Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

That's because Liberals don't sit around listening to the radio all day, being told what to think, who to vote for, and who to hate. Liberals are out working for a living between noon and 3pm.
Even Porky admits his audience do not have jobs.

April 14, 2011
RUSH: the middle of the day was the absolute worst time to be an advertiser on radio because the only people listening were people who have no jobs, and what could they afford to buy? You know, what sponsor could they frequent?

Have resort to name call because you have nothing but jealousy and hatred.

Republicans act like midterms are a mandate for their agenda when the reality is most people don't show up to vote in midterms the American people are pathetic I wish I was Australian.
The historic nature of the event apparently escaped you. Libs lie and deflect. It's all they have. No one but libtards said anything about any mandates. BUT you see no significance in controlling congress? WTF?

That's because Liberals don't sit around listening to the radio all day, being told what to think, who to vote for, and who to hate. Liberals are out working for a living between noon and 3pm.

April 14, 2011
RUSH: the middle of the day was the absolute worst time to be an advertiser on radio because the only people listening were people who have no jobs, and what could they afford to buy? You know, what sponsor could they frequent?
You stupid clit.

Obama Debt Speech Despicable Attempt to Shore Up Sagging Base - The Rush Limbaugh Show
CALLER: You know, I heard you say that Obama could not have given that speech at a primetime venue. And I think you're absolutely right about that. Most of the working class people at two o'clock in the afternoon yesterday were doing their jobs, I'm sure, and had little if no time to at least digest what he had said.

RUSH: No, that's not what I meant. I didn't mean it in terms of available audience. If that were true, we know that the available audience between noon and three eastern, for example, is one of the factors -- if I may go a little inside baseball -- that shocked the early critics of this program. Radio is like any other business. Television has its primetime, and radio has its primetime. Snerdley, let's see how much you know. What is radio's primetime? Morning drive, six to nine a.m., that's primetime in radio, theoretically.

On the stations I'm on, primetime is noon to three eastern. Afternoon drive is number two. Afternoon drive's the second primetime. In television, primetime is 8 to 11 p.m. Eastern (7 to 10 central). That's just the way it is. In the early days of this program -- and, in fact, even before this program -- it was thought that the middle of the day was the absolute worst time to be an advertiser on radio because the only people listening were people who have no jobs, and what could they afford to buy? You know, what sponsor could they frequent? Well, that's just another of the bits of conventional wisdom that we have stood on its head.

April 14, 2011
You stupid clit.

Obama Debt Speech Despicable Attempt to Shore Up Sagging Base - The Rush Limbaugh Show
CALLER: You know, I heard you say that Obama could not have given that speech at a primetime venue. And I think you're absolutely right about that. Most of the working class people at two o'clock in the afternoon yesterday were doing their jobs, I'm sure, and had little if no time to at least digest what he had said.

RUSH: No, that's not what I meant. I didn't mean it in terms of available audience. If that were true, we know that the available audience between noon and three eastern, for example, is one of the factors -- if I may go a little inside baseball -- that shocked the early critics of this program. Radio is like any other business. Television has its primetime, and radio has its primetime. Snerdley, let's see how much you know. What is radio's primetime? Morning drive, six to nine a.m., that's primetime in radio, theoretically.

On the stations I'm on, primetime is noon to three eastern. Afternoon drive is number two. Afternoon drive's the second primetime. In television, primetime is 8 to 11 p.m. Eastern (7 to 10 central). That's just the way it is. In the early days of this program -- and, in fact, even before this program -- it was thought that the middle of the day was the absolute worst time to be an advertiser on radio because the only people listening were people who have no jobs, and what could they afford to buy? You know, what sponsor could they frequent? Well, that's just another of the bits of conventional wisdom that we have stood on its head.

The left lie and twists the truth, that is all the lying left have.

April 14, 2011

Wow, look at all the people your MessiahRushie is hatefully jealous of!

RUSH: In other words, showing up before a bunch of mind-numbed, know-nothing, bloated bigots acting as members of Congress

long-haired, maggot-infested, dope-smoking FM types

Algore

Former Vice President Al Gore.

Breck Girl

John Edwards.

Dingy Harry

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV)

Dung Heap Harkin

Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA)

Environmentalist wacko

Feminazi

Frenchurian Candidate, the

2004 Democratic presidential candidate Senator John Kerry (D-MA)

NAGs (National Association of Gals)

National Organization for Women (NOW)

Nikita Dean

Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean.

Nostrilitis, Nostrildamus

Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CA)

Senator Dick Turban

Senator Richard Durbin, (D-IL).

Senator Helmet Head

Senator Byron Dorgan (D-ND)

Bite Me

Joe Biden

Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Debbie Blabbermouth Schlutz

April 14, 2011

RUSH: In other words, showing up before a bunch of mind-numbed, know-nothing, bloated bigots acting as members of Congress

Algore

Breck Girl

John Edwards.

Dingy Harry

Dung Heap Harkin

Environmentalist wacko

Feminazi

Nikita Dean

Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CA)

Senator Dick Turban

Senator Helmet Head

Bite Me

Joe Biden

Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Again, I don't listen to the man, you must but I don't.

April 14, 2011
You stupid clit.

The pathological liar simply declares his show hours "prime time" even though the real prime time in radio is 6 to 9 AM, and noon to 3 PM is shit time. He is only noon to 3 PM on the East Coast, his hours become more shitty as you go West.

April 14, 2011

Algore

Breck Girl

John Edwards.

Dingy Harry

Dung Heap Harkin

Environmentalist wacko

Feminazi

Nikita Dean

Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CA)

Senator Dick Turban

Senator Helmet Head

Bite Me

Joe Biden

Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Funny how so many DittoTards suddenly never listen to their MessiahRushie when they have to EAT his words!!!

April 14, 2011

Algore

Breck Girl

John Edwards.

Dingy Harry

Dung Heap Harkin

Environmentalist wacko

Feminazi

Nikita Dean

Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CA)

Senator Dick Turban

Senator Helmet Head

Bite Me

Joe Biden

Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Funny how so many DittoTards suddenly never listen to their MessiahRushie when they have to EAT his words!!!

If you listen to him, you are dumbshit liberal, if you don't listen to him, you don't what the fuck he says. Which is it? A DUMBSHIT or you have no fucking clue?

Well, your MessiahRushie claims the number of Libs who get through his call screener is equal to the number of Libs in his audience, and it is very rare that a Lib gets through. And Porky claims Libs are moved to the top of the call list!

And you know this because you spend so much of your copious free time "monitoring" his radio program.

Got it.

You, however, need to get a life.

Well, your MessiahRushie claims the number of Libs who get through his call screener is equal to the number of Libs in his audience, and it is very rare that a Lib gets through. And Porky claims Libs are moved to the top of the call list!

And you know this because you spend so much of your copious free time "monitoring" his radio program.

Got it.

I think ed is a closet Rush fan.

I've heard this "Rush is doomed" song and dance since the early 1990s. When Bill Clinton won the election in 1992, they said rush was doomed. All this really shows, is just how much the left hates people. You people have been gleefully screaming about the impending doom of Rush for now 30 years? Get a life?

Good grief.... I'm glad my existence isn't wrapped up in whether some radio talk show host goes off the air. How much more pathetic can you people get?

Rush was doomed the moment he was born. Get a grip. Everyone grows old. Everyone dies. Rush will go the way all of us on here will go. We will all die. You are going to die. I'm going to die. Rush is going to wither away like all people do. You act like him taking a bow and moving on is going to change anything.

Sorry, it's not. Rush spawned the entire Right-wing media, and a host of popular conservative talk shows. Even now, he's still the number one most listened to talk show. There is no alternative to Rush just yet.

And the OP was even more funny. How greed and envy on display: "He will never get big money again, and his ego won't allow him to take any less." That says more about the poster, than it does Rush. Do you nimrods not know that Rush's net worth is almost half a billion dollars? He could BUY AN ISLAND... and sit on the beach being served by bikini clad martini girls... FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE... and still have hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars left over.

Yeah.... I bet this is weighing heavily on him.... what to blow my hundreds of millions on... such hard choices. I better get a new job quick....

Friendly bit of advice? Grow up little bit. Spend more time worrying about making your life better, and less time hoping some other person's life is worse.

I have always wished the best for EVERYONE. If you guys that absolutely hate Rush, told me you won the lottery and were millionaires now, it would never occur to me to be envious. I would think that's GREAT! I want EVERYONE to win. Why would I be angry that you succeeded? Why would I want you to fail? I've never understood the left-wing mentality.

Your link said he OWNED a condo in NYC, so your link is worthless, as my link proved.
I guess deflection is all you have. You challenged me on his net worth and failed to provide anything that proves me wrong.
You haven't proven his net worth.
He could show you his bank account and you would still say "Yeah, but that's now proof". According to Forbes, he earned $66 million in 2014, but that's not good enough, I'm sure. Celebritynetworth.com (which puts his net worth at $400 million) is the most credible source available but I'm sure that's not good enough either. You guys are laughable, What's funny (and ironic) is that your seething hatred of Rush is a huge contributing factor to his phenomenal success. You rant and rave about him with your slanderous accusations and people tune in to his show (who otherwise would not have), expecting to hear a madman saying outrageous things, then find themselves agreeing with most of what he says and become regular listeners. I'm sure Rush appreciates your help. Keep up the good work, dimwit. :lol:
Please point out the post of mine where I claimed he wasn't rich. Don't hurt yourself.
Please point out the post where I said you did. Don't hurt yourself.
You're the one ranting about how much he's worth, not me. It apparently means something to you.

He's a very rich person, money acquired from 25 years of being an Idiot Whisperer to the legions of wingnuts who have nothing to do from noon to 3 pm every day, when Liberals and Americans are working for a living.

When Bill Clinton won the election in 1992, they said rush was doomed.
Only took your second sentence to know you're a liar.

He was not a big star, and nobody gave a shit about him in 1992. He only started to get attention the year before because he was slamming Bush for his no new taxes flip-flop.

He got what he wanted: a Democrat President. Someone to get the rubes all worked up over.

When Bill Clinton won the election in 1992, they said rush was doomed.
Only took your second sentence to know you're a liar.

He was not a big star, and nobody gave a shit about him in 1992. He only started to get attention the year before because he was slamming Bush for his no new taxes flip-flop.

He got what he wanted: a Democrat President. Someone to get the rubes all worked up over.

You have the right to be wrong. I can remember people telling me Rush was doomed because Bill Clinton won the election.

SO, you can just believe I'm a lair, if that makes you feel better about yourself. Everyone has the right to be wrong, and you may continue to be.

I guess deflection is all you have. You challenged me on his net worth and failed to provide anything that proves me wrong.
You haven't proven his net worth.
He could show you his bank account and you would still say "Yeah, but that's now proof". According to Forbes, he earned $66 million in 2014, but that's not good enough, I'm sure. Celebritynetworth.com (which puts his net worth at $400 million) is the most credible source available but I'm sure that's not good enough either. You guys are laughable, What's funny (and ironic) is that your seething hatred of Rush is a huge contributing factor to his phenomenal success. You rant and rave about him with your slanderous accusations and people tune in to his show (who otherwise would not have), expecting to hear a madman saying outrageous things, then find themselves agreeing with most of what he says and become regular listeners. I'm sure Rush appreciates your help. Keep up the good work, dimwit. :lol:
Please point out the post of mine where I claimed he wasn't rich. Don't hurt yourself.
Please point out the post where I said you did. Don't hurt yourself.
You're the one ranting about how much he's worth, not me. It apparently means something to you.

He's a very rich person, money acquired from 25 years of being an Idiot Whisperer to the legions of wingnuts who have nothing to do from noon to 3 pm every day, when Liberals and Americans are working for a living.
I get it. "He's a rich person BUT"..... You can't just admit he's more successful and more talented than you, can you? Isn't "envy" one of the 7 deadly sins?

Got it.

I think ed is a closet Rush fan.
Typical brainwashed DittoTard programmed reply! If you don't listen to the pathological liar you can't criticize him, but if you do listen and then criticize him you are a fan.

Forum List

Back