Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

I look at the ratings posts, and I do not see ANY liberal talk show even biting at his ratings ankles.
Sure, there will come a day when he is no longer number one nationally. But who will take his place? Either Hannity or Levin, not any liberal wingnut talker, that's for sure. The message will still go out, just with a different messenger.
That's because Liberals don't sit around listening to the radio all day, being told what to think, who to vote for, and who to hate. Liberals are out working for a living between noon and 3pm.

The article does not explain or mention how many other stations picked him up.
It mentions the big dog stations that have dropped him, and it mentions the Cumulus -owned stations that he landed on, so they can save face.

It helps to read the OP before spouting off.

And the list of liberal talk show hosts that were more successful than Rush include …......... ?
None. Liberals don't live on hate and grievances over how the hard cruel world won't take care of them. We're too busy working, raising a family, and looking forward to the future, not living in the past and railing against the world.

Political talk radio is all about ginning up anger and resentment. That's a conservative menu.

A year from now when Rush is still as big as ever, this thread will just be another forgotten circle jerk by the board progtards.
He's not "as big as ever" now!

Who are his national sponsors? Gold scammers and identity theft scammers. Who else?

Rush Limbaugh Stepped Into It This Time Sue Wilson

Rush has never been the sharpest knife in the drawer, has he?
Rush Limbaugh Stepped Into It This Time Sue Wilson

Rush has never been the sharpest knife in the drawer, has he?
Yeah, the dumbshit is only worth $400 million. He must be a real idiot. BTW, what's your net worth?
Justin Beiber is worth over $300 million in about 1/4 of the time in the public eye.

So what does that mean?

I look at the ratings posts, and I do not see ANY liberal talk show even biting at his ratings ankles.
Sure, there will come a day when he is no longer number one nationally. But who will take his place? Either Hannity or Levin, not any liberal wingnut talker, that's for sure. The message will still go out, just with a different messenger.
That's because Liberals don't sit around listening to the radio all day, being told what to think, who to vote for, and who to hate. Liberals are out working for a living between noon and 3pm.
Then why do you care if he is on or not, you aren't listening.

How many times have you morons announced the end of Rush's career? Keep wishin' and hopin', losers.

Apparently, someone who has become filthy rich for over 30 years being a successful talk show host and kicking off the beginning of conservative talk radio the left calls a failure.

Meanwhile, Libya and Solyndra are a success.
He's not a talk show host. Talk show hosts have guests. He's just an idiot whisperer.

Or maybe envious lefties like you are just in denial about Rush's success.

Rush Limbaugh Net Worth Celebrity Net Worth
It says he owns a condo in NYC and earns 70 million per year, both are known to be out of date and wrong, but you will believe any bullshit fed to you, that is why you are a DittroTard.
Where's your link, libtard?
He sold his NYC condo several years ago, and even he admitted that the 50 million/year estimate when he landed his 8 year 400 million contract was wrong. BTW, 400 divided by 8 is 50 not 70. The thing is, nobody knows what his last contract was and Porky said all the published estimates were wrong. He also said he took a cut.
Still waiting for your link.
He sold his condo 5 years ago for an "estimated" $11.5 million after asking for $13.95 million. So your link is at least 5 years out of date and not very well researched.

Rush Limbaugh Makes Good On Promise To Sell His New York City Apartment Variety

SELLER: Rush Limbaugh
PRICE: $13,950,000
SIZE: 4,661 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms

YOUR MAMAS NOTES: Last spring, right wing radio talk show blowhard Rush Limbaugh made a big stink about selling his New York City apartment due to what he called, “stupid, punitive, and massive tax increases” put into place by outgoing and unpopular New York governor David Patterson. There were few New Yorkers–and certainly none Your Mama knows–who publicly mourned the potential loss of the proudly vitriolic shit stirrer. Mister Limbaugh, who spends most of his time in posh Palm Beach, FL, is finally making good on his–as it turns out–not so idle threat to dump his New York City digs. The button pushing pasha of conservative commentators recently listed his full floor Fifth Avenue condominium with an asking price of $13,950,000.
His taxes wouldn't have come close to the $2.5 million less that he took. That's if he even got the $11.5.

He sold his NYC condo several years ago, and even he admitted that the 50 million/year estimate when he landed his 8 year 400 million contract was wrong. BTW, 400 divided by 8 is 50 not 70. The thing is, nobody knows what his last contract was and Porky said all the published estimates were wrong. He also said he took a cut.
He sold his condo 5 years ago for an "estimated" $11.5 million after asking for $13.95 million. So your link is at least 5 years out of date and not very well researched.

YOUR MAMAS NOTES: Last spring, right wing radio talk show blowhard Rush Limbaugh made a big stink about selling his New York City apartment due to what he called, “stupid, punitive, and massive tax increases” put into place by outgoing and unpopular New York governor David Patterson. There were few New Yorkers–and certainly none Your Mama knows–who publicly mourned the potential loss of the proudly vitriolic shit stirrer. Mister Limbaugh, who spends most of his time in posh Palm Beach, FL, is finally making good on his–as it turns out–not so idle threat to dump his New York City digs. The button pushing pasha of conservative commentators recently listed his full floor Fifth Avenue condominium with an asking price of $13,950,000.
That's it? Where's the link that proves me wrong about his net worth? All you gave me is a link to how much he got for his condo. Time to put up or shut up.
Your link said he OWNED a condo in NYC, so your link is worthless, as my link proved.
I guess deflection is all you have. You challenged me on his net worth and failed to provide anything that proves me wrong.
You haven't proven his net worth.

That's it? Where's the link that proves me wrong about his net worth? All you gave me is a link to how much he got for his condo. Time to put up or shut up.
Your link said he OWNED a condo in NYC, so your link is worthless, as my link proved.
I guess deflection is all you have. You challenged me on his net worth and failed to provide anything that proves me wrong.
He could show you his bank account and you would still say "Yeah, but that's now proof". According to Forbes, he earned $66 million in 2014, but that's not good enough, I'm sure. Celebritynetworth.com (which puts his net worth at $400 million) is the most credible source available but I'm sure that's not good enough either. You guys are laughable, What's funny (and ironic) is that your seething hatred of Rush is a huge contributing factor to his phenomenal success. You rant and rave about him with your slanderous accusations and people tune in to his show (who otherwise would not have), expecting to hear a madman saying outrageous things, then find themselves agreeing with most of what he says and become regular listeners. I'm sure Rush appreciates your help. Keep up the good work, dimwit. :lol:

He could show you his bank account and you would still say "Yeah, but that's now proof". According to Forbes, he earned $66 million in 2014, but that's not good enough, I'm sure. Celebritynetworth.com (which puts his net worth at $400 million) is the most credible source available but I'm sure that's not good enough either. You guys are laughable, What's funny (and ironic) is that your seething hatred of Rush is a huge contributing factor to his phenomenal success. You rant and rave about him with your slanderous accusations and people tune in to his show (who otherwise would not have), expecting to hear a madman saying outrageous things, then find themselves agreeing with most of what he says and become regular listeners. I'm sure Rush appreciates your help. Keep up the good work, dimwit. :lol:

Why in the hell would someone like Limbaugh need to prove his wealth to a broke bunch of whiney ass liberals?

Hell, these assholes on this board hate and that is all they know. If Limbaugh proved his wealth to them, they would find something else to bitch and moan about.

These jealous bitches are getting tiring.

Please point out the post of mine where I claimed he wasn't rich. Don't hurt yourself.

Please point out the post of mine where I claimed he wasn't rich. Don't hurt yourself.
Please point out the post where I said you did. Don't hurt yourself.

Even Porky admits his audience do not have jobs.

April 14, 2011
RUSH: the middle of the day was the absolute worst time to be an advertiser on radio because the only people listening were people who have no jobs, and what could they afford to buy? You know, what sponsor could they frequent?

Forum List

Back