Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

The only thing going to bring down this braying buffalo is a aneurism. We are pretending to be touchy feely well meaning folks, but it's all pretense. Death, that's what liberals want. They won't say it, they are just as nasty and mean spirited as conservatives. And they know it. And then they talk about Gandhi and MLK and human rights. Bazinga!.

Where's your link, libtard?
He sold his NYC condo several years ago, and even he admitted that the 50 million/year estimate when he landed his 8 year 400 million contract was wrong. BTW, 400 divided by 8 is 50 not 70. The thing is, nobody knows what his last contract was and Porky said all the published estimates were wrong. He also said he took a cut.
Still waiting for your link.
He sold his condo 5 years ago for an "estimated" $11.5 million after asking for $13.95 million. So your link is at least 5 years out of date and not very well researched.

Rush Limbaugh Makes Good On Promise To Sell His New York City Apartment Variety

SELLER: Rush Limbaugh
PRICE: $13,950,000
SIZE: 4,661 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms

YOUR MAMAS NOTES: Last spring, right wing radio talk show blowhard Rush Limbaugh made a big stink about selling his New York City apartment due to what he called, “stupid, punitive, and massive tax increases” put into place by outgoing and unpopular New York governor David Patterson. There were few New Yorkers–and certainly none Your Mama knows–who publicly mourned the potential loss of the proudly vitriolic shit stirrer. Mister Limbaugh, who spends most of his time in posh Palm Beach, FL, is finally making good on his–as it turns out–not so idle threat to dump his New York City digs. The button pushing pasha of conservative commentators recently listed his full floor Fifth Avenue condominium with an asking price of $13,950,000.
That's it? Where's the link that proves me wrong about his net worth? All you gave me is a link to how much he got for his condo. Time to put up or shut up.
Your link said he OWNED a condo in NYC, so your link is worthless, as my link proved.
I guess deflection is all you have. You challenged me on his net worth and failed to provide anything that proves me wrong.

Last edited:
The fake celebration by the progs about a single radio affiliate cancelling Rush Limbaugh is more convincing evidence of the left's war on information. At one time the left owned the media from the 30's up to the mid 80's including radio and T.V. Walter Cronkite was "voted" the most trusted man even though he was a left wing radical. The left longs for the good old days when Cronkite was king but those days are long gone. Radical lefties couldn't even get away with forged documents in a presidential election a couple of years ago. Most conservatives couldn't care less about the winners and losers in the liberal radio talk show world but the progs care plenty. You can tell by the abject hatred spouted by the left that they acknowledge that they are way too ignorant to argue a political point unless Huffington spells it out in a blog and they resent having to argue with conservatives who might listen to Rush.

Are you saying he's NOT worth $400 million?
I'm saying you have no idea of his net worth, and since every number related to your MessiahRushie has been grossly inflated, there is no reason to doubt that the $400 million is equally inflated.
Or maybe envious lefties like you are just in denial about Rush's success.

Rush Limbaugh Net Worth Celebrity Net Worth
It says he owns a condo in NYC and earns 70 million per year, both are known to be out of date and wrong, but you will believe any bullshit fed to you, that is why you are a DittroTard.

And you know he is not worth $400 million? Do you have proof or is this BS and speculation?
The $400 million is speculation. What law prevents me from speculating that the speculation is wrong?
Instead of speculating, why don't you do some research?

Rush Limbaugh - biography net worth quotes wiki assets cars homes and more

Rush Limbaugh Net Worth - TheRichest

Rush Limbaugh net worth How rich is Rush Limbaugh

Rush Limbaugh Married Wife Divorce Salary and Net Worth

I'm saying you have no idea of his net worth, and since every number related to your MessiahRushie has been grossly inflated, there is no reason to doubt that the $400 million is equally inflated.

It says he owns a condo in NYC and earns 70 million per year, both are known to be out of date and wrong, but you will believe any bullshit fed to you, that is why you are a DittroTard.

And you know he is not worth $400 million? Do you have proof or is this BS and speculation?
The $400 million is speculation. What law prevents me from speculating that the speculation is wrong?

Again, all just gossip based on estimates based on rumors.

Got something to counter it with, other than sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "I can't hear you!"? I didn't think so.

Got something to counter it with, other than sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "I can't hear you!"? I didn't think so.
I already pointed out that his "estimated" $400 million 8 year contract comes to $50 million per year, not $70 million per year as your sources claim. He never verified the money of his contract, only that it was 8 years and a cut. Furthermore his previous contract was rumored to be $31.25 million/year in your own source and on the air when announcing his new contract, which I already posted from his own transcript, he said his new 8 year contract rumored to be $400 million was a CUT, that means less than the $31.25 million/year rumor, which is understandable as he lost 25% of his audience during the term of the previous contract.

November 10, 2010

RUSH: I'm in the broadcasting business, just as they are. They might want to say they're in the journalism business, the news business, and in a way they are, but even though they're cable, they're broadcasters. I mean there are certain skill sets that you have to succeed at, and if you don't, you're gone. If this program lost 20% of the audience I'd be gone. I would take myself away.

I already pointed out that his "estimated" $400 million 8 year contract comes to $50 million per year, not $70 million per year as your sources claim. He never verified the money of his contract, only that it was 8 years and a cut. Furthermore his previous contract was rumored to be $31.25 million/year in your own source and on the air when announcing his new contract, which I already posted from his own transcript, he said his new 8 year contract rumored to be $400 million was a CUT, that means less than the $31.25 million/year rumor, which is understandable as he lost 25% of his audience during the term of the previous contract.

November 10, 2010

RUSH: I'm in the broadcasting business, just as they are. They might want to say they're in the journalism business, the news business, and in a way they are, but even though they're cable, they're broadcasters. I mean there are certain skill sets that you have to succeed at, and if you don't, you're gone. If this program lost 20% of the audience I'd be gone. I would take myself away.
If you have a point, make it. So far, all you can do is bitch about whether Rush makes $50 million a year or $70 million. One thing is for sure, it's a hell of a lot more than you could ever hope to make. :lol:

November 10, 2010

If you have a point, make it. So far, all you can do is bitch about whether Rush makes $50 million a year or $70 million. One thing is for sure, it's a hell of a lot more than you could ever hope to make. :lol:
Your sources say $70 million, but by the numbers they supply, which are just guesses, it can't be $70 million which discredits your sources. So I am actually bitching about the lack of credibility of your sources.

November 10, 2010

Your sources say $70 million, but by the numbers they supply, which are just guesses, it can't be $70 million which discredits your sources. So I am actually bitching about the lack of credibility of your sources.
Read posts #53, 54, 55, and 57. You claimed he wasn't worth $400 million. I gave you 5 sources that says he IS. You gave me nothing. Stop back peddling and admit you don't know what you're talking about.

November 10, 2010

Read posts #53, 54, 55, and 57. You claimed he wasn't worth $400 million. I gave you 5 sources that says he IS. You gave me nothing. Stop back peddling and admit you don't know what you're talking about.
As everyone knows, the Right lie in packs. All those sources were based on the SAME gossip and rumors without anything to back them up.

November 10, 2010

As everyone knows, the Right lie in packs. All those sources were based on the SAME gossip and rumors without anything to back them up.

The party that elected liars like Obama, Both Clintons, Reid, Warren, Wasserman-Schultz and you think the GOP lie in packs?

Your are very funny.

Hey, its only Rush Limbaugh. In a country of more than 300 million people, he has only about 10-15 listeners.

He's a drunken lush, drug smuggler and he's found his niche - stupid RWs like being stupid. Just as with the FoxFools, no matter how often they find out lushbo is lying to them, they'll go back for more lying.

Normal people just need to accept that a certain segment of our population are idiots and faux and lushbo are here to stay.

I know, I know - we've heard it before, but there's no denying the plain truth and the evidence. Sane people, I mean.

I predict he will quit his show in the next year when his contract expires. He will never get big money again, and his ego won't allow him to take any less.

Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator
Indianapolis' WIBC is just the latest station to drop him like a bad habit. His days of relevance are numbered

The bad news just keeps coming for conservative talker Rush Limbaugh.

Which bulletin was worse, though? The news in April that he was being dropped by WIBC in Indianapolis, a booming talk powerhouse that played home to Limbaugh’s radio show for more than two decades, or the news this week that the talker’s new address on the Indianapolis dial is going to be WNDE, a ratings doormat AM sports station that has so few listeners it trails the commercial-free classical music outlet in town?

The humbling, red-state tumble is just the latest setback for the conservative talker who has seen his once-golden career suffer a steady series of losses recently.

Divorced from successful, longtime affiliates in places like New York, Los Angeles, Boston, and Indianapolis, Limbaugh’s professional trajectory is heading downward. That’s confirmed by the second and third-tier stations he now calls home in those important media markets, and the fact that when his show became available, general managers up and down the dial passed on it. Apparently turned off by the show’s hefty price tag, sagging ratings, and disappearing advertisers, Limbaugh continues to be a very hard sell.

It’s a precipitous fall from the glory days when the host posted huge ratings numbers, had affiliates clamoring to join his network, and dictated Republican politics. All of that seems increasingly distant now. With his comically inflated, $50 million-a-year syndication deal set to expire next year, Limbaugh’s future seems uncertain. “Who would even want someone whose audience is aging and is considered toxic to many advertisers,” askedRadioInsight last month.

For Limbaugh, the troubles were marked by key events from 2012 and 2013. The first came in the form of Limbaugh’s Sandra Fluke implosion, where he castigated and insulted for days the graduate student who testified before Congress about health care and access to contraception, calling her a “slut” and suggesting she post videos of herself having sex on the Internet. The astonishing monologues sparked an unprecedented advertiser exodus.

The following year, as the host struggled to hang on to fleeing sponsors, radio industry giant Cumulus Media decided to negotiate its Limbaugh contract in public, making it clear through the press that the company was willing to cut ties with the pricey host in major cities where Cumulus owned talk radio stations. In the end, Limbaugh stayed with Cumulus stations, but the company sent a clear signal to the industry: Limbaugh was no longer an untouchable and general managers weren’t clamoring to hire him. Since then, the talker’s fortunes have only faded.

Another looming problem? Conservative talk radio is a “format fewer advertisers are interested in buying because of its aging audience,” noted radio consultant and self-identified Republican Darryl Parks. Limbaugh himself recently conceded a generational disconnect: “Now that I’ve outgrown the 25-54 demographic, I’m no longer confident that the way I see the world is the way everybody else does.

That disconnect may be fueling Limbaugh’s waning political influence. Once a mighty player whose ring was constantly kissed by Republicans, this campaign season seems to be unfolding with Limbaugh on the sidelines, his clout and his ability to drive the conversation seemingly surpassed by other conservative media players.
even if you viewership is down it's still worth having a guy like Rush Limbaugh who rallied the troops brainwashes them.

Hey, its only Rush Limbaugh. In a country of more than 300 million people, he has only about 10-15 listeners.

He's a drunken lush, drug smuggler and he's found his niche - stupid RWs like being stupid. Just as with the FoxFools, no matter how often they find out lushbo is lying to them, they'll go back for more lying.

Normal people just need to accept that a certain segment of our population are idiots and faux and lushbo are here to stay.
who's dumber them or the people who are not like them that do not vote because they don't think it matters? at least things that goes well there is a smart enough to know it matters

Republicans act like midterms are a mandate for their agenda when the reality is most people don't show up to vote in midterms the American people are pathetic I wish I was Australian.

November 10, 2010

I guess when you don't have any credible links of your own to post that show otherwise, all you can do is attack mine and jump up and down and scream "LIAR, LIAR, LIAR". Talk about denial, you are the poster boy for it. :lol:

Limbaugh will be "cooked" only when liberals stop "monitoring" his program and enriching the listening audience numbers.

But they can't.
Well, your MessiahRushie claims the number of Libs who get through his call screener is equal to the number of Libs in his audience, and it is very rare that a Lib gets through. And Porky claims Libs are moved to the top of the call list!

Forum List

Back