published estimates were wrong. He also said he took a cut.

He sold his NYC condo several years ago, and even he admitted that the 50 million/year estimate when he landed his 8 year 400 million contract was wrong. BTW, 400 divided by 8 is 50 not 70. The thing is, nobody knows what his last contract was and Porky said all the published estimates were wrong. He also said he took a cut.
Still waiting for your link.

He sold his condo 5 years ago for an "estimated" $11.5 million after asking for $13.95 million. So your link is at least 5 years out of date and not very well researched.

Rush Limbaugh Makes Good On Promise To Sell His New York City Apartment Variety

SELLER: Rush Limbaugh
PRICE: $13,950,000
SIZE: 4,661 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms

YOUR MAMAS NOTES: Last spring, right wing radio talk show blowhard Rush Limbaugh made a big stink about selling his New York City apartment due to what he called, “stupid, punitive, and massive tax increases” put into place by outgoing and unpopular New York governor David Patterson. There were few New Yorkers–and certainly none Your Mama knows–who publicly mourned the potential loss of the proudly vitriolic shit stirrer. Mister Limbaugh, who spends most of his time in posh Palm Beach, FL, is finally making good on his–as it turns out–not so idle threat to dump his New York City digs. The button pushing pasha of conservative commentators recently listed his full floor Fifth Avenue condominium with an asking price of $13,950,000.

How many freaking years has the guy been on the air?
The lefts obsession with him and Palin is sooooo funny,they are so child like.

Wasn't it like 1987 or something? Johnny Carson lasted about that long. Dick Clark lasted longer...

He sold his condo 5 years ago for an "estimated" $11.5 million after asking for $13.95 million. So your link is at least 5 years out of date and not very well researched.

YOUR MAMAS NOTES: Last spring, right wing radio talk show blowhard Rush Limbaugh made a big stink about selling his New York City apartment due to what he called, “stupid, punitive, and massive tax increases” put into place by outgoing and unpopular New York governor David Patterson. There were few New Yorkers–and certainly none Your Mama knows–who publicly mourned the potential loss of the proudly vitriolic shit stirrer. Mister Limbaugh, who spends most of his time in posh Palm Beach, FL, is finally making good on his–as it turns out–not so idle threat to dump his New York City digs. The button pushing pasha of conservative commentators recently listed his full floor Fifth Avenue condominium with an asking price of $13,950,000.
That's it? Where's the link that proves me wrong about his net worth? All you gave me is a link to how much he got for his condo. Time to put up or shut up.

That's it? Where's the link that proves me wrong about his net worth? All you gave me is a link to how much he got for his condo. Time to put up or shut up.
Your link said he OWNED a condo in NYC, so your link is worthless, as my link proved.

Many people have become very wealthy by promoting lies and offending others. Rush is not the first and he won't be the last.

More opinion, no facts.

Limbaugh changed radio, and is admired...
Your MessiahRushie is a pathological liar, which speaks volumes about anyone who would "admire" him.
lol! You try to minimize me by calling him my Messiah, more silly opinion with no facts. I haven't listened to him in over a decade. Your jealousy and pettiness shine through. The guy has many admirers in the radio industry. Not because of politics, it is what he has accomplished. Your hate, anger and bigotry is amusing.

It just pisses you liberals off to no end that you made him filthy stinking rich. When he started there really was no competition, now there are many. And cheaper. Y'all don't figure stuff out too well.

Forum List

Back